Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608415 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #18630 on: Feb 17, 2020, 05:44 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Day 10 sturgeon tally is in

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #18631 on: Feb 18, 2020, 01:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Have internet issues here, suppose to be fixed today.... :%$#!:

We did get a trip in....3 skunks, lol, but had a good time.  :thumbsup:   Will catch up to you all this afternoon hopefully...4am start today....Cawfee’s on!

Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18632 on: Feb 18, 2020, 04:23 AM »
Good Morning ER's Mason at least you got out on the deck with your kids. I never hit the ice the other day. Now the waxworms are dead spikes still ok. I saw a piece of gear I was drooling over called on it no answer; maybe a good thing; hell no I swung and missed. WW how did you and Mr. WW do yesterday? Drifter not sure about what to say about pipes/other. The house is old and some things set in cement. Last year the toilet tanks stop refilling a short time later sinks stopped running next one pipe split. This year tanks stopped filling but sinks were opened up a bit and never stopped running. I'm guessing to Mice may have chewed up insulation or moved it to a better neighborhood. Never had issues like this before. The Dryer exhaust also is in a bad spot running from a inside wall area almost snakeing it's way out and tried cobbling that to be better. Breezeway closed in a number of years ago this may have created a Highway for said mice to get to attick. Anyway hope your flu is gone and your back at full throttle. Have a good day all.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #18633 on: Feb 18, 2020, 05:09 AM »

Good morning Eddie, OG, ER's,
                       It's 17( and not snowing yet, we're on the border of 2 to 4 or 5 to 8 inches. ::)
                       Eddie...……...Gremlins have their way of getting in these devices, hope it can be fixed.  :unsure:
                       OG...…………..Spikes should las as long as you keep them in the refrigerator. But you should try to get out to use them. :whistle:
                       Steve...……...It's a nice thing that you and your sister meet at the cemetery to pay respects to your family.  :thumbsup:
                       Wally...……….I hope you and Mr. WW got out, what were you targeting? ???
                       Drifter...……..I hope you are feeling better. ???
                       Marv...………..Those are some impressive fish being caught. :clap: Do you ever try for them? ???
                       Jon and I had a so so day, the Lakers were showing up in the first part of the morning but were not to very active. Mid morning
             They changed their attitude, they would attack our jugs but there weren't as many. Jon landed 9 all short, and I landed 5, all short and
             I lost 2 at the hole. I also had 2 flags, the first one I got to the tip up and the line was cut. The second one something took my bait but
             never touched the hook.
                      I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out on the hardwater.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18634 on: Feb 18, 2020, 06:18 AM »
21* and light snow. Maybe an inch.
Eddie, glad you got out on the ice. Figured you had computer issues.
IW, you at least had some action on the ice. It was a pretty nice day.
WW, waiting for you report. Hope you are busy cleaning fish.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18635 on: Feb 18, 2020, 06:36 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....congrats on the last day at Gander  :thumbsup:  hope the leg is starting to get better  ???

CapJ.....prayers sent that you don't end up losing a kidney  :(  are your health issues changing the moving plans  ???

Drifter.....sorry to hear your recovery is taking so long  :(  hope you get back on your feet soon  ;)

MrC....glad you had a chance to spend time with your sister  :clap:

WS.....those fish pics are killing me  :pinch:  :roflmao:  any plans to get back on some ice soon  ???

IW.....sounds like a frustrating day, but no skunk visit anyway  :thumbsup:  we were targeting walleye and/or perch  :icefish:

Eddie....sorry there were no fish for you guys  :'(  glad you were able to get out and spend the day with your boys tho  :thumbsup:  hope your internet gets back to running smoothly  :-\

OG....those nasty little rodents sure can wreck havoc in no time  :%$#!:  glad no pipes burst  :clap:

IF45.....fingers crossed the spinal tap went well and brought some relief  ;)

What a beautiful day to be out yesterday, mostly sunny with a light wind  @)  found about 10" of ice, 5 or 6" black the rest frozen snow, won't take long to lose it once it starts to go  :-\  jigging didn't amount to much but we did manage 28 perch on tip ups  :flex: :tipup:

sure was nice to finally get out  :thumbsup:  and my brother will be happy with a few bags of fillets   ;D   snowing sideways right now and winds are howling  ::)  supposed to turn to rain later  :wacko:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Morning H2L.....here's your report sir, couldn't drag these old bones out of bed this morning  :blink: :roflmao:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18636 on: Feb 18, 2020, 06:43 AM »
WW, thanks for the report. Looks like a pretty good day and it was nice out...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18637 on: Feb 18, 2020, 07:51 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

About 17 degrees heading to mid 20's.  Tomorrow and Wednesday cooler with highs of +10, then a streak of warm temps heading into the weekend.

