New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: New Finder, Yea.  (Read 581 times)

Offline Chainsaw

• Team IceShanty Addict
New Finder, Yea.
« on: Dec 30, 2005, 06:58 AM »
     I was gonna get a new Vex-18 today. This morning I read all the reports on IceShanty and decided to go with the Marcum LX-3 flasher instead. Sherry ordered it for me from Sportsmans Guide. They had it on sale and it will be delivered here 'bout Monday with the total bill at $320.95 including shipping and insurance.
     The old FL-8 Vex has served me well and I will keep it active for my Ice Fishing guests. The kicker was the Marcum being built in the good ol' U.S.of A. Even if it had cost me 20% more I'da still bought it, as opposed to paying 100% more to China,(Whatever) later on down the road.
      I want to thank the guys who did all the 'Work' of comparing the two as it was their opinion that held sway.
The last time I fished open water with Camo_Fish he suggested Marcum too, as it was suggested to him by BigRed,(I thimk). Way to go guys. I'll let you know how it works soo's there's safe ice in the area.

-SUPPORT OUR TROOPS- some of 'em are mine.

All folks follow Chainsaws first law of diminishing enthusiasm, "Ya just hafta want to do some things more than others."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.