Author Topic: congratulations barleydog  (Read 1304 times)

grumpymoe

congratulations barleydog
« on: Mar 01, 2004, 10:48 AM »
you're the man and a super congrat on 1st place..grumpymoe

Offline fishermanjake

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Way to go honey!!!
Re: congratulations barleydog
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2004, 12:17 PM »
nice to see an alaskan take it ;D congrats..if burbot had been in it though i would have had you tied... :P

Offline KP_Alaska

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • George Lake February '09
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2004, 05:45 PM »
Way to go BD. Headed down to Birch this coming weekend, may make it to Koole Lake on Saturday.

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2004, 07:58 PM »
Thanks Moe, Jake, and Kevin!
Hey Moe!  I thought you would have had a big one this week?  I know you'll get that biggin this weekend! ;D ;D Just teasin'   Thanks again Moe and post some of those big Manitoba brutes when you get the chance!  Looks like our areas are the only ones left fishing for the year eh!

Jake, Thanks for keepin' me company out on the river this last Friday!  Had fun, and those fish are good eats.  Did you need the recipe for the enchilada's?  Did you catch the post on your jig?  What's the luck?  Need some pics of the trip?  Barley still hasn't recovered from the weekend.

Kevin,  Where were you Friday?  We had the holes warmed up for you.  I was talked into a trip to Fielding on Saturday.  I will let you guys know the results!  Burbs and Lakers, should be fun!
TEAM ALASKA

Offline KP_Alaska

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • George Lake February '09
« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2004, 11:45 AM »
Jim,
Had a First Aid/CPR class all day last Friday, didn't see Jakes messages. Got home about 5:30 Friday and then called back to work for a little OT. Good luck on Fielding, hope the wind isn't up.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.