Eddie hope the computer troubles get worked out. Nice to read you made it out with your boys :thumbsup:

IW glad you were able to find some fish. I thought about the sturgeon spearing but after investigating the idea and seeing the odds along with the $$ to stay for a week I lost interest.

WW nice pile of fish  :clap: The game fish season ends here on Sunday. With all the stuff on my plate that I need to do, I don't see a fishing trip in my near future.

Drifter good grab on the skates :clap: Hope you kick the bug and get a chance to use them :thumbsup:

The guessers said that we were in the clear for any snow yesterday and a squall was going to go through 100 miles south. Well, We didn't get a lot but with the wind 4" was enough that I had unexpected snow detail this morning.

The s-i-l found a free picnic table on C. List last night that looks perfect for the shack. I sent a message to the person and will be meeting him in an hour to pick it up. It's a round fiberglass one with 4 seats, I am thinking it looks good for us but rough  enough that no one will want to steal it.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline Mocs n Docs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #18638 on: Feb 18, 2020, 01:24 PM »
Happy Tuesday all!

Had a good time fishing northern WI - not much for fish but a great day to be on the ice with some great views. Had a pair of bald eagles hanging around above me all day and watched 3 different single engine planes buzz the area and land on the ice just down the lake from me - pretty cool to see up close!

Whopper - I live in River Falls, WI. Used to fish the Sippi down by Lax but now my focus is any lake from Hudson WI north to the Rice Lake area

IFF - Congrats on giving your notice!  :clap:

H2L - good size maple :o hope the damage isn't too extensive!

WW - looks like a great day on the ice - love the sight of a slew of perch on the ice!

Saw lots of people out on the St. Croix River yesterday on my way to work - guess lots of people had the day off or took it off for Presidents day! It was hard to not stop and drill a few holes! Bet they all had a better day than I  :roflmao:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18639 on: Feb 18, 2020, 04:10 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

Day 11 sturgeon tally

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #18640 on: Feb 19, 2020, 02:45 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Up and running again!   :thumbsup:
  35* and windy this morning, that will be today’s high here as well.

Marv...thanks for the updates, they’re really getting some bruisers, amazing!  That was an excellent find on the picnic table, hope it serves you well and sticks around for awhile!   ;D :clap:
  Mocs...sounds like you had a real pleasant day out on the ice....sometimes catching fish is just a bonus, right?  Better luck next with the catching next trip!   :thumbsup:
  Wally... congratulations to you and Mr.WW on your first ice trip!  Beautiful pictures and a fine haul of perch, I’m sure they were gratefully accepted, awesome!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...my buddy at work caught a slammer pike while fishing with his son up on the reservoir Saturday...41”, released to fight another day.    :thumbsup:
  Jeff..congrats to you and Jon on your trip, glad you had some laker action!  :clap:  Wonder if you had one of those big pike cut you off...or was it the big laker you’ve been for? Better go back for that one!   ;D :clap: :icefish:
  OG...I had bad luck with my spikes this season...ordered a 1000 and many were dead on arrival, the rest seemed to keep dying off even being refrigerated with fresh bedding changes. Hope you get on to some fish next trip!   :thumbsup:

The trip with the boys didn’t turnout the way I had hoped, but we got one in anyway and had a good time together. Might get another shot or two before the season comes to an end.
  Well, we’re inside now on the terrazzo work....that’s a plus anyway...so is being back on line with all of you fine people!  I have been keeping up on my phone, but trying to reply with it proves to be more of a PITA than anything, lol.
  Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #18641 on: Feb 19, 2020, 05:07 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 30* and very windy here on my hill. ::)
                           Eddie...……..That's too bad that it was a slow day for you and the boys. Did you fish local? ???
                           Wally...……..That looks like you had a good day out, I'm sure your brother will appreciate the fish. :thumbsup:
                           Marv...……...How long does the Sturgeon tournament go on for. ???
                           OG...………...Maybe the spikes have some sort of disease. :unsure:
                           I was going out today but the wind is gusting to 30MPH here probably worse on the lake so I stayed in.
                           I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out fishing

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18642 on: Feb 19, 2020, 05:25 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

+2 getting to +10 this afternoon. By Friday they are promising a stretch in the mid 30's.

