The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: New toys??  (Read 618 times)

Offline whitefishlover

• Team IceShanty Addict
New toys??
« on: Sep 28, 2014, 05:35 PM »
Well hello all, I haven't even visited the site since last April.  I hope everyone had a great summer.  Things were good in this neck of the woods, what a busy summer!!  Anyway, starting to think about the hardwater and wondering what is out for new toys this year.  My arsenal is pretty complete, but gonna pick up a few more fiskas and some rubber for them.  Just checking on anything new that I might get the upper hand on APJ, lol.  Looking forward to the cold temps!!  Take care all!!
"A bad day of fishin' is much  better than a good day of work" :)

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
Re: New toys??
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2014, 08:24 PM »
Sending PM. DON”T tell APJ ;D

I sold my vex backup and sent in the Showdown for some needed maintenance.

Should get the LX7 tomorrow  IT is NOT a toy ;D ;D ;D

Also picked up 2 of the premium eagle claw ice reels  and a black betty. The eagle claws where the same price as the first ones the cam out with. and the black betty was about $40 bucks off.

Also got a good used Acrtic Cat Jag 440.

I think I have saved enough money to use the stuff too! :thumbsup: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline whitefishlover

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2014, 12:33 AM »
Holy Joe, you are getting serious!! ;D ;D  We hammered some PK flutterfish they had at Mardens in the spring, like $2.99, lol.  Getting a little work done on my Grand Touring, just maint really.  Might buy a used Rhino but probably will wait.  Now that you have a sled you will be on the wf.   ;)  Send me a line when you can on where to get my rubber tips for my fiskas.  I think you have before, but lost the info.  PM sent

Offline APJ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • A Jig Rod in hand is worth fish on the ice..
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2014, 12:45 PM »
Hey Joe you are just ripping it up man!  good for you!!  Nice to see you got a sled.  I only got one new toy but you have to wait for the pic and how much I paid for it!! :o  Eric I'm sure you will chime in... going to be ordering with you on the jigs man..
[img       Former-( Air Plane Jigger)

Offline Sawyerjosh

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 2014, 01:43 PM »
I need a new battery for my electric auger.  Debating lithium.  $150 for the lithium batter and $30 for the charger....  It'll beat the crap out of carrying a spare though...

Offline whitefishlover

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Sep 30, 2014, 06:08 PM »
Ah man, I forgot about how you got the best yard sale price ever......Only you APJ.  Go shoot me some birds APJ until I lose this cast!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.