New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: In need of a fishing partner for sunday 12/26  (Read 808 times)

Offline cnyfisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
In need of a fishing partner for sunday 12/26
« on: Dec 24, 2010, 07:18 PM »
Well the title says it all my friend bailed on me and i like to fish with somone else its more fun that way. I was thinking of fishing Big bay, Sandy, or delta lake. So if anyone is looking for somone to go with/ come with them let me know . I have all my own gear heck i even have a spare flasher you could use if you dont have one. Let me know if your interested you can pm me or just post here thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                 JOE
"catch em all let god sort em out"

Offline Ron Plocek

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: In need of a fishing partner for sunday 12/26
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2010, 04:18 AM »
Hey Brother. There is a few of us probably heading to Sandy on Sunday, you are more than welcome to join us. I will let you know the details.

Offline cnyfisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2010, 06:52 AM »
Yeah let me know im not sure if i wanna go there or big bay im leaning more to big bay but if i end up heading that way ill hit you up for sure ty  ;D

Offline Cusefan78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2010, 08:07 AM »
If your looking for a partner I'll be on sandy. You all know it's me cause I'll be the one copying everything boggey does.
2011 King of the pond champion. Don't hate me cause I'm great!

Offline drowndin dots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Kings of the pond
« Reply #4 on: Dec 25, 2010, 08:18 AM »

got a few goin out to bb wouldnt mind mettin up  :tipup:

Offline cnyfisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 25, 2010, 08:57 AM »
Well ive had my mind made up for me ive gotta go to my grandmothers house tonight and her house is lie halfway to bb for me so i guess im going there ty for the offer bogey and if it still stands id like to take you up on it later in the year.

Dots sounds like a plan i dont need to fish "with" somone just nice to have other guys out there to bs with im gonna grab a few things from the rat when it opens and plan to get out as early as posible to try and catch a few papper mouths as the sun is riseing that being said ive only fished BB once im more into the perch and waldos in the main lake so this will be realativley new to me picking slabs out of such shallow water that is not sure what electronics to bring lx-5, fl8, or my aqua vu camera  ??? ??? any tips on that would be helpfull also i plan to make a day of it or untill i get a limit what time are all you fuys heading out?

Offline s10xr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 25, 2010, 05:48 PM »
fishing oneida out of bernhards bay by willard island for walleye on sunday morning.  did a ice check today alls well out that way of what i saw today when i walked out and did a ice check

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.