Author Topic: Tackle shack Meredith relocating  (Read 871 times)

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Tackle shack Meredith relocating
« on: Jan 07, 2024, 07:07 AM »
Went scouting yesterday stopped by tackle shack. Spoke with the owners. They are moving to a bigger location with a private lot. It'll be closer to the intersection near Mc Donald's and the job lots plaza. It will be bigger and have archery range and I believe firearms as well. They seemed excited about it. Not sure when exactly. Gonna be a big move. With lack of ice I offered to help move equipment. If anyone hears anything about an actual date or moving information please post here. I try hard to support local shops. We are losing too many.
Salmonemia

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Tackle shack Meredith relocating
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2024, 07:27 AM »
Reservoir Road across from McDonalds. I heard the same on the new set up and better parking. Not sure when they are moving
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2024, 10:50 AM »
Is that Alan Nute’s place who use to be over near Meredith Marina?
A new gun shop is a good thing!

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2024, 05:01 PM »
I stopped in late March last year and he had shared the good news with me then. I was hoping they’d have the new location up and running for this ice season. Can’t wait to see the new location!
Tight Lines!

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2024, 08:06 AM »
I thought they were already in a new location?!
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.