Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607983 times)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16680 on: Aug 15, 2019, 10:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Had my surgery on Tues. still in the hospital. Have new pain in my legs and they want the pain to be manageable before I leave. Ice Wanderer, Good luck with your surgery. I’ll check out everyone’s post. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers.
Did the surgery help with your headaches, or just give you new pain???
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16681 on: Aug 15, 2019, 03:14 PM »
had a problem getting into IS this morning, everything else worked, now see its back to normal.  Been tree trimming on this day off.  Time for a cold one and a sit back.

F-45 don't forget what goes with the pain meds.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16682 on: Aug 15, 2019, 06:41 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Looks like some storms will be rolling through in a bit. The day was very comfortable.

45 hope you will see some improvement soon :thumbsup:

IW hope the surgery went well :thumbsup:

I had a good time on the water today however no muskies appeared. I did catch a couple of bass on big bucktails, not sure what they were thinking.

I picked out a couple of videos to share, hope you all have an excellent evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16683 on: Aug 15, 2019, 08:08 PM »
Good evening dry day weather guessers say things will be more humid this weekend.
Eddie may the herb garden project not turn into last year's "Great Wall of Albany" .  Think Gov. Cuomo's brother fell for the bait a little overboard in his response  be interesting to see if he stays with CNN.
Ice Wanderer hope you did not have a long wait once at the hospital. May the surgery solve your shoulder/arm problems . Best to you with your recovery.
Wallyworld hope you are safely in MA. Best to your grandson and his teammates in the tournament. Thank you for explaining what equipment is left at the hunting camp.
Hunts2long good to hear you found some fish. Sounds like the girls are having a good time on their trip.
Whopper Stopper great news about your truck. May the washing machine also be an inexpensive fix. Thanks for today's game camera videos.
Icefisher-45 all the best with your post surgery recovery may the new leg pain end.
IFF did your enjoy your beer after the yard work. Any fishing trips in your future.

A safe and good evening to everyone.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16684 on: Aug 16, 2019, 02:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  TGIF!    :clap:
  A damp 62* this am, high of 78 with afternoon thunderstorms expected. Had some pretty good rains come through last evening.

Jeff/I-45....hoping both of your surgery’s were successful, best wishes sent on full recovery’s fellas!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...seems everything we do at the Mansion has some type of setback, looks like this project is no different, lol.
  Marv...sorry no Muskys were interested, but congrats on the bass and getting out on the water! That was good news on the truck as well, awesome! Thanks for sharing the videos, excellent footage selected.... :thumbsup: :clap:
  Bud...hope you’re doing well, how’s everything going at the store? 
  H2...congrats on the fishing, hope the bite is better today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Wally....hope you had safe travels to Mass, best of luck to your grandson with the tournament!    :thumbsup:

Beautiful weather yesterday! We finished laying the last of the marble, today will be putting the finishing touches on them and opening up the areas to the public by noon.
  The Little League World Series had its opening day ceremony and first games yesterday, believe rain moved in and cancelled some. Hopefully they get weather today....believe ESPN is carrying most of the games.
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16685 on: Aug 16, 2019, 05:09 AM »
Morning all,

IW/IF45..... hope you’re both doing well today, listen to the docs and take things slow 😉

WS.....at least the trip wasn’t a skunk 🥴 how did the washer repair go?

Eddie....finishing up the area and getting it open, great way to end the work week 😁

H2L....hope MrsH2 had fun at the aquarium and an uneventful trip home 😁

IFF....see there’s been some huge hail falling out there 😮

Made it to MA safely despite the crazy traffic!! Looking forward to the hockey games today!!

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16686 on: Aug 16, 2019, 05:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, looks like it’s going to be a warm one today. Sleepless night last night. Can’t lie on my back or side. Developed pain all around my legs after surgery. Standing and walking is still very hard. Headache is still very bad.

Mason Eddie, Hope you have a great day. It’s always great watching little league games. Those are great then the players become political when they get into the major leagues.

Mr Clean, Hopefully you can stay cool today and have a good day.

Whopper Stopper, Sounds like a good day on the water. Great videos as usual. Helped me in the hospital.

IFF, Hope the tree trimming didn’t take to long.

Old Sailor, Headaches stayed the same. Fortunately I had no roommate and was able to keep the room dark.

