The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Where are all the ice fishermen?  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Fish Farmer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Where are all the ice fishermen?
« Reply #30 on: Mar 10, 2021, 10:18 PM »
I’m feeling very under appreciated...LOL. Went to the spot I shared the coordinates for expecting to see all my new found friends and only saw a few of the regular locals. 50 degrees and a bit windy but we killed the perch!

Two weeks from now it will be a distant memory ;D.

Offline WALL E GATOR

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Mar 11, 2021, 09:55 AM »
44 52.490N.  73 21.707W.      Enjoy!

wooohaaa! Damn now thats a bit of a drive for me to get to lake Champlain from Idaho, but I know yer spot now so better watch out....hahahahaha
FISH ON! and Tight Lines

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
« Reply #32 on: Mar 11, 2021, 10:11 AM »
 :icefish:
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline Milfoil_Hunter_VT

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Mar 11, 2021, 10:35 AM »
Since you keep running a dead horse into the ground, I'll respond.  Just wondering, Did you put the numbers on FB?  Or just here, where your the only one within 100 miles, that visits Ice Shanty?  Pretty valid question.  I'd bet my next check that you didn't post the coordinates and the pics of all these slab perch your catching.  Heck, you haven't even posted the pics on here, lol.  If you had posted everything on FB, you wouldn't have just seen "the regulars".

More trolling today I see! Not sure why I'm bothering to respond to your moronic comment but there are more than a couple hundred of us who fish well within 100 miles of these coordinates.  Have an awesome day and try doing something more productive with your time!

Offline VTMTB

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Mar 11, 2021, 10:55 AM »
More trolling today I see! Not sure why I'm bothering to respond to your moronic comment but there are more than a couple hundred of us who fish well within 100 miles of these coordinates.  Have an awesome day and try doing something more productive with your time!
^So much this.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #35 on: Mar 11, 2021, 11:49 AM »
Man you guys sure are wound up tighter than a dolphins blowhole 40 leagues under the sea.  Isnt VT a legal state?

I see this comment is still is true today! 

Offline JMailbox8

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Mar 11, 2021, 07:44 PM »
If you ask me fish4me is the one trolling!  He's the one who won't let it go.  I merely stated my opinion.  I didn't say anything bad about telling a family where to fish.  In fact, I believe I said that I too have helped others catch fish.  I merely said that "anyone" who puts their fishing hot spots on FB, with pictures, is either not a good fisherman or is bragging!  And I said, you will "never" see someone who consistently catches fish, post it on face book.  Period  And, I stand by what I said.  Putting your catch on FB does nothing but build your ego and make good fishing waters virtually unable to fish because of the crowds.  Everyone in their brother who can't find fish on their own, will be in the parking lot.  Again, I stand by what I said.  If you guys need to brag about your catch, so be it.  However, most of us who know how to fish, will "never" post anything about where we are fishing on FB.  But, that doesn't stop those of you who feel the need to brag, from doing it.  And, their must be truth in my words since there are only a few of you who disagree with me.  The majority agree with what I have said, or they would be speaking up.  With that, post your catches and have a good day!

Well, you don’t speak for me. Originally, you gave a bait dealer crap for telling people that others were having success on a couple lakes close to their store. No pictures, no coordinates, and no Facebook mind you. This is iceshanty.com, buddy, and they are a sponsor. And besides, I could tell you there are big fish in every lake, but you’d still have to find them yourself. The original poster said nothing wrong, so why bring up irrelevant crap like Facebook to this thread? To make yourself sound right? It’s irrelevant and it doesn’t excuse your behavior. You need to chill out.

Offline Adam.love05

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Mar 13, 2021, 04:28 PM »
I think it's a good thing the ice season is ending soon!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.