Author Topic: Taking the new auger for a spin this weekend.  (Read 583 times)

Offline fishsluggos

• Team IceShanty Addict
Taking the new auger for a spin this weekend.
« on: Feb 17, 2018, 09:04 PM »
&feature=youtu.be  ;D

Offline Brownbagger247

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Taking the new auger for a spin this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2018, 05:34 AM »
Funny as hell because it's not my auger. Nice way to ruin a $500 piece of equipment, I'm guessing alcohol was involved.. Haha bend that spindle and you are SOL
How's the ice they all ask? "I’ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull’s butt, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it."

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2018, 07:08 AM »
Typical and infuriating that a certain generation has no respect for anything let alone an auger...if he had to pay to own that he would think twice before trashing it. You can say the same for anything machinery they touch. Not funny to me at all.

Offline Hottuna5150

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2018, 07:28 AM »
Ill admit I laughed at this but if I caught somebody doing this to my gear I’d be rips***. I’m not sure it’s a generational thing. I know folks on both sides of the aging process that are breakback workers that bust hump to get by and I know folks on both ends that are completely useless. I think more than anything it’s how you’re brought up not how old you are.
Perhaps I should not have been a fisherman, he thought. But that was the thing that I was born for.
-Ernest Hemingway

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.