Author Topic: to heck with the gas prices..what about the rising beer cost....  (Read 3075 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 i know this gas thing has everybody's knickers in a knot but...lets talk about something closer to my heart.. these rising #$%#!! beer prices...this folks ..just ain't right.. >:( this is as bad as when that congressmen tryed to tax toilet paper...folks what will they think of next.. ;) being married i need my beer...way more than gasoline...this crisis hurts my wallet more wifezilla does...i think i'm paying more per gallon than at the pumps.... ;) ;D :laugh:

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Maybe you could find a way to recycle it!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the beer or the t- paper ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
NOOOO!!!!!
this just in........     CNN news "CRISIS IN THE HOME LAND!"   Ice fishermen in an up Roar   Beer prices climbing  they have to choose between ice fishing  and beer       rumor has it Budwiser started this craze when they decided to sponsor Casey Cain.......
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
your watching tooo much of bear gillis   lol

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac

The beer. anyone ever test the alcohol content when it comes back out?

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
your watching tooo much of bear gillis   lol
 whats a bear grease...gillis..i mean  ::) ::) ::) ::) by the way mainehazmt ..great minds think alike..i think i was meant to be a maine guy...i haven't quite fit in down here.... ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
The beer. anyone ever test the alcohol content when it comes back out?
nooo but ive drank some new stuff that tasted like............ :sick: yuppie beer :sick:

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Bear Grylls  is in the survival BS show of Man Vs Wild on the discovery channel   I kinda liked him till he drank the liquid from elephant Sh...  dung.    If I was that desperate Id rather die      come on up!!! we like different people around!   but alas  you as I am   will aways "be from away"

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Bear Grylls   is in the survival BS show of Man Vs Wild on the discovery channel    I kinda liked him till he drank the liquid from elephant Sh...   dung.    If I was that desperate Id rather die 
wow...even a nut-job like myself wouldn't do that... :cookoo: :blink: :blink: :blink: couldn't he just fish...... ;)

Offline rich81

• Team IceShanty Maniac

wipe with leaves and then the money u save on toilet paper u can put towards the beer fund. the problem would be getting rest if the family to follow suit ;D ;D

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
he did ice fish once  lol   eat it right outta the hole    and he didnt have a Vex    lol   thats why I thought that was fake   lol

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
he did ice fish once  lol   eat it right outta the hole    and he didnt have a Vex    lol   thats why I thought that was fake   lol
most of that tv land stuff is fake...got a friend whose  kid is in the bizz...does casting...some of the storys this girl can tell...ruined tv for me. :laugh:

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I have not watched tv for 5 years.  Unless you have the hunting and fishing channels, it is all crap!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
wipe with leaves and then the money u save on toilet paper u can put towards the beer fund. the problem would be getting rest if the family to follow suit ;D ;D
see...its thinkin like that ...thats why i  know i belong in maine... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline scavengerj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Warm hands, warm feet and tight lines!
LMAO that was good!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
DMS #525
AMSA #1102
OBPA
RFA #1053456E

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
alas I'm addicted to TV   one in every room TV in bedroom on all night  even had satellite TV in my ice shack  along with dvds   lol  oh well    if I wasn't on line I'd be running a new cable to my comp room so I didn't have the volume so high up so I could listen to nascar   

Offline Haywood

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I saw a 30 pack of Hamm's for over $10 last night.  Nostradomis said this day would come!!

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
I saw a 30 pack of Hamm's for over $10 last night.  Nostradomis said this day would come!!
yuck   tasted like soap:(

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I have not watched tv for 5 years.  Unless you have the hunting and fishing channels, it is all crap!
gotta agree with ya there duck doc...even alotta that stuff is pretty staged...i was in field & stream once ( well just my hands ) a pro photographer need a shot of a guy calling a turkey  (we was building his house)..so i put on camo ..sat down 3 yards off the road..worked the call..and he took the shots..1 month later there was  my hands in  the mag. next to the story..how to be a expert caller..little ole me..was all bull-$%&# cause any body that knows me well  knows i couldn't hear a train if it ran me over..heck i'm so deaf i aint heard my shower run for the last 9 years....and ya know those jumping fish shots...let me tell ya how they take them...they take a short microphone stand with a clip on the end..put it under shallow water ..then clip the fishes tail to it..see to get those shots well they need to control the scenes...the stuff i can tell ya..believe me ..we're the real guys ..we miss ..we spook..we have fishless days..etc..

Offline scavengerj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Warm hands, warm feet and tight lines!
Now I like the sat in the hut!!! Solar panels and batteries can take care of that  :)
DMS #525
AMSA #1102
OBPA
RFA #1053456E

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Now I like the sat in the hut!!! Solar panels and batteries can take care of that  :)
I try to charge the battieries at home from the solar panel  I just bring an extra deep cycle from the camper with me and an inverter for the directv    Tv is 12 vt

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i got sick of paying for the high dollar beer, so now i just get the 30 packs of keystone. Pretty decent for $14.00 cold.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i got sick of paying for the high dollar beer, so now i just get the 30 packs of keystone. Pretty decent for $14.00 cold.
amen brother..amen... ;)

Offline mmb

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "What do you do with all the ice you catch?"
Start brewing your own ;D That's what I do.

Me too.  Around $20 for 5 gallons or around 50 bottles.  It's been so long since I bottled, I usually just keg it.

And it's GOOD beer, not the cheap swill.

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
ah beeeeer...........
as Homer would say it

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yuck   tasted like soap:(
whose...nostradomis... he the head maine fishin guy ????????????? must be a smart fella..... ;)

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
homers nortstradomis ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Haywood

• Team IceShanty Maniac
No, Homer tastes like soap, try to keep up

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.