Rhode Island > Ice Fishing Rhode Island

stump Pond

(1/2) > >>

JimC:
I went out on stump pond yesterday, did not even fish, Ice looked pretty shady to fish alone.just wondering if  anyone  has gone out there yet.

Imissedem:
No not stump/But should be safe./Fished somewhere else on wed. had pretty good ice.After sunday could be iffy for a while.Did you walk out and if so where were you/ what side?

JimC:
I walked out at the boat ramp until it looked iffy  :o, I was alone so I did not want to risk falling in. I just really don't know where else to try. I'm unfamiliar with the lakes in R.I. I guess I'll just wait a little longer. Good luck if you go, let me know how you make out. thanks

Imissedem:
Jim I saw a few guys out at the boat ramp today but after tomorrow it is gonna be iffy for a while. Go tomorrow before the rain./Just follow the tracks and you should even find open holes/No drilling if you get there early.Still had good ice today.

JimC:
Thanks, I might just have to try tom. A.M. I'm hoping after x-mas the ice will be good everywhere, hoping to get out and do some fishing with some new people. thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version