Author Topic: hold-on idustries shack  (Read 762 times)

Offline scotty.mel

• IceShanty Rookie
hold-on idustries shack
« on: Jan 14, 2024, 04:12 PM »
got ahold of a hold-on industries shack   what are you guys using for a wood stoves in them?

Offline slicktrick

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: hold-on idustries shack
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2024, 06:50 PM »
If you grabbed the 8’ model I would make a plywood table at the front for the location of the stove. I set up my 8’ that way but stopped short of the wood stove as I already had a few big buddy heaters on hand. Seen a few with small wood stoves on the bench seat by the door but the idea of a hot stove near a high traffic area didn’t seem like a good idea with kids. Princes auto has a decent looking stove on sale right now that comes with a few lengths of stove pipe. That should fit well and heat the shack well. Next time I make it to Anglin I could grab you a few photos of my setup

Offline scotty.mel

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: hold-on idustries shack
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2024, 07:39 AM »
If you grabbed the 8’ model I would make a plywood table at the front for the location of the stove. I set up my 8’ that way but stopped short of the wood stove as I already had a few big buddy heaters on hand. Seen a few with small wood stoves on the bench seat by the door but the idea of a hot stove near a high traffic area didn’t seem like a good idea with kids. Princes auto has a decent looking stove on sale right now that comes with a few lengths of stove pipe. That should fit well and heat the shack well. Next time I make it to Anglin I could grab you a few photos of my setup

that would be good  wouldnt mind building something before i send it for spray foam   not a fan of the big buddy propane heat so id prefer wood stove   itll be going up to weyakwin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.