Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679990 times)

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2910 on: Jul 04, 2018, 03:09 PM »
Baffin Men’s Snow Monster in Worn Brown, Size 9 - $57.07.  STEAL.  These are apparently truer to size than some of the other Baffin Boots I’ve listed.  Read the reviews and questions/answers and make an informed decision to buy or not.
https://www.amazon.com/Baffin-Snow-Monster-Insulated-All-Weather/dp/B00HNTWQ4O/ref=pd_ybh_a_17?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=MXXCQD88G2PVGWJNXP4K&th=1&psc=1

Happy 4th to my deal hunting partners in crime! ;D

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2911 on: Jul 04, 2018, 03:28 PM »
I've also been looking for a clam plate, but can't find one in stock anywhere. Do you know of somewhere that still has some?

Seems right now no one has any in stock even clam.. so bare that in mind.. just got to wait till fall..

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2912 on: Jul 04, 2018, 09:25 PM »
milwaukee combo 5.0 batteries and 2704 drill.  259 bucks.

https://slickdeals.net/f/11761935-milwaukee-m18-fuel-hammer-drill-impact-driver-combo-w-2x-xc5-0-batteries-259-free-shipping

i got mine for 239 2 years ago but this is too good a deal to pass up for those in the market.

Home depot has  same price for thier ridgid brand same type of kit  so no rush to get it cause not on sale  but $249.00

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Gen5X-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-with-2-4-0Ah-Batteries-R9205/206127587

Don't forget to add two 4.0 amp batteries to cart to get this deal and get batteries free.. Wether this count as a set with the 4.0 amp Batts for the lsa warranty or not?? I dont know.

That rigid I posted earlier for 99 they also have two 6.0 amp batteries for sale too for 159.99 that would be same price by the way I have not seen any with the 5.0 amp batteries as a kit for cheap unless iam missing some thing most are the 1.5 or 2 amp hour batteries.. buying thd two 6.0 amp batteries seprate don't count for lsa just a heads up..

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2913 on: Jul 04, 2018, 11:55 PM »
Those Ridgid drills look sweet! Im holding off for a good price on the Dewalt Flexvolt hammer drill and impact driver combo. I saw the combo for $228 after a coupon on Ebay but I think I can do better than that. I borrowed my dad's dewalt hammer drill and it punched almost 30 holes through 15" if I've with the nero and a 4ah battery. I have a 9ah flexvolt battery so that would probably give me enough juice to last all day. I'll be sure to post a deal if I can beat that $225 mark.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2914 on: Jul 05, 2018, 05:20 AM »
Last year I got the Ridgid deal for $179.  They gave me an instant $20 off in store purchase plus $50 off for signing up for the Home Depot card. That was a sweet deal.
<===Lefty===

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2915 on: Jul 05, 2018, 09:26 AM »

Home depot has  same price for thier ridgid brand same type of kit  so no rush to get it cause not on sale  but $249.00

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Gen5X-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-with-2-4-0Ah-Batteries-R9205/206127587

Don't forget to add two 4.0 amp batteries to cart to get this deal and get batteries free.. Wether this count as a set with the 4.0 amp Batts for the lsa warranty or not?? I dont know.

That rigid I posted earlier for 99 they also have two 6.0 amp batteries for sale too for 159.99 that would be same price by the way I have not seen any with the 5.0 amp batteries as a kit for cheap unless iam missing some thing most are the 1.5 or 2 amp hour batteries.. buying thd two 6.0 amp batteries seprate don't count for lsa just a heads up..

my father in law has this rigid kit for home use and wishes he had my milwaukee kit.  for whatever thats worth.  i've not owned any rigid equipment. 

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2916 on: Jul 05, 2018, 11:57 AM »
Deal Ninja......is there some kind of search function you are using on amazon to find all these deals? If so, I sure can't seem to find that function. You surely don't have a list of a million items you check the price on individually every day? ha. Appreciate all your posts, just wish I knew how you finding them all. Thanks

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2917 on: Jul 05, 2018, 12:53 PM »
Any one here use honey??

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2918 on: Jul 05, 2018, 01:09 PM »
Deal Ninja......is there some kind of search function you are using on amazon to find all these deals? If so, I sure can't seem to find that function. You surely don't have a list of a million items you check the price on individually every day? ha. Appreciate all your posts, just wish I knew how you finding them all. Thanks

I’m on the email list of every major online sporting goods store, so I receive notice of sales as soon as the vendor announces them.  I actually do scan hundreds and hundreds of items nearly everyday on more than 20 websites.  I‘ve been a bean counter for 35 years and have trained my brain over time to remember numbers, lots of numbers. lol  If you tell me your name, I might forget it in 3 minutes, but numbers are a different story.  I’ve memorized pricing for hundreds of items, and immediately recognize when an item is a great buy.  I can go through my entire browsing history on Amazon in just a couple of minutes.  There are search apps for Amazon; some better than others.  Google is your friend.  camelcamelcamel.com is a good example.  I also check every store’s clearance section almost every day as well.  Nothing magical about what I do, just a special skillset, patience and diligence.

