The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: It was a pleasure meeting other ice shanty forum members today  (Read 895 times)

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to "Tench" and "Crappievermonter"

Tench is a great guy and a die hard ice angler like me. So glad to hear that his journey from up north down to Bomoseen was worth the trip for him and I'm glad he caught smelt. I look forward to talking fishing with him again.

So glad to see that Crappievermonter had the opportunity to enjoy the company of his son like I did today with my son. It's always a pleasure to see our younger generation of children ice fishing. Crappievermonter is a nice guy and very knowledgeable about fishing.
I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline tench

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: It was a pleasure meeting other ice shanty forum members today
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2014, 09:45 PM »
Good meeting you too! How'd you do today?
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable,
a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
~John Buchan

Offline slab daddy 518

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2014, 11:09 PM »
Hey bigwiggle i think i saw you out on bomo this afternoon about 3 pm.  I was @ green dump in the bluish green shanty in front of you was gonna stop and say hi but i got tied up with setting up and next thing i knew you had packed up and left well maybe next time.

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish now or never !!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 02, 2014, 04:01 AM »
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to "Tench" and "Crappievermonter"

Tench is a great guy and a die hard ice angler like me. So glad to hear that his journey from up north down to Bomoseen was worth the trip for him and I'm glad he caught smelt. I look forward to talking fishing with him again.

So glad to see that Crappievermonter had the opportunity to enjoy the company of his son like I did today with my son. It's always a pleasure to see our younger generation of children ice fishing. Crappievermonter is a nice guy and very knowledgeable about fishing.
How many did you catch? Hopefully not all. ha

Offline CrappieVermonter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2014, 05:16 AM »
It was good to meet you to. Me and my son stayed till7:30 and ended up with 50 could have caught more cause they wher on fire when we left but 50 is all we needed for a great dinner  ;D

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2014, 09:15 AM »
Good meeting you too! How'd you do today?

Very Slow day for me ,, My son and I did not catch ANYTHING ALL DAY  :%$#!: but we had fun just hanging out. I definetly like to hook with you in the future and do some fishing up North Sometime.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2014, 09:17 AM »
It was good to meet you to. Me and my son stayed till7:30 and ended up with 50 could have caught more cause they wher on fire when we left but 50 is all we needed for a great dinner  ;D

Just as i was leaving i could see you and your son reeling in some smelt. Thats Awesome that you got into them . I told you that they would turn on by the end of the Day.  ;D Like i said i have way better luck at night for the smelt then during the day. Hopefully we can talk again sometime. Take Care

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2014, 09:18 AM »
How many did you catch? Hopefully not all. ha

We caught Nothing all Day  ??? :'(

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Mar 02, 2014, 09:19 AM »
Hey bigwiggle i think i saw you out on bomo this afternoon about 3 pm.  I was @ green dump in the bluish green shanty in front of you was gonna stop and say hi but i got tied up with setting up and next thing i knew you had packed up and left well maybe next time.

next time come over and say hi.. Love to chat Ice fishing with any of my forum buddies.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.