Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***

<< < (2/28) > >>

cgrochbps:
I, cgrochbps(Chris Grocholski), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

@@@ Keep your line tight @@@

therealjt:
I, therealjt(Jason Thompson), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

ross i think you were so excited to post the thread you forgot to take the pledge yourself :P

J_Jaacks:
I, J_Jaacks, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

squ1rr31_:
Yeah I'd say I was a bit hasty.

I, squ1rr31_ (Ross Loving), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Big fish tuck:
I big fish tuck ( Boyd ) do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian

OK bring on the hard water  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version