Eddie glad to read you are back to the terrazzo work :thumbsup: Better than a ground hog, let us know when the fashions get spring like ;D

IW the season goes for 16 days unless the quota is met earlier. This year with so many fewer fisherman due to conditions it's most likely going the full 16.

Mocs I have been to River Falls a few times, at least passed through it. Best of luck on your next trip :thumbsup:

I am off to the bus stop with my wife. I have 3-4 weekly duties to take care of this morning, then out to the garage I go. The next couple of days will be indoor but looking forward to knocking off a job or two once the weather warms by the weekend.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18643 on: Feb 19, 2020, 06:19 AM »
26* with a light breeze. Wind is going to pick up, so they say.
Eddie, have heard of a few good pike being caught and released. Glad to hear that you are back inside, now maybe that EARLY spring will show up.
IW, looks like a good day to stay off the ice.
Wife had an eye doctor's appt. yesterday morning. Because of the driving conditions I drove her down to Gloversville. The roads were a mess going and coming back. I guess with the schools closed they didn't have to do anything to them. Got home and had lunch, about 3 the snow stopped got the driveway cleaned before the rain started. It rained very hard about 7pm, had to go out to clean off the Dish so we could watch NCIS.
Wife has a dentist appt this morning, driving looks OK. The wind has picked up since I started posting.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18644 on: Feb 19, 2020, 06:52 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....glad you made it thru the rough roads yesterday  :clap:  does seem when schools are closed the roads get ignored  >:( 

Eddie.....bet everyone's happy to be inside working now  :thumbsup:  good to hear you're back online, agree trying to post from a phone is hardly worth the effort  :-\

IW.....smart move staying off the ice today, weatherman says 20+ mph winds  ::)  and 5-10" of snow later tonight/tomorrow  :%$#!:

WS....hope you weekly honey do stops are painless  ;)2  stupid question.....does the spear instantly kill the sturgeon  ???  can't imagine trying to hang on to a live one that big with a "stick"  :blink:

Mocs.....a bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work  ;D  always a special day when you get to watch bald eagles in flight  :thumbsup:

Not much happening around here today, keeping fingers crossed the weatherman is wrong about the snowfall amounts  :wacko:  tomorrow starts the winter boat show in Syracuse, will be there to see what else we "need" for the new ride  :woot:  hoping to get back on the ice Friday  ;)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18645 on: Feb 19, 2020, 08:08 AM »
WS....hope you weekly honey do stops are painless  ;)2  stupid question.....does the spear instantly kill the sturgeon  ???  can't imagine trying to hang on to a live one that big with a "stick"  :blink:

Unfortunately no. When they are speared they go around and around the hole and you have to leave them tire out so you can get them out the door onto the ice. Some stay alive for some time before they die. When we were there last year a few were still alive when they made it to the weigh station an hour or so after being taken.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18646 on: Feb 19, 2020, 08:18 AM »
Whoa 😮 that surprises me. Do they tie a rope on the spears  ???

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18647 on: Feb 19, 2020, 06:21 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Day 12 sturgeon spearing tally

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #18648 on: Feb 20, 2020, 01:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  18* and light snow falling, guessers called for 1-3”, high of 24 today.

Marv...thanks for the update, it’s looking like they may fall short of their harvest cap? Will they extend the season?  Hope you got caught up on your to do list yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope the snow was on the light side, have a safe ride and enjoy the show today! Will be looking forward to what new goodies may be purchased for the boat!   :thumbsup:
  H2..hope the Dr. visit goes well for your wife today.  :thumbsup:   How much snow on the ground there today?
  Jeff...yes, we stayed local but hoping to make a trip north yet if the laker grounds lock up enough. I know Schroon is ok, may get a shot at that or LG soon.  Good luck today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:
   Steve, Tom, Drifter, I-45....hope all you fellas are doing well.   :thumbsup:

