New York > Ice Fishing New York

What have you lost in the hole?

(1/14) > >>

Reelax:
It was just a matter of time. Perfect day on Oneida. Had it dialed in. 5 perch on the ice with waves coming thru every 10-15 minutes. Got up to step out of the shanty to stretch my legs and heard something fall. “What was that”? Hmm, where’s my phone? Glanced at the screen and saw a big object racing to the bottom. Yup, lost the phone. Ironically getting a new phone delivered tomorrow so no big loss. Would have kept on fishing but didn’t want my wife to worry when she couldn’t get a hold of me for the rest of the day. What about you? What fell down your hole?

meandcuznalfy:
Phone almost made it this year, but luckily didn't bounced. When my daughter was little lots of ice scoops went to the bottom, a few jigs and spoons due to kids burning the line on the heater and me not seeing it.

jedhead:
1 shale bar used as a spud  to the bottom and a friend's glasses  this year , can't  wait for next year!

IcefisherSteve:
I have 3 phones on bottom of saratoga lake. 2 through ice and 1 open water. I'm a slow learner i guess

S.Crawford:
Lost my phone on Lake George a couple weekends ago. Saw it sink to the bottom with the action of a good spoon. Even had the background pic of my family lit up as it went 40’ to the bottom. I ordered a floating waterproof case that night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version