Thank you btw,  :)

DN

chilly-willy just posted another one for you to try.   ;)

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline ChaumontMasters

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2919 on: Jul 05, 2018, 05:17 PM »
Keep it up Mark, your doing God’s work! Thanks as well
Chaumont Masters
    Master Class Outfitting

www.ChaumontMasters.co m
www.Facebook.com/ChaumontMasters

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2920 on: Jul 05, 2018, 06:18 PM »
Keep it up Mark, your doing God’s work! Lol Thanks as well

That’s very kind of you.  You don’t know how much that means to me.   I’m fairly well off, but I understand that many of my ice fishing brethren are not.  Deal Ninja was created to try and share very good/great buys to my ice fishing brethren who struggle a little bit more with the dollar.  I’d like to think that I’ve been pretty successful at doing that.  I’m very proud of my work here.  I’ve saved a lot of guys/gals a lot of money buying equipment that might otherwise have been out of reach.  I just consider it my contribution to IceShanty to earn my keep.

It’s very nice of you to recognize that.  Thank you VERY much.

DN

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2921 on: Jul 05, 2018, 06:22 PM »
Keep it up Mark, your doing God’s work! Lol Thanks as well

X2!

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2922 on: Jul 05, 2018, 07:05 PM »
I am looking for a good deal on a Mil hammer drill sometime before next season. I have no need for an impact tool. I guess I should sign up for a few newsletters too. I keep checking in here but it's prob easier to get the e-mails sent.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2923 on: Jul 05, 2018, 07:22 PM »
https://camelcamelcamel.com/   is a good site to check out price history/info on Amazon. You can set up alerts if you know how much you want to spend for an item.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2924 on: Jul 06, 2018, 06:57 AM »
American Angler Pro EFK - $65.25  A steal at this price!  I know it’s still more expensive than a lot of other electric fillet knives out there, but it’s a powerful, quality knife you can expect years of service from.  I own this knife and used the previous iteration of it for probably 10-15 years before it finally gave up the ghost.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Angler-Professional-Electric-Standard/dp/B00CWX4JTG/ref=sr_1_1?

DN

My review of this knife HERE:  https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=332900.msg3527091#msg3527091

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2925 on: Jul 06, 2018, 09:26 AM »
Mark, if you ever have a garage sale, make sure to post that on here! lol I can only imagnie the treasures that you've got over there!   ;D 

I hope everyone is having a great summer! 

- RStock

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2926 on: Jul 06, 2018, 04:53 PM »
Yes, at least in my case.

DN

Thx--I'll pass on that deal then

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2927 on: Jul 06, 2018, 04:55 PM »
https://camelcamelcamel.com/   is a good site to check out price history/info on Amazon. You can set up alerts if you know how much you want to spend for an item.

Thx--I tried their site. Amazon seem to require a 'wish list' to be created but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2928 on: Jul 08, 2018, 10:21 PM »
Sir cranks a lot: just sent you a pm..

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2929 on: Jul 09, 2018, 07:23 AM »
Kahtoola Microspikes at Fish307 (site sponsor) on sale for $55.  https://www.fish307.com/kahtoola-microspikes-traction-footwear-red/ 

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2930 on: Jul 09, 2018, 11:15 AM »
Strikemaster 42cc, 10.25" Chipper Mag Power Auger - $156.68!!!  STEAL!!!  I sold my 20 y/o Eskimo a few years back for more than this!  LOL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS3BJYG?psc=1

BONUS!!!  If you don't always need a 10" hole, the 8" auger to go with it is only $31.95!    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002N2EW2?psc=1

I think I posted this a while ago and it's continued to drop.  Wow!  What a deal!  Power head and two auger bits for under $200!

DN

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2931 on: Jul 09, 2018, 05:48 PM »
Strikemaster 42cc, 10.25" Chipper Mag Power Auger - $156.68!!!  STEAL!!!  I sold my 20 y/o Eskimo a few years back for more than this!  LOL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS3BJYG?psc=1

BONUS!!!  If you don't always need a 10" hole, the 8" auger to go with it is only $31.95!    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002N2EW2?psc=1

I think I posted this a while ago and it's continued to drop.  Wow!  What a deal!  Power head and two auger bits for under $200!

DN

Looks like it's gone ..

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Catchin' Fish

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2933 on: Jul 11, 2018, 04:09 PM »
Mattzilla that's was nice of you to pass a sale along..  knowin those great prices on the Trion reels! And all the rest..

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2934 on: Jul 11, 2018, 04:16 PM »
Ebay has 15% off of any item today using the code "primosale" and you might be able to get a good deal on there. I just ordered the dewalt flexvolt drill combo for $210 shipped and it's normally $300. That's a good coupon if you shop on ebay.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline CorieWillie

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2935 on: Jul 11, 2018, 10:17 PM »
Can someone share any promo code or deals for this post? I am also interested and planning to buy some. Thanks!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2936 on: Jul 11, 2018, 11:47 PM »
Can someone share any promo code or deals for this post? I am also interested and planning to buy some. Thanks!

Search honey it is a coupon soft ware that automatically applies cupons for the best deals..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2937 on: Jul 12, 2018, 05:52 AM »
Pssst. ;D  Marcum M3 Lithium - $383.56  msrp is $599.99  Maybe not quite a steal, but a fantastic value. ;)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07664KPGQ?psc=1

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2938 on: Jul 12, 2018, 09:35 AM »
Strike Master Ice Augers 54cc Solo,  8" Lazer Pro 3 H.P. Auger - $269.37  Best Price EVER!  msrp is $499.95, so almost 50% off for a beast of an auger.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00439R4YE?psc=1

Frabill 371 Straight Line Bro Noodle Combo 28" - $48.99 or about 50+% off high retail of $99.99  Also best price EVER item.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XD5KO7S?psc=1

DN

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Catchin' Fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.