4am start again today with the hammers. The new workers we have are all working out well so far with the demo and terrazzo work, big plus!  We poured our first piece yesterday and I snapped a few pictures. Today the grinding will start on that...I’ll snap a few more of the area until it’s done to share with you all.   
  Time to hit the road...Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #18649 on: Feb 20, 2020, 04:15 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 4* and clear up here on my hill. A chilly day today. ::)
                         Eddie...…...Jon and I fished the Laker grounds on Monday, and it was hard getting to where we wanted to fish. :blink: Now with
                 the snow cover I wouldn't want to try it. Unless it dried out and blew off with yesterdays wind. I will go and check it out today. I will
                 send a PM. :thumbsup:
                        Marv...……..That's got to be a hard thing to do, to hold on to the spear, is it all done in a spear house? ???
                        H2L...………. I hope the wife's dentist appointment went well and the roads clear for her trip. :thumbsup: In our town they keep
                 the roads the same no matter if school is in or out. :flex: My wife did say the Northway could have been better. :whistle:
                        Wally...……..Have a good trip to the boat show, there are always new and good things to find at the show, don't max out the credit card. :roflmao:
                        My wife's son and her granddaughter are here till tomorrow so will be spending time with them.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18650 on: Feb 20, 2020, 05:11 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

-10 squeaking out a 20 later today. The warmer air will move in overnight.

Eddie I hope everything comes together so you can make it to the laker grounds :thumbsup: My understanding is either 16 days or it stops when they meet quota, so to answer your question no, the season will be over.

IW Enjoy the company :thumbsup: The fish do tire out fairly fast due to the spears weighing 15#-20#, but even with that it's a project to get them out the door.

WW enjoy the boat show, make sure and bring your wish list with :thumbsup:

Today I am going to spend in the garage, yesterday the list kept me busy and I never made it. I need to get everything I need loaded in the truck so I am ready for a tree job Friday, then my normal tinkering.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18651 on: Feb 20, 2020, 06:56 AM »
11* and clear.
Eddie, glad the new workers are fitting into the crew. Will keep an eye out for the pictures.

IW, the wife's dentist appt went well. They attached the new tooth.

WW, I haven't gone to a "good" boat show in awhile. When I was looking a few years ago I went to the Glens Falls boat show. Most of the boats were 100K+ boats for wake boarding. I can see those up close while out on the lake fishing...lol.

WS, based on the totals, they still have a ways to go to get the numbers they want. With the temps you are having, you must have a heated garage if you are working in it.

Must be some good snow conditions up North, a lot of sleds headed that way this morning. I know my nephew and his wife are riding today. He will be starting with the sap next week, he has only used the sleds one or two times and then the conditions weren't that good. My brother said the X country skiing is real good and all the camps are full with Presidents week. My brother was told he would have the insurance check by the end of the week and the rest of the tree is coming down today. They are using a crane to lift the sections over his garage as they cut them off.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18652 on: Feb 20, 2020, 07:32 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....went to this boat show a couple years ago, like you said it's a rich man's playground  :-\  but it's always fun to dream a little  ;)

WS.....hope you get a chance to tinker today, those chores will still be there another day  :woot:

Eddie.....glad to hear you have a good crew that works well together  :clap:

IW....enjoy the family time today  :thumbsup:

IFF....hope day 1 of the new job went well  ;)2

got about 2" of light fluffy snow overnight, glad it wasn't the 6-10" the weatherman kept harping about  ::)  still some on and off squalls but the snow's trying to peek thru  :thumbsup:  will be heading west a little later this morning, show opens at 1  :) 

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18653 on: Feb 20, 2020, 08:32 AM »
it was -7* in the middle of the night. +7 now as the clouds moved in. Guessed to get to the upper 40's on Sunday. I had planned  on blowing the snow yesterday that we got Monday night after we got home from getting groceries yesterday. Even though it was cold the sun had made the snow to wet to blow. That will get done today.

It has been a weird week. I went to see my doc Tuesday then pick a up a med in the city. Shortly after we got home the wife started to have some chest pains so were went to our go to small hospital near by. They did a cat scan. It showed no problem. The pain went away yesterday. While I was there I had an A1C done that my doctor had prescribed. Surprisingly it was unchanged from the last one. I have been cheating on my diabetic diet eating left over sweets that the wife brought home after the weekly seniors center dinner.

