Author Topic: waubay area  (Read 464 times)

Offline ltsgofishing

• IceShanty Rookie
waubay area
« on: Dec 29, 2011, 08:56 PM »
 Soo going to go fishing in the waubay area in north east SD  any one have any info for getting some big fish up there or any news from up in that area ??  :tipup: :tipup:

Offline Tomhusker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • We're making ICE boys!!
Re: waubay area
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:01 PM »
 I am going to SD next week, though not that far north. I have been following the SD board and another site for SD fishing. Nothing really burning up the lines right now. Mostly reports of limits, but slow.

Offline ltsgofishing

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:04 PM »
K thanks for the good news would love to catch limit of walleye or perch were are you going to be fishing ??

Offline Tomhusker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • We're making ICE boys!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2011, 09:15 PM »
 I am going to Lake Preston on Thompson lake. I was told that for walleye and perch I should stay in the SE section of SD. I found a hotel for $50.00 a night for me and my son, plus they have a bait shop in the parking lot and a fish cleaning station. Been getting some tips from the fella's up there on where to go for good perch and eye's on that lake, and they are all saying the same thing so I think they are legit.

Offline ICatchLilFishy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • >))))> Keep your poles on the ice!!! <((((<
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2011, 11:12 PM »
I am up in that area for break now fished lake Thompson caught a few 10+ perch and decent eyes, also decent sized perch coming out of lynn lake but have to find them. The most consistent perch bite that we had was on East Reetz but most small had to work for keepers.
  “Bring It”

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.