New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Oneida Lake bs thread  (Read 278836 times)

Offline crappiefisher

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Oneida Lake bs thread
« Reply #4740 on: Mar 16, 2011, 11:49 AM »
Hey guys i got on to this site late in the season but i was just trying to figure it out and found an old post of a picture by a user name raate its in 77 with tony buffa , himself someone else and a teenager named Poncho the only problem is i cant see the pic i think it was removed or something if anyone has that picture or knows raate could you pleas send it to me I'm only asking because the teenager named Poncho in the picture is my dad. Thanks for any help guys

Offline reeleyz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4741 on: Mar 16, 2011, 11:56 AM »
Hey guys i got on to this site late in the season but i was just trying to figure it out and found an old post of a picture by a user name raate its in 77 with tony buffa , himself someone else and a teenager named Poncho the only problem is i cant see the pic i think it was removed or something if anyone has that picture or knows raate could you pleas send it to me I'm only asking because the teenager named Poncho in the picture is my dad. Thanks for any help guys

Is this the one?

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=127254.msg1258316#msg1258316

If you right click on the picture and choose "Save As" you can save it to your computer.

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JUST TRYING TO KEEP FISH ON MY SCREEN!
« Reply #4742 on: Mar 16, 2011, 11:58 AM »

I remember that picture.. was it on a thread Hollywood started last year?  It was on the Ny general page, had many older photo's...
ONEIDA LAKE NORTHSHORE DIEHARD'S

Offline crappiefisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4743 on: Mar 16, 2011, 12:01 PM »
yea thats the page i found it on reeleyz but i cant see that pic for some reason just the text about it

Offline reeleyz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4744 on: Mar 16, 2011, 12:03 PM »
yea thats the page i found it on reeleyz but i cant see that pic for some reason just the text about it

I just emailed it to you. It's a little small though sorry.

Offline reeleyz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4745 on: Mar 16, 2011, 12:04 PM »
  Good to meet you ice -addict. I'm on Seneca for LL's  the next 4 weeks then Ontario and back to Oneida . If you're here for the open water let me know.

Save some LLs for me!!! Hopefully i'll be there Monday.

Offline crappiefisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4746 on: Mar 16, 2011, 12:08 PM »
Thank you reeleyz it is a little small but its better than the one i had before and im sure there is some way i can make it bigger ill have my girlfriend look at it shes more computer litterat than my lol thanks again

Offline brian48

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4747 on: Mar 16, 2011, 12:27 PM »
Save some LLs for me!!! Hopefully i'll be there Monday.
Bruce,
  I'll let you know what's going on down there on Sunday.

Offline bucketbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • rippin lips
« Reply #4748 on: Mar 16, 2011, 02:24 PM »
had a great season myself
weekend warrior this yr but managed to fill the freezer anyhow ;D
had a fun time with fenwick even though we got skunked a couple times but
something about oneida keeps us coming back then BAMMM a limit of perch
i caught about 40 walleye this yr and kept only half if that tons of pins
anyhow be safe and have fun in the boats
till next yr

Offline polarbear

• IceShanty Rookie
  • When Hell freezes over, I'm ice fishing there too!
« Reply #4749 on: Mar 16, 2011, 02:54 PM »
 Hey Freddie, Thanks for a helping Wallymark and myself to a great ice season. You and Snagger went out of your way with your reports and tips. I guess you can teach an old dog, new tricks. I caught more eyes than I ever have and the perch were a great bonus. You two have got that ice fishing down!! Hopefully we can meet up this spring and summer. And my offer still stands for Lake Erie.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4750 on: Mar 16, 2011, 03:11 PM »
Hey Freddie, Thanks for a helping Wallymark and myself to a great ice season. You and Snagger went out of your way with your reports and tips. I guess you can teach an old dog, new tricks. I caught more eyes than I ever have and the perch were a great bonus. You two have got that ice fishing down!! Hopefully we can meet up this spring and summer. And my offer still stands for Lake Erie.

may take you up on that , glad you had a good time and you and mark got into some good fishing ,

Offline reeleyz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4751 on: Mar 16, 2011, 06:51 PM »
Bruce,
  I'll let you know what's going on down there on Sunday.

