Author Topic: gooooo COLTS  (Read 3070 times)

Offline daffydone

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • just gotta find some ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gooooo COLTS
« on: Nov 28, 2005, 08:03 PM »
are you ready for some football? who's a colt fan?
if your not walking on water, then you're not icefishing!

Offline jlc_hunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Spam America's New fad diet
Re: gooooo COLTS
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2005, 08:07 PM »
I am catching on I don't watch much football but it sure would be nice if they made it to the big dance this year

I use the 80/20 rule you need 80% of the tackle to catch 20% of the fish

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2005, 12:48 AM »
I am the biggest Anti-Colts fan there is.  Where were all these Colt fans about 5 or 6 years ago, you couldn't find a single fan, now I can't drive down the street without seeing Colt bumper stickers, flags, and adults wearing childish Colts jerseys with the number 18 on it, what is with the number 18 anyways.  And to top it off now they are coming out with a Colts license plate.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2005, 04:37 AM »
I am the biggest Anti-Colts fan there is.  Where were all these Colt fans about 5 or 6 years ago, you couldn't find a single fan, now I can't drive down the street without seeing Colt bumper stickers, flags, and adults wearing childish Colts jerseys with the number 18 on it, what is with the number 18 anyways.  And to top it off now they are coming out with a Colts license plate.
go colts...nothing like an eagle fan living in fort wayne...how they doing this year anyway there 66?

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline dsmatuska

• IceShanty Rookie
  • The Lucky Man.
« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2005, 07:08 AM »
are you ready for some football? who's a colt fan?
My wife and I both were born and raised in MN (Vi-queens...er, ahem, Vikings country).  She has always been a huge Steelers fan however (she dreams often about the Bradshaw, Stallworth, Swann era).  Monday night's game was a huge "bring-ya-downer" for her.  It definitely looks like Manning and the Colts are the real deal.
I CAN clean fish.  My wife, on the other hand, prides herself in the art of filleting fish.  I mean to tell you, she can fillet ANYTHING, therefore I call myself "The Lucky Man."

Offline ChapstickCharlie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2005, 10:01 AM »
Granted Indy is a great Midwest town for entertainment, eateries and such,,,,, howeva, have you seen the remaining schedule the Colts have? San Diego maybe the big one to win. Damn those Purdue quarterbacks.
An honest mans' pillow is his peace of mind.

Offline baboiler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Green Hornet Strikes Again!!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 30, 2005, 10:37 AM »
I always root for the Colts to win except two times a year. One of those being this coming weekend. As a kid I loved to watch Earl Campbell play football. What a monster that guy was! (I'm sure "ole moe" Will remind about what his little "leprechaun's" did to Earl his senior year at Texas in the Cotton Bowl ,but thats a different story). Anyway I was an Oilers fan from that point on and followed the team to Tennessee. So twice a year I root against the Colts but this season those games are a for gone conclusion. This years Colts team is a special one.

Boiler Up!
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue, Ever grateful ever true!  Boiler Up!

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Nov 30, 2005, 11:22 AM »
go colts...nothing like an eagle fan living in fort wayne...how they doing this year anyway there 66?

Actually this year I have yet to take in more than 2 whole quarters of NFL football.  I no longer consider myself an Eagles fan, their managment is about as stupid as they come, the crap they pulled is far worse than what TO has done, so what if a guy likes to talk about and be vocal on things that surround him.

I have been impressed with the Bears, always nice to see a BOILERMAKER doing well in the NFL.  Possible rematch of the 85 superbowl, hmmmm.   Bears D is tough, and we all know Peyton and the little horses can't beat the Patriots in the playoffs.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Nov 30, 2005, 02:34 PM »
Hey Crappie you need to back you're mouth and pick a team and ill bet ya $20.00 the Colts go further,and be smart and dont pick the Bears...............lo l

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Nov 30, 2005, 06:04 PM »
Orton is doing well?  Oh I see the team is winning...no thanks to him.  I thought the Bengals picked him 5 times.  Those Eagle fans always seem to jump on somebody's bandwagon when times get tough...dont be crying on my shoulder "66" at the honey hole!!!!  The NFC has sucked for how long?  Be careful my friend, this anti-Colt thing might have you eating some crow at some point in time.  Especially if they get home field advantage through out,  and not to mention the Super Bowl is in a dome!  The Colts moved here in 1984 and I have always rooted for them.  It is funny how nobody talks about the Cubs until they are competitive...just the way things are...the Colts are the best team in the NFL(the best team doesnt always win), and they are fun to watch...just go with the flow...by the way how are the Eagles doing this year...I thought so!!!!!!!!

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Dec 01, 2005, 06:31 PM »
where you at "66"? no rhetoric? i didnt think so......

Offline fishstix

• IceShanty Rookie
  • carp fishermen unite!!!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 01, 2005, 08:10 PM »
give um hell rico!!!
here fishy fishy fishy!

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Dec 02, 2005, 05:40 PM »