IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!

<< < (2230/2233) > >>

eiderz:
I have no idea how long the sale has been on or will last...but if you have a Marcum LX-7 and want to convert to the Lithium Shuttle, Marcum Tech has them on sale. I paid $129.99 yesterday. I believe that's about $100 below retail.

hawg:
Wasn’t there a big scandal on those marcum shuttles about the batteries being severely under powered and cheap? I think the batteries weren’t even intended for cold-weather use, they were some kind of a computer battery.

eiderz:

--- Quote from: hawg on Mar 29, 2024, 08:37 AM ---Wasn’t there a big scandal on those marcum shuttles about the batteries being severely under powered and cheap? I think the batteries weren’t even intended for cold-weather use, they were some kind of a computer battery.

--- End quote ---

I recall discussion, but I don't remember the consensus on the battery being that bad. Guess I'll find out first hand.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: hawg on Mar 29, 2024, 08:37 AM ---Wasn’t there a big scandal on those marcum shuttles about the batteries being severely under powered and cheap? I think the batteries weren’t even intended for cold-weather use, they were some kind of a computer battery.

--- End quote ---

I think the biggest issue is they were like BIC lighters ...no replacement battery is available. Also I dont think there is enough room in the case to retro fit another lithium or SLA battery .

--- End quote ---

missoulafish:

--- End quote ---

Been using my shuttle for years, zero issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version