Ice Wanderer, Hope and prayers your surgery goes well.

WallyWorld, Glad your trip to Mass went well. Did you bring the new truck? Hopefully the hockey games go well.

I hope everyone has a great day and stays cool and safe. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16687 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:05 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Storms passed through around 3am, just a lot of thunder, lightening, and rain. It didn't last long, but enough to wake us up.

Eddie hope you have a good wrap to the week Sir :thumbsup:

WW enjoy the hockey game :thumbsup: I may need help on the washer. Like usual the machine is old so parts are limited.

45 glad you liked the videos.

I am heading back to the lake today. Yesterday when I was in deeper water I was seeing a lot of marks on the Helix suspending, today I want to see what it was. I am guessing crappies just not sure.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16688 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:42 AM »
63* and light rain.
Last evening we had t-storms and lots of rain. The girls didn't get home until midnight. They got a late start (I knew they would), then Rt. 8 was closed for some reason. They had to turn around, then went the wrong way on Rt.9. (North) When she turned around she somehow got onto Rt. 8 again and ended right back to where it was blocked. This time the "same" officer had her enter a towns name into her GPS that took around the detour and back to Rt.8. All this was in heavy rain and she hates driving in rain and after dark doesn't help. They are all sleeping yet.

IW and Ice-45 hope you are feeling better today...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16689 on: Aug 16, 2019, 08:00 AM »
Chilly 51* to start the day.

Marv You might want to get on Repair Clinic. It might give you some help fixing the washing machine. I wonder if you would cover the trap except  the opening might get that big coon to go inside to investigate if it fits inside. What is with the small trap squirrels or chipmunks?

H2L I am sure that the officer got a chuckle when you wife showed back up. At least he was able to get her in the right direction that time. I do not like driving in the rain in the dark either.

Time to get busy and get some things done.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16690 on: Aug 16, 2019, 03:35 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

No video's to share today, just blue jays, squirrels, an one delinquent possum coming and going.

TT I will try that tonight and put a cover over the trap. The little trap was for chipmunks, but this afternoon a fox squirrel was inside begging to get out. I am sad to say he is picking acorns from an oak tree in the sky, as he must have had a heart attack and passed to the other side before I could get him into the relocation program ???

Hope you all have an excellent evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16691 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:30 PM »
marv You have been fishing muskys all wrong. You need an eagle to do your catching for you. Did you see the video of the eagle catching and dragging a musky on shore for dinner.  It was on WCCO out of Minneapolis. It should be on their web site. Maybe you can post up a link.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16692 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:33 PM »
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16693 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:35 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Not a bad day weather wise. My wife goes back to work tomorrow. She’s worried about leaving me alone because I haven’t been alone since the surgery.

Whopper Stopper, That’s to bad about the Fox. Maybe everyone is getting shy. How did you do today on the water?

Hunts2long, That’s good your wife had a good day and got home safe.

I hope everyone has a good night and had a good day thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16694 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:41 PM »
Raquettedecker, Thank you for sharing. That was incredible.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16695 on: Aug 16, 2019, 06:56 PM »
I saw that on the news this morning Lol Thanks for posting it up Raq.

45- just a lot of casting today, I am getting pretty good at it Lol

About 4 hours into things I had a mid 30's take a shot at my bucktail but it missed the hook and swiped some of the rubber skirting. The s-i-l was with and caught a glimpse of it before it disappeared. The lake had small white caps, which got a little tiring by the time we hung it up.

WS

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16696 on: Aug 16, 2019, 10:28 PM »
Good evening ,dry sunny day Les's brother Moe humid supposed to visit for the weekend along with a possible high of ninety on Sunday. One doe and her three fawns paid a visit this afternoon feeding on tree leaves nice sight to see it has been a couple weeks since I last saw any does with fawns here at my complex.
Eddie good to had marble block left to work with the past two days maybe on Monday you can get back to the herb garden.
Wallyworld seems a little early for hockey how were the ice conditions. I know indoor rinks allow skating year round but still are effected by outside weather. Best to your grandson in his games.
Icefisher-45 may you get better sleep and less pain as your body heals from surgery.
Icewanderer hope your not in to much pain after yesterday's surgery. Best to you with rehab and recovery.
Hunts2long good to hear the girls are home safely from Canada. Hope your wife did not drive to far on route 9 before realizing she was headed in the wrong direction.
Tom Turkey that was a good video lucky for us the couple had a camera with them.
Raquettedacker thank you for posting link to the video. How is everything going with the green houses.
Whopper Stopper may you catch a large musky before the season ends you and the girls have had your share of near hook ups this season. Sorry the Fox squirrel did not survive the ordeal of being trapped .

