Author Topic: Insulated Shelters  (Read 2001 times)

Offline wood99

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • http://i63.tinypic.com/xoeceo.jpg
Insulated Shelters
« on: Jan 09, 2018, 12:27 PM »
Hey Guys, Looking to upgrade to a insulated shelter currently have the Eskimo9416 and QF3 any suggestions on where to buy and what to get?  Leaning towards another Eskimo product, prob the 9416i but def open to other suggestions.  Best price I can find on that model is $430USD.

Offline Nightbird

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Insulated Shelters
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2018, 02:59 PM »
I've been looking, also. Leaning towards PolarBird.

Offline desmobob

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I can't feel my toes...
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2018, 03:04 PM »
Hey Guys, Looking to upgrade to a insulated shelter currently have the Eskimo9416 and QF3 any suggestions on where to buy and what to get?  Leaning towards another Eskimo product, prob the 9416i but def open to other suggestions.  Best price I can find on that model is $430USD.

I was going to pick up a Fatfish also, but found the QuickFish 3i for $200, shipped.  I bit.  It goes up easy and has plenty of room for two guys and enough room for three.

Tight lines,
Bob

Offline hogfather

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2018, 07:54 AM »
You should check out the clam thermal escape, 5 sided 11.5 ft diameter inside , I'm going to pick one up next fall

Offline Drift Dodger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2018, 10:14 AM »
Just for the record, I am very impressed with my PolarBird 4T. Very sturdy and warm. It also lets in plenty of light which I love, but that may not be great if you prefer spearing or sight fishing in daylight hours.
Garmin EchoMAP Plus 95sv, Garmin EchoMAP CHIRP 53dv, Garmin GT8HW-IF, Garmin GT10HN-IF, DeWalt DCD999B, K-Drill 7.5"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.