Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

LAst Post For ICE fishing THen Im headed to myfishfinder:> Meet yall there:>

<< < (2/2)

Germ:
Ya speaking of the coloration Grump lol Nice size perch there but what is with the wash out color? hehe WEll GANG Like i said i belive this will now be my l;ast post this season on here. TIght lines and see yall on My fish finder.......where im sure I'll be posting 5 pages soon enough..LOL TIght lines!

grumpymoe:
GeRm....if you look at the fish pics from lake dauphin, they all wash out..its very shallow (12ft is the deepest on the lake)...lots of light penetration making for lighter coloration on all the fish.....Grump ;D

chaoticfisherman:

--- Quote from: Grump on Mar 14, 2005, 06:05 PM ---GeRm....here's a fatty caught saturday morning on a northland eyedropper tipped with a fat chub....(3:00 am no less)  ;D ;D                                                                                                  (Image removed from quote.)

--- End quote ---
Hey, Grump
Ain't them shoes supposed to be on the floor with your feet in 'em?
Oh and by the way, nice perch.

Hoochie:

--- Quote from: Grump on Mar 15, 2005, 06:29 AM ---Hoochie!!!!  awesome perch and the coloration is.....WOW!!!!....were you entered in the tourney??....Grump :clap:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Grump. Naw, we weren't in the tourney. Just out enjoying the beautiful day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version