New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: my ice fishing dreams for this year gone!!!  (Read 7053 times)

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: my ice fishing dreams for this year gone!!!
« Reply #30 on: Dec 19, 2005, 01:54 PM »
I like to take this time again to Thank all the people that took the time to reply and offer there help it means alot to my family!!!On the good side of things she came HOME today!!!!!!!!!!Mri showed alot of swelling in her shoulder and neck area but thank god nothing appered to be broken. doc say she may have torn her rotator cuff but with all the swelling it wasnt real clear,they want her to try all none surgical procedures first.Well before the results we had to sit down with the patients care managers and file a formal complaint about her doctor and about a few other things that just made her stay at mercy hospital that much more crappy.Definitley wont go back to that hospital.

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Dec 19, 2005, 01:58 PM »
Hooked on Ice i recieved your get well cards today and i thank you so much you are a hugh asset to the ice shanty board.My girl friend cant believe all the support that is coming from a bunch of fishermen!lol And fisherwomens if there is any.If i ever can help you in the future dont be affraid to ask.

Sincerely
Perchwisher

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
« Reply #32 on: Dec 19, 2005, 02:36 PM »
Perchwisher,

Thats good news as any nonsurgical remedies in that area is better than the knife.  Hopefully this means no "Halo" will be needed then??  For Her and yourself as well I hope the recovery is a speedy one.  Good luck and Happy Holidays to you and your family

Steve
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/icefishpics/albums/userpics/2-18-08_001c.jpg

Sure the Marines are a Department of the Navy, We're the MENS DEPERTMENT!!!!

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #33 on: Dec 19, 2005, 02:59 PM »
Hope all is well read it and it put things in perspective.
If you need some venison let us know, took you address and will be sending a card.
Keep your chin up and back straight. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.
All the best of luck and tell the wife I hope she feels better.
Also thru the mothers of twins we know lots of people with extra stuff, sizes for your kids would help the search.

PS I would not believe all the positives from the Shanty guys, EXCELLENT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True Sportsmen and family members
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #34 on: Dec 19, 2005, 06:00 PM »
Great news PW ;D ;DCard on the way !!Anything that we might be able to do just yell,,,
Wife and I have been in tight spots,we can understand your fustration..Just remember God works in mystious ways,,have faith...things will work out..Mery xmas brother...Timster

Offline Jigger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Dec 19, 2005, 06:45 PM »
Ditto I'm sending a card as well and have a good supply of venison if you would like some.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Offline ICE LUNATIC

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • shiney eyes here i come!
« Reply #36 on: Dec 19, 2005, 06:49 PM »
Wow that's horrible i hope every thing takes a turn for the better soon!
Trying to become a shiney eye king!

Offline TheManInBlack

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #37 on: Dec 19, 2005, 07:36 PM »
perchfisher,

Sorry to hear about your tragedy.  I'm glad to hear that your fiance is home from the hopsital and improving. 

Here's a holiday wish for you: Spend lots of quality bonding time with the kids, and in a few years you may have a few little ice "fisherkids" out there with you on the ice!

Hang in there and hope to see you out on the ice soon!

Offline fmck

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #38 on: Dec 19, 2005, 07:43 PM »
hey bud ive been thru leukemia and been down for a while i am now up and earning a good wage if you want to go fishin i would be my honor for you to let the cost and assistance be on me and any other help ican give i will ny sportsmen are a good bunch i have seen this personally contact me at [email protected] i hope i can help you out

Offline hunter1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Dec 19, 2005, 11:13 PM »
Jim i might have to take you up on the job!!!!!!!!!!!!what kinda work is it?Not that it matters much i have to support my family.

We do production manufacturing work here making amour glass (transparent aluminum) for the military and missile domes for our fine collection of US radar, guided missiles.. The work is not bad but can be dirty at times. There is great potential for OT also. All i ask is that you can be here and productive each day. Starting wage is over 11 bucks an hour to start. If your interested just let me know...

Jim

Offline fishfinder24

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Dec 20, 2005, 02:11 AM »
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.  We can only hope that things will turn out for the better!  Keep your head up!

Offline utes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Dec 20, 2005, 08:58 AM »
Perchwisher, Looks like your getting some awesome replys . This site is like one big family ;D. That's great that Christine is home and nothing was broke. Man what a relief. Looks like you got one huge X-Mas present from the guy above. By the way,Santa put a package in the mail for the two little one's last night. Have a very merry X-mas and a blessed New Year. Stay on the brightside and On top of that there ice. Utes

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Dec 20, 2005, 01:37 PM »
Thanks utes!!!!!!! much appreciated! Sounds like we had a good deer season in ny alot of venison donations being offered!Which my daughter loves venison she calls it juicy steak!!!!!!!!I shot a doe opening day so im good for now but if i run out ill hit you guys up for sure.My daughter ate half a backstrap by herself lol.To all my friends in here i heard by a local on lime that there hitting the calicos down there pretty good but i cant tell ya where cause i forgot to ask since i know i probably wont make it out anytime soon.Thanks again all!!

-perchwisher

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #43 on: Dec 20, 2005, 09:28 PM »
Thanks jim for the offer as soon as i see my doc again and i get cleared ill let you know.Good luck fishing if you get out.You fish alot in the buffalo area?smallboat harbor?if so maybe ill meet you there someday in the future its real close to home for me.thanks again

perchwisher

Offline Bobman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Free Speech Advocate #000020
« Reply #44 on: Dec 21, 2005, 09:04 AM »
perchwisher, that's a tough break especially around the holidays.  Glad to hear things aren't as bad as they could have been.  From my family to yours, have a happy holiday and enjoy being with your family.  There will always be more ice fishing seasons.  As a former Lackawanna guy to another, if you get any free time to yourself and want to go hit up the Small Boat Harbor let me know.  I go there a fair amount and pass right by you on the way.  It would be no problem to stop by and pick you up and fish for a couple of hours.  I have a big truck with plenty of room for gear, just PM me if you get a chance and want to go.