A good night to all. Best to those fishing this weekend.
 Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16697 on: Aug 17, 2019, 05:17 AM »
Morning all,

1st game yesterday they won 23-1, second game was a loss 7-2😞 There are 2 games again today, playoffs tomorrow if they make it into the top 4. The rink is VERY cold inside, doesn’t feel too bad after being out in the hot sun!!

WS....sorry to hear the little guy didn’t make it 😢 hope the next musky trip turns out better

IW/IF45.....hoping each day is better than the one before as you both start healing

Eddie....any fishing plans for the weekend?

MrC....glad you got to see the deer again, they sure can be elusive at times 😁

H2L....not much worse than driving at night in the rain not knowing exactly where you are 😮glad MrsH2 made it home safe and sound!

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16698 on: Aug 17, 2019, 06:32 AM »
Good Morning Wally, Morning Everyone,
  67* and cloudy this am, almost looks like fog outside with the humidity level at 95 and dew point around 70,  84 for a high today.

Wally...congratulation s to your grandson and the team on their win yesterday, best of luck to them with today’s matchups and making the playoffs tomorrow!   :clap: :thumbsup:   Expecting showers and T-storms late afternoon into evening today, doubt I’ll get a night trip in this weekend.
  Jeff... hope you’re feeling better today and no setbacks with the surgery.   :thumbsup:
  I-45...have those  pains in your legs gone away? Hoping you are feeling some relief today and all those problems are soon a thing of the past...best wishes sent.    :thumbsup:
  Steve...always nice to watch the deer, glad they showed up again!  :thumbsup:  Didn’t hear much on the herb garden project yesterday other than complaints about it, lol. My prediction is, we’ll have it done sometime before the snow falls.   ;D
  Marv...unfortunate the squirrel didn’t make it, things happen, fine choice of words describing the passing! Think Mr.C mentioned trying a stinger hook before....might be worth a shot with those near misses? Better luck next trip out!   :thumbsup:
  Dom...thanks for sharing the video, that was awesome!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...glad the girls made it back safely less the problem of getting turned around in a circle....I did that in a bad area of St.Louis once late in the evening ...with NY plates on the car, not good!   ;D

The Little League World Series games have been fun to watch again, looking forward to a few of them today. There’s a lot to be said about the sportsmanship at this level, perhaps some of the Pro’s could take some pointers from these kids?   :whistle:
  Garden tractor repair this morning after the transfer station, somehow the bolt that holds the drive pully worked its way out....should be an easy fix.
  Cawfee’s on...fresh zucchini bread under the dome this morning, help yourself!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16699 on: Aug 17, 2019, 07:34 AM »
Good Morning everyone :bow:

I got a text from IW yesterday aternoon. He said he was home from the hospital and had had a bad night only getting 3 hours of sleep. He was having some pain which they told him would probably increase to more today. The problem was he didn't get any pain medicine until after the pain had  already started, they should have started it earlier.

Depending on he feels he may check in today. He just wanted everyone know he doing as well as can be expected.

WS   

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16700 on: Aug 17, 2019, 08:32 AM »
60* start to the day. I looked like I got some heavy rain at the property around suppertime last night. Not a drop here. It looks like it may be a wet night for the grandson 21st birthday bone fire.

Steve My son and I were setting on the back of my van the other day taking a break. I ended up being a longer break than we planed as a doe and fawn came out 100 yards away We did not want to spook them. While setting there we noticed a different species of cicadid eating wasps digging holes to put the cicadids in to feed their eggs. There holes look like miniature gopher holes. These were purple instead of the orange one I am used to seeing. They are pretty big but not aggressive at all. My son had to exterminate some last week as they were in a playground at a day care. He did not want to but the kids were afraid of them, can't not blame them.

