Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

LAst Post For ICE fishing THen Im headed to myfishfinder:> Meet yall there:>

(1/2) > >>

Germ:
Hey Gang unless i get into some Wack of Jumbo Perch this will be my last post FOr ICEshanty:> I know its saddning........But it all has to come to a end sometime:> THough it just marks the beggining of MYfishfinder.com...
Lots of the same guys and we all have fun there as well:> ANyhow Gang has been great to meet a few of you this year:> And fish with you and all that hope to do it all again next hard Water season and Hopefully for some summertime funa dn spring and fall as well:> ANyhow If not then see ya next year/::> ANd road TOad and Camocruzer hope to one day catch up with you guys:> LOL we live so close but still havent met:> LOL NEXT YEAR LOL.......TIght lines! Everyone and have a SAFE and Fun 3 more seasons till next Winter:>

grumpymoe:
GeRm....here's a fatty caught saturday morning on a northland eyedropper tipped with a fat chub....(3:00 am no less)  ;D ;D                                                                                                 

MikePike:
Already leaving germ!? Well i look forward to your 5 page stories on MFF ;)

Cya on the flipside!

Nice perch you got there grump :thumbsup:

Hoochie:
Howdy folks! Me and a buddy went out from Keffers on Sunday. Beautiful day. Lots of dinks, a bunch of 8-9"ers and these two. All in all a fun time.

This was the view on the way home.

grumpymoe:
Hoochie!!!!  awesome perch and the coloration is.....WOW!!!!....were you entered in the tourney??....Grump :clap:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version