Author Topic: We are due for one  (Read 649 times)

Offline FishGuy603

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Togue1
We are due for one
« on: Jan 21, 2017, 05:24 PM »
A cold front. I think that this warm weather will play out the way it will and that will result in some sketchy ice for southern NH in the week to come. After that, I think we are due for a freeze up and a very good one. Something similar happened in winter of 2013-2014 when the warm weather was followed up by a snow storm then some cold weather. The forecast calls for some chilly weather towards the end of the week, let's hope that doesn't change.

Offline TheCrittaC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Set the hook!
Re: We are due for one
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2017, 06:47 PM »
First week of February looks nice and cold. I was on 7 and a half inches in southern NH today, and it actually made ice in my bait trap holes from Thursday to Friday this past week.

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2017, 07:14 PM »
I'm predicting a either a pile of snow or high winds for Derby weekend. That's usually how it goes...  ::)

BrookieSlayer99

« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2017, 08:02 PM »
I'm predicting a either a pile of snow or high winds for Derby weekend. That's usually how it goes...  ::)
Even when that happens there are still ridiculously sized fish on the board  ???

Offline pfeifferpower

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2017, 08:44 PM »
true true

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 21, 2017, 08:49 PM »
Even when that happens there are still ridiculously sized fish on the board  ???

Without a doubt..It definitely doesn't stop Me.. Just makes Ya work.harder is all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.