Dom Thanks for posting the link.  Edge on this computer does not have that ability to copy and paste. GRRR

Marv I third the idea of a stinger hook. I have never had a squirrel in my live traps but a number of rabbits. Some times they are dead when I get there. I think that is because they are so hyper.

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16701 on: Aug 17, 2019, 11:45 AM »
Good day, cloudy skies and light winds currently Moe Humid settling in for his visit weather guessers say he will be here until next weekend with chance of rain every day. Local forecast has strong thunder storms coming through later this afternoon.  Have to remember it is still Summer.
Eddie you have the right attitude about the herb garden no need to add any extra stress to your work day. Enjoy today's Little League World series games. Sadly I've seen some of professional athletes behavior trickle down to high school and youth sports level mostly trash talking .
Wallyworld hope you packed some warmer clothing to wear while watching grandson's games. Is he still playing multiple positions best to him and his teammates with their remaining games. This time of year when the deer step back into woods row on border of my complex's property the disappear quickly with all the foliage.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the update on Ice Wanderer with medication may his pain lessen and he got better sleep. Any luck finding parts to repair washing machine.
Tom Turkey the deer I see are pretty comfortable with people around them yesterday a couple pulled in with their car the doe and two of the fawns were startled and went back into the woods row third fawn continued feeding for a while then made it's way back to mom and his siblings.

Have a good Saturday. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16702 on: Aug 18, 2019, 05:19 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 62* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                       I want to thank you all for thinking of me and a card from Marv sure brighten my spirits. My surgery was just over 4 hours long another hour
               in recovery then up to a room. I shared a room with 2 other veterans. I didn't get much sleep nurses kept coming and going checking on one of them
               then me, it was very noisy too. The Dr. came in around 8 am said I could go home, 2 other departments had to come and check me then I could leave.
               The paperwork took till 1 pm that's when I got out. Typical military hurry up and wait. At home I've been sleeping in a recliner that came a 6 pm the
               day I got home.
                      Eddie........I didn't remember that the Little League was on, I'll have to check it out today. :thumbsup: That NJ team is impressive. :flex:
                      Steve........Deer will become use to the urban setting, any restrictions down there for Urban hunting? ???
                      Wally .......How did your grandsons game turn out? ???
                      I-45.........How arew you making out, I hope the pain in your legs is subsiding? ??? Hang in there buddy. :thumbsup:
                      Raquatte ....We haven't heard much from you on your shoulder/collar bone, is it better now.
                      I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or at play.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16703 on: Aug 18, 2019, 05:34 AM »
Morning all,

IW....glad to see you’re home, hopefully the pain meds have kicked in and your pain has subsided 😉

MrC....he plays on 2 teams, one as goalie the other team he skates. This tournament he was the goalie, sadly they lost both games yesterday so no playoffs today 😞

WS.....we use stinger hooks on all of our spinners, you’d be surprised how many fish are caught on that hook alone 😁

Eddie....sorry the weather’s making fishing a no go ☹️ Hope the tractor repair went well .

We’re heading home later today, already dreading the traffic 🥴

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16704 on: Aug 18, 2019, 06:32 AM »
61* and foggy. We got some heavy storms yesterday afternoon and about an hour of heavy rain.
IW, has to be good to be at home. They are never in a hurry to check you out of the hospital. Take it easy for a while. Hope each day is a better one.
WW, hope the traffic isn't too bad today. What is about 4/5 hours?
Have a good day...h2l

I guess my wife's niece had a "total melt down" after crossing the border coming back into the US. It seems that they were taking a long time with each car ahead of theirs. When it came to their car the guy asked for their ID's, looked at them, asked where they were coming from and sent them on their way. The niece said that didn't take long and my wife said something about "two old women and a "middle aged" one. I guess her niece went ballistic, for over an hour. The wife had to tell her to shut the hell up or get out of the car. She is 47!! Glad I wasn't there, I would have used "old maid".....lol
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16705 on: Aug 18, 2019, 06:40 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Another humid start to the day, 63* with a high of 85 today, some rain and T-storms expected again.