Sounds good.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
« Reply #4752 on: Mar 16, 2011, 07:23 PM »
hows the ice up there ty

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4753 on: Mar 16, 2011, 09:43 PM »
hows the ice up there ty

it's over!!!

adam2000

« Reply #4754 on: Mar 16, 2011, 10:06 PM »
STEELIE TIME

Offline kchamp

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4755 on: Mar 16, 2011, 10:15 PM »
hey snag what was that fluorocarbon  line that u said was good stuff?  someone also listed 2 poles that were cheap, and as good as the st.croix, can`t find the post and wanted to check them out

Offline raate

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4756 on: Mar 17, 2011, 06:08 AM »
I'm sure Tony Buffa still has one of the originals....And he's alot closer to you than I am. (lakeport) If i remember correctly...Tony has many shots of that day in his album..i only have that one. Poncho's Kid huh?  Boy you make me feel old.... ;D ;D ;D Stop over to Tony's and knock on the door! He would be tickled to break out that picture album and go through it with you.  :)

Offline kowboyup

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4757 on: Mar 17, 2011, 07:43 AM »
OK so its over and im wishing it wasnt. Fishing Oneida and meeting some awesome guys has me wishing we could do areplay. So heres my question what does one do for the next month before turkey season starts? Of course ill b getting the bow ready for turkeys, but want to do some fishing as well. Any ideas from you all would b great, being from RS we dont do much river fishing nd i have never done it, dont even know what your talking about when you discuss it on here, so me and articicejigger would like some ideas. Fishingaddict and percheyes42 have already suggested and offered to get us started on some different fishing. Remember one of my first few posts about hunting in Illinois on 700 acres, offer is still there for anyone wanting to discuss it drop me a pm. There must b a antidepressent activity i can do to help the bumming i feel that ice fishing is done. LOL Any other sites that i can get on to help would b great to know to.

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4758 on: Mar 17, 2011, 08:17 AM »
hey snag what was that fluorocarbon  line that u said was good stuff?  someone also listed 2 poles that were cheap, and as good as the st.croix, can`t find the post and wanted to check them out

Drennan flouro

alot of guys from here go to MFF... myfishfinder.com

See you next winter Walleymark and Polarbear, another great winter!!!! ;D

Offline kowboyup

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4759 on: Mar 17, 2011, 01:20 PM »
percheyes42 did you get my pics i sent you? im going to try and post one on here if i can, or you can when you get the pics

adam2000

« Reply #4760 on: Mar 17, 2011, 02:56 PM »
 Drennan flouro

alot of guys from here go to MFF... myfishfinder.com

See you next winter Walleymark and Polarbear, another great winter!!!! ;D
best flouro there is, pricey

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4761 on: Mar 17, 2011, 06:10 PM »
today was my last day on the ice went out and beat on some flat fish just to see if i remembered how, a little rusty but ,no reel and no vex real old school was fun stopped counting after a 100 about 60 keepers and 2 craps should have stayed till dark ,and i tossed them all back ,time now to think about soft water ,

Offline EddieRod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4762 on: Mar 17, 2011, 06:11 PM »
  OK. It was a good year, Now is the time to disable the notifications for the threads I have been interested in.... :'(  I'm going to need some time..LOL!  Off to MFF. See you guys there!

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4763 on: Mar 17, 2011, 08:41 PM »
today was my last day on the ice went out and beat on some flat fish just to see if i remembered how, a little rusty but ,no reel and no vex real old school was fun stopped counting after a 100 about 60 keepers and 2 craps should have stayed till dark ,and i tossed them all back ,time now to think about soft water ,

you animal!!!!

Offline fishing mechanic

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4764 on: Mar 17, 2011, 10:17 PM »

A little rusty my arse!!!!....You just know when it is time to target them calico's! Not fooling me Mr. ;D

adam2000

« Reply #4765 on: Mar 17, 2011, 10:31 PM »
SEE ALL YOU SUCKAS ON THE RIVER

Offline ICE-ADDICT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 2012 storm front off Constantia, ELECTRIFYING!
« Reply #4766 on: Mar 18, 2011, 07:13 AM »

Damn!! Hard core right to the end!! Nice job brother!!
Acting Secretary O.L.L.C.

" I can never tell a lie"  Abraham Lincoln circa  1865
                                     ICE ADDICT circa 2012

"NEVER get out there first!!"

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4767 on: Mar 18, 2011, 07:28 AM »
give me a call when you get back up, nice fishing with you and your buds tell them i'm looking foward to next winter  :thumbsup:

Offline kowboyup

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4768 on: Mar 18, 2011, 01:27 PM »
Just seeing if posting this pic worked it was my last day on Oneida and my first 50 perch limit Percheyes42 blue perch

Offline jhirsche

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • An Oneida man!
« Reply #4769 on: Mar 18, 2011, 01:52 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.