Author Topic: I need some serious opinions on AQUA-VIEW verses ATLANTIS under water cameras.  (Read 2135 times)

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • We Need Another Ice Age !
 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH CAMERA HAS THE GREATEST VISIBILITY  THE ATLANTIS auw-525 CLAIMS CLEAR WATER VISIBILITY UP TO 25 FEET IN TOTAL DARKNESS . I CANT FIND INFO ON THE AQUA-VIEW AND ITS CAPABILITIES .ATLANTIS seems to have a big line of products , but I PERSONALY HAVE NEVER  SEEN EITHER IN ACTION I WOULD EVEN SPEAK TO COMPANY REP BUT DONT KNOW THE PHONE NUMBERS OR ADDRESSES OF THE ACTUAL COMPANYS THAT PRODUCE THESE UNDER WATER CAMERAS . Which do you think is better ?
May the LORD BLESS and keep each of you safe on the ice.

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
thanks ill check that out

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks polar I CHECKED BOTH SITES OUT AND THE MOST HELPFUL WAS THE AQUA-VU THEY ALSO HAVE SOME NEW CAMERAS THAT SHOW ALL 4 DIRECTIONS AT ONCE UNDER WATER FOR BETTER VIEWING PLUS CAMERAS THAT LOOK LIKE FISH THANKS FOR THE HELP PENNA FROM PENNASYLVAINA.

stinky

I have both cameras and they both do what I want. The Aqua View is more compact and easier to handle on the ice and I must say they have a very good repair crew. I had a problem with the Aqua view called them sent it in so they would have it by thursday and the following wednsday I had it back working better than new.
 This will help keep me an Aqua View customer. Carrying the Atlantis case is awkward and clumsy. Yes the case is nice protection but on the boat or in the ice shack it takes up to much room.
Bob

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Friends don't let friends fish without tip ups.
i bought a low end aqua view the z 60 and is probably the best ice fishing tool i own. next to my auger it is the most useful.
Ketchin dem Logs enough to build a house!!

Offline Spicoli

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I fish therefore I am.
I have fished with people who had both kinds and i like aqua view much better

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
When I contacted Aquavu for information on their cameras for Ice Fishing they were very Responsive had complete info in less then a week sent to my home. I know I have 2 months till ice is on but Im ready now they should stock ice fishing gear in august like XMASS stuff!.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.