Author Topic: Laconia Area access  (Read 698 times)

Offline NoTime2FISH

• IceShanty Rookie
Laconia Area access
« on: Feb 23, 2018, 04:38 PM »
First time in a long time - i'll be in the Laconia area tomorrow and would like to get in some ice fishing. Does anyone have an ice update and possible an access point they would share?
Any info is very much appreciated.

Offline dunphy11

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Laconia Area access
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2018, 05:05 PM »
What are you targeting ? Any small lakes and ponds are fine . It’s raining right now so you will want creepers. The big lakes are mostly fine for any foot traffic I would just be cautious of inlets, areas near current , narrow rocky areas. There is plenty of ice all over just use your ice common sense, check as you go.

Offline NoTime2FISH

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2018, 05:10 PM »
Thank you dunphy11, i planned to target lakers but to be honest i'm okay with just getting out and adjusting to the conditions. Also I'll be on foot just very unfamiliar with the area.

Offline dunphy11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2018, 06:43 PM »
Ahern Park is good foot access on lake winnisquam if chasing lakers. Another spot would be Gilford Beach or NH marine patrol location in Glendale. Hope this helps and good luck

Offline NoTime2FISH

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2018, 04:56 PM »
dunphy11 thanks again for the help - i got out on plenty of ice in Glendale and even managed a few fish.

Offline dunphy11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2018, 07:49 PM »
dunphy11 thanks again for the help - i got out on plenty of ice in Glendale and even managed a few fish.
Glad you got out and hit some fish, hope you get some more

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.