- Bob

There's a hole in my ice!

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Dec 21, 2005, 09:24 AM »
thanks bobman i will,things are looking much better i cant wait to get out.I need to make a trip to lime there smacking them down there maybe we could meet up after the first of the year i should be good by then.Tell the family i said merry xmas!!!!

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #46 on: Dec 22, 2005, 12:44 PM »
Wow there is a santa he just came to the door,he drives a big brown truck lol.The gifts and cards poured in today and its hard to believe cause im just a stranger to most of yous.This is why i help out a homeless guy or donate to charities i new some day i too might be in need. this time im on the other end and ill tell you guys one thing! once i get back on my feet i gonna do more for people that are experiencing hard times.Im having a hard time describing the feelings i have right now you guys and girls on this board are truely awesome.Thank you santa archbishop,timster,ultes, Rgfixit,and hooked on ice.If at anytime i can do something for you and your families let me know im in debted to yous.

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #47 on: Dec 22, 2005, 12:55 PM »
Great news PW ;D ;DCard on the way !!Anything that we might be able to do just yell,,,
Wife and I have been in tight spots,we can understand your fustration..Just remember God works in mystious ways,,have faith...things will work out..Mery xmas brother...Timster

Tim thank you so much for the xmas/getwell card our family wishes you and your family a merry xmas!!!!

Offline utes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #48 on: Dec 22, 2005, 03:28 PM »
Perchwisher, Please don't feel indebted . Although when you hit the lotto i could use a new Marmushka jig(LOL) , those bluegil at Honeoye bet the hell outta mine last week(LOL).Seriously though, It was nothing, just a little something to help out a fellow fisherman during the holiday. That's what X-Mas is all about. I'd like to Thank You because being able to send your daughters a little something from Santa really has made my X-Mas that much more special. When i wake up X-Mas morning i'll not only be thinking of my family but also of your's. Take care and  hopefully well meet up at the SBH on Feb. 11th. if not sooner. Stay on Top, Utes

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Dec 22, 2005, 04:56 PM »
by no means feel indebted to us, the best way you can pay us back is when you get on your feet and opportunity arises, help out another family in need :tipup: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #50 on: Dec 22, 2005, 06:03 PM »
WE all wish you and your family the best of times ahead.
Bob Reif and Family
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline utes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #51 on: Dec 22, 2005, 08:58 PM »
archbishop's got it. You ever see that movie "Pay It Forward"? That was a good movie and if this world was like that we would'nt have the problems we have today. Peace, utes

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #52 on: Dec 23, 2005, 02:17 PM »
I just recieved another card in the mail today from a micheal gorton but he didnt leave his ice shanty name so i dont know who he is on here but i would like to say thank so much for your support,get well card and donation.My daughters are going to have a great xmas because of the generous people here on the ice shanty board i never expected any of this!!!We have our xmas tree now and its all decoriated and the holiday spirit is now among us.I wish all the people here a Merry xmas!My luck is turning around aol decided to donate $100 shopping spree to me this morning on one of there giveaways!So my luck is rebounding lol about time now i have to get out fishin before it wears off lol!!!!Perch for xmas dinner would be GREAT!

-perchwisher

Offline MikeVT

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #53 on: Dec 23, 2005, 02:28 PM »
Dreams never die, they just get put on hold sometimes.  Merry Christmas.
A bent rod is a good rod!

PIKEGUY

« Reply #54 on: Dec 23, 2005, 03:02 PM »
Perchwisher, I'm sorry but I lost track of this thread as I'm from WI and don't check this board too often. I had intended to send you guys a card or something. If after the holidays things aren't getting back to normal, keep this thread going. There's lots of help out here. Tell your fiance and kids Merry Christmas from Wisconsin for me. I hope it's a great one. Best of luck.

PS. Kudos to all you guys that helped him out in a tough time.   :bow: :bow:

Offline utes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #55 on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:47 AM »
Perchwisher, i got one of those from AOL  yesterday in my email too, it's actually not from AOL directly. just a bunch of bull i do believe. Utes

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #56 on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:56 AM »
utes this one is a aol giveaway where you gotta pick a snowflake as there falling ive lost many of times before this!ita under aol shopping

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #57 on: Dec 25, 2005, 11:15 PM »
My daughter had a great xmas thanks to all the support i recieved from the ice shanty's out there.On another front my finace'is back in the hospital as of 6pm tonight because mercy hos. over looked her pain she told them she had in her sides well took her to buffalo general this time and what a difference she was diagnosed with a servere kidney infection which they admitted her for till tomorrow if they can get it under control.Luck of the irish nothing but bad luck!Im staying off the ice till it changes dont want to drowned lol!

Offline perchwisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Nov 28, 2006, 07:54 PM »
Its that time of year again and hope this xmas will be with out incident ;D I want to say Thanks to everyone for all there support last year during my time of hardship and family tragedy's.The people here on ice shanty are true friends and a hell of a good bunch just as close as family!!!!!!!Thnaks again

Perchwisher

Offline Muskie Matt

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Throw'em back! & report abuse EPO # 800.632.8075
« Reply #59 on: Nov 28, 2006, 10:34 PM »
Hope all is well this year with your family.  Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.  The Shanty Folks are really nice people.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.