Author Topic: Discover Ice Fishing at Mahoney State Park on Jan. 11  (Read 442 times)

Offline Showdown56

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice, Ice BABY!
Got a flyer e-mailed to me but I ain't smart enough to know how to post it, so here's the info:

LINCOLN - Learn the basics of ice fishing or pick up a few new tips on Saturday, Jan. 11 at Eugene T. Mahoney State Park.

The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission will host Discover Ice Fishing from 1-4 p.m. at the park's CenturyLink Pond. Families and ice anglers of all skill levels will receive guidance on techniques, equipment, bait and safety. Hot cocoa will be served.

A park entry permit is required. All fishing regulations apply. Loaner equipment will be available but limited, so participants are encouraged to bring their own equipment.

The event is free, but participants must register by Jan. 9. To register, email [email protected] or call Larry Pape at 402-471-5447.

OF course, VOLUNTEERS are appreciated, so if you can help, let Tori know!

Showdown5.6
(Harold)

The OFFICIAL NEBRASKA ICE MAP 
ACTIVELY UPDATED WITH YOUR REPORTS!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1EzoZhQjAcZAvY9qiApAy-g8xwQZAIb6q&ll=41.356402103308504%2C-102.02912595312499&z=7

Practicing Selective Harvest provides me a few of the abundant fish for a meal while providing YOU a rare fish to catch!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.