Jeff...Welcome back!! Hard to believe they released you so quickly, but these days I guess that’s how it works. Hope the meds have helped relieve some of the pain and the recliner has helped with the sleep. That had to be difficult sharing a room with two others....best wishes with the healing now!   :thumbsup:
  I-45... hope you’re feeling some relief from those pains today, best wishes sent your way as well with the recovery.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...sorry the grandsons team got eliminated, but congratulations to them all on their efforts!   :clap:  Wishing you and Mr.WW safe travels home!    :thumbsup:
  H2... :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:  Guess that road trip won’t soon be forgotten!  We got hit pretty hard with those storms as well, haven’t checked the garden to see the damage yet.
  Steve...kind of reached the point now where I don’t let too much stress me out with the workplace. A phrase that is commonly used now pretty well sums it up,  “ It is what it is! “...we heard a supervisor use it and adopted it.  ;D
  Tom...had the fingers crossed the rain missed you and your grandsons bonfire went as planned!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...Thank You for the update yesterday on Jeff, hope you had some visitors at the trap and bait pile yesterday!   :thumbsup:

Tractor was an easy fix yesterday, local hardware store had the right bolt and washer....saved me a 40 mile round trip drive down to the Albany area or stopping after work tomorrow. Didn’t realize I was out of locktite to put on the bolt, so I adapted and overcame that problem ....used some of my wife’s nail polish, lol. Will it work... :woot:
  Breakfast with my Mom this morning, no major plans for the rest of the day.  Cawfee’s on!

Maybe some of the Little Leaguers sportsmanship is rubbing off after all.... :clap:
  https://www.littleleague.org/videos/handshakes-a-little-league-tradition-gets-called-to-the-bigs/

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16706 on: Aug 18, 2019, 04:43 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

I had a hard time getting on today, not sure why.

I will share a couple videos. I still have to gather up my gear for a tree job in the morning. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Stay safe.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16707 on: Aug 18, 2019, 05:03 PM »
Evening All,
  Marv...thanks for the videos, great stuff!! Looking like some frosting might need to go back in the trap again to catch that sweet tooth!  :clap:  :thumbsup:   Best of luck with the computer issues.

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16708 on: Aug 18, 2019, 10:28 PM »
Good evening, I had a thunder storm come through around 7:30 Pm lasted until around 9 otherwise a sunny day.
Ice Wanderer good to read your home may you have a great rehab and recovery. I never got into hunting think my town uses the NYS Thruway as a divider with no hunting on the East side of the roadway. Believe my county is the first one on west side of Hudson river north of NYC that allows use of riffles  closer to the city is archery and shotgun only for hunting.
Icefisher-45 may you have had a better day and pain in your legs be disappearing along with the headaches.
Wallyworld your grandson will be a busy boy during his hockey teams seasons. How was the traffic on trip home.
Hunts2long may the incident between your wife and her niece not become a wedge between them. Your wife's niece sounds very sensitive about her age. Back in 2004 took a vacation trip with a friend to Lake Placid on our way home had to stop for check like the girls did at the border also a short experience for the two of us don't think they ever asked for ID's just asked questions.
Eddie I try to have the same attitude at my job. Sure your mom enjoy having breakfast with you today. Glad the tractor was an easy fix .
Whopper Stopper may everything go well with tomorrow's tree job. Hopefully you have no problems logging in tomorrow. Thanks for the videos.

Have a good night.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16709 on: Aug 19, 2019, 02:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  65* and calm this am, high of 86 today with T-storms expected again. We had some pretty nasty weather come through again last evening, lots of thunder and lightning scaring the daylights out of my dogs.

Steve...the storm cane through just about the same time here last evening. Could here it coming long before the first drops came...then it flat out poured. Had a nice visit with my Mom....Thank You!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff/I-45...best wishes continued for you both on your recoveries!  :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope the computer is working ok today, thanks again for sharing the excellent videos....certainly no shortage of turkeys at the homestead, amazing!   :clap:  Be careful with the saws today!   :thumbsup:

Harvested a bunch of Coolapeno peppers yesterday, first time growing them, same taste as a jalapeño no heat. Wife is making stuffed peppers with some as an appetizer this evening. Anxious to try them out. Pole beans are going crazy, cauliflower have produced big plants, but no sign of heads yet....not sure what’s going on with them.
  Back to the grind today....counting down the days until the end of the month, heading down to Virginia Beach again for a week with the family. 
  Cawfee’s on...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.