Author Topic: Lake Winnipeg... Slow... Slow... Slow  (Read 797 times)

Offline Bird-Watcher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Nice Lake Winnipeg Northern Pike!
Lake Winnipeg... Slow... Slow... Slow
« on: Feb 02, 2010, 07:24 PM »
 Dad was out today. I had exams so I will just give an update. It was the toughest bite he/we have faced all year. 2 eater greens, and 2 dinker greens. Drove on at Balsam Bay and drove off at Chalet! Yes he was trying, and moving alot but just couldn't find the Walleye's today. Fished from Beaconia to Chalet and everywhere in between. Just couldn't find the schools. Back at it Thursday and possibly on Friday/Weekend. It is slow right now but it is going to pick up.

Driving conditions were good.

Nice couch by the way! ;)
Jaymes Hiebert - Bird Watching is one of my favorite things to do while ice fishing. The Humminbird is my favortie one to watch.

Offline Bird-Watcher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Nice Lake Winnipeg Northern Pike!
Re: Lake Winnipeg... Slow... Slow... Slow
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2010, 12:05 PM »
 Well the Kleefeld Crew is going back to the Lake tommorow. I write an exam in the morning but I am off at eleven. The bulk of the crew will be long gone by the time I am done my exam so me and a buddy are hoping to hit Lockport for a few hours in the Afternoon. I heard the Sauger bite is decent so we may just try that (better than doing nothing after eleven a.m.). Then maybe hit Lake Winnipeg on the weekend. I will give an update tommrow evening as to how the crew did. And if I do go the Port I will update you guys on that too..... TightLines .....
Jaymes Hiebert - Bird Watching is one of my favorite things to do while ice fishing. The Humminbird is my favortie one to watch.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.