Author Topic: Team Spudsickle Idaho Graphic  (Read 2138 times)

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
Team Spudsickle Idaho Graphic
« on: Dec 13, 2017, 08:35 PM »
 ??? ??? OK not necessarily an ice-fishing question or topic, but when I signed into my account for the first time this season I noticed my Team Spudsickle Idaho graphic that was proudly displayed with my profile on all of my posts has vanished.  Not sure why or how to get it back on my profile?? Anyone else notice that or how I can post it back?
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.  ~Doug Larson

Offline FG Steve

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Team Spudsickle Idaho Graphic
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2017, 08:51 PM »
Looks like it is/was a Photobucket image.  Have you been following any of the related discussion topics about Photobucket changes, etc.?  If not, maybe I can point you to them.

If nobody can access the original on Photobucket or has a copy somewhere else, it might need to be recreated.
 Happiness is a wife who can outfish you.

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2017, 08:56 PM »
Looks like it is/was a Photobucket image.  Have you been following any of the related discussion topics about Photobucket changes, etc.?  If not, maybe I can point you to them.

If nobody can access the original on Photobucket or has a copy somewhere else, it might need to be recreated.
No I have not heard?? So does this also mean that all my previous photos (all from Photobucket) scattered throughout IS on various posts have also vanished >:(
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.  ~Doug Larson

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2017, 09:30 PM »
Sadly yes, unless you want to pay PB's ransom. Here's the newly updated pic posting instructions

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=31022.0
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2017, 09:36 PM »
??? ??? OK not necessarily an ice-fishing question or topic, but when I signed into my account for the first time this season I noticed my Team Spudsickle Idaho graphic that was proudly displayed with my profile on all of my posts has vanished.  Not sure why or how to get it back on my profile?? Anyone else notice that or how I can post it back?
Oddly enough, mine stayed working. If you like Eskimo red, have at it. If not, search around the North Idaho thread or elsewhere for a black Jiffy logo.   ;)2
Good luck. 

Tom

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2017, 09:39 PM »
 :'(Wow that really stinks too...I did not see a warning or e-mail or anything...I guess I need to go into PB and download all my photos back. Is there another site that is free or does IS allow us to post/upload photos directly now? Thanks.

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2017, 10:42 PM »
:'(Wow that really stinks too...I did not see a warning or e-mail or anything...I guess I need to go into PB and download all my photos back. Is there another site that is free or does IS allow us to post/upload photos directly now? Thanks.
I've used "tinypic" for several years, sorta easy, set the size BEFORE uploading.   The price is right ~ Free.     ;)2

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 14, 2017, 10:07 PM »

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2017, 10:12 PM »
 :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: nice idahoauger.  I will probably never be able to get the ones I had back. Both were on photobucket and the member that made them up has been mia for a few years now. I made my own but would prefer something with the iceshanty logo on it
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 14, 2017, 10:18 PM »
:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: nice idahoauger.  I will probably never be able to get the ones I had back. Both were on photobucket and the member that made them up has been mia for a few years now. I made my own but would prefer something with the iceshanty logo on it
Yeah I found it on my computer and tested it since posting photos is much easier now  ;) However I still need to figure out how to get it back on my profile signiture  ???

Offline IDAHOAUGER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 20, 2017, 08:51 PM »
I've used "tinypic" for several years, sorta easy, set the size BEFORE uploading.   The price is right ~ Free.     ;)2
Thanks Gator!!! "tinypic" did the trick!  OK, have my Team Spudsickle graphic back on my IS profile and now all is right in my world and I can worry about ice-fishing again... :clap: :woot:

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #11 on: Dec 20, 2017, 10:49 PM »
Thanks Gator!!! "tinypic" did the trick!  OK, have my Team Spudsickle graphic back on my IS profile and now all is right in my world and I can worry about ice-fishing again... :clap: :woot:
Another hoot for tinypic.  I put that thing in "Photo Shop" Sorta learned to use a few things and painted it red, pixle at a touch, ha.   There are much easier ways to do that.   Me    :cookoo: :roflmao:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.