Author Topic: Looking for an easy way, other than Photobucket, to post pics in your thread?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I've seen a few posts about photobucket issues and received a PM today concerning posting pics. Here is a simple, effective way I post pics into the forum here, and other forums I'm a member of.

I use TinyPic.com. Just upload your pic from your hardrive - or even smart phone as long as you have Internet access to load the Tiny Pic page - choose what size to make it (I use the message board size), copy the link and place it into the post. Just make sure you choose the 'IMG' tag with the square brackets around them [ ]. It will state: IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards right aboive the hyperlink you want to choose.

The only caveat is you will need to watch a short ad clip and type in a code word. You can also register for the site (I never have though).

Anyway, just another pic posting and hosting option for you if you;re looking for something different.

- wyoutdoors  :tipup:

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
You can also use Face Book..    easy to do

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Tinypic.com is easy too.  ;)2

Offline 207 in the 406

• Team IceShanty Addict
Thanks, WYO!

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
I use Imgur it's real easy to use.

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
My Pet Peeve is when people post pics from a web hosting site like Photobucket and then they move the pictures or close their account.   All the pics they posted disappear.
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.