H2l The abandoned rail road lines have been turned in to trails here. They groom them. The groomer I see just north of me has not moved all winter due to lack of snow. Last week in the norther lower 4 snowmobiles hit a groomer when the cleared a hill going to fast to stop. Some serious injuries.

ww I used to go to a fishing show in GR. I have not gone in a long time as it got to where it was full of ORV's and high dollar boats even though they had separate shows of their own previously. Plus it was full of outfitters with not much room left for actually fishing gear.

Time to get breakfast and get the blower out before the snow warms up.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18654 on: Feb 20, 2020, 08:46 AM »
TT.....glad MrsTT's cat scan turned out ok, hope the chest pains are gone for good  ;)   easy does it on the snow removal  :flex:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #18655 on: Feb 20, 2020, 10:46 AM »
Holy heatwave Batman!!!!
Already pretty toasty here in YK.
Luckily it starts to get back to normal later tomorrow.
Can't have the snow and ice melt before I've even started to get my supplies out to the cabin.  :-\

https://cabinradio.ca/30644/news/yellowknife/joy-unconfined-as-yellowknife-awakes-to-minus-2-heatwave/?fbclid=IwAR1Z9cvb1wCH98SWTp5fD9CURmbPLJyjq12VO51m6rnBjwrwSCDSuDCUoSI

I'm still dealing with the crud so that sucks.
I went into work on Monday but it was too much for me.
Went to see the doc on Tuesday and they gave me until the 26th off so more couch time is in my future.

Marv how do those dinos taste? You have any idea?

WW I haven't been to a boat show sine 2012 in Tampa. Boat shows down there seem to be better than ones in the North where you have to drive through snow and ice to get to them.

TT glad to hear the Mrs. is OK.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18656 on: Feb 20, 2020, 01:40 PM »
Marv how do those dinos taste? You have any idea?

The people that we talked to last year all said it was pretty good, however much was dependent on the fish's diet. Gizzard shad is a favorite food for the sturgeon in Winnebago and they can give the meat an off flavor. The meat was described as having a texture very similar to  boneless pork chops. Most of the people had plans of steaking the fish out and smoking them. A few said they were excellent when the meat was cut into cubes, dipped into an egg bath, roll in crackers and deep fried. Everyone said the skin has to be discarded because it gives off an unpleasant taste. A few people mentioned making the roe into caviar but that would be an acquired taste to my way of thinking :sick:. None the less there were people approaching, inquiring whether the eggs were going to be used or not, and just asking if they could have some.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #18657 on: Feb 20, 2020, 02:38 PM »
Good afternoon everyone! Just a quick note to let you know my wife's radiation hasn't started because the doctor is on vacation! I imagine someplace  warm!!  :whistle: She should be back soon and then we'll get started!! We've had one heck of a roller coaster weather wise, but I've got a season ticket to ride!!  ;)2 Take it easy everyone!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18658 on: Feb 20, 2020, 04:54 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

Day 13 sturgeon tally is in. I found 2 pictures from today's fish. Unfortunately  no statistics.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #18659 on: Feb 21, 2020, 02:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear skies and 8* on the Hill this am, high of 30 today.

Marv...thanks for the sharing the updates and pictures with us here, they’ve been a great addition to the thread!   :clap:  One mean looking spear in the 2nd picture!  :flex:  Hope today’s tree job goes well, be careful with the saws.  :thumbsup:
   Dave...sorry to read that nasty bug is still hanging on, damn! Hope it’s about out of steam now and you can get back into your routine soon...best wishes sent your way!   :thumbsup:
  OS...we’ll be standing by for your wife’s appointment’s, thoughts and prayers in place.    :thumbsup:
  Tom...glad to read everything checked out ok for your wife and the chest pains have left!  :clap:  Hope you took it easy on the snow removal there yesterday mister!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...will be looking forward to your report on the boat show, hope you had a great time and found some goodies for the new boat!   :thumbsup:
  H2...have been following the Sacandaga BS thread...some very good replies on your end...maybe a few stretched out replies from others.  ;D  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...agreed, that snow hides everything. Not knowing the lake well enough or how the ice formations were, it’s something I won’t go out on searching right now. My youngest son did pretty well up on Champlain again Wednesday, might give that a whirl on Sunday if we can. Best of luck today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:

A bit short on time this morning, but I’ll try to get some pictures up this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great Friday...Cawfee’s on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.