Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Clear Lake  (Read 431563 times)

Offline ed4

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Clear Lake
« Reply #1020 on: Dec 30, 2010, 07:26 PM »
fished all day there too today on little lake. We marked em like crazy on the vexilar so we dropped the camera down to see what was going on.  Big schools of yellows would pass by with one or two coming over looking at our bait and then turning away.  The harder you jigged the more that would come check it out but only managed to get 2 to bite all day.  We tried in 5 foot of water....8 foot....12 foot....and 20 foot...all the same result ??? Our best luck came in the 12'. That is where we got 2 to bite and seen the most.  Also seen a perty big muskie cruise through in the afternoon!  We were able to get around on the quad alright.  Some deep slush and lots-o-water on top the ice.

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1021 on: Dec 31, 2010, 06:34 PM »
The lake has really went to h e l l in the last two-three years.  Its kinda a sad excuse of a fishery anymore.  A man kinda gets burnt out on yellows after awhile.  Maybe they should kill the whole d amn thing and start over?  Wonder if the fish kill chemical kills mussels?  Its so outta balance over there now its sickening.  If anyone catches a limit of keeper eyes over there this winter ill give them a million bucks .  Any fishery biologists that arent in the states pocket wanna do a study over there and tell em their wrong?

Offline whitetail1001

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1022 on: Dec 31, 2010, 10:46 PM »
Mus have had a few cocktails tonight? But I do agree.  Its mother nature tho.  Sooner than later the yellows will run outa food and the walleye will prevail!!!  Yeeee haw!

Offline c.r.rick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fishing and hunting ducks and bucks
« Reply #1023 on: Dec 31, 2010, 11:03 PM »
buster i agree one hundered percent on that down this way at otter creek lake they have a no yellow return your to leave them on the shore or ice if you catch them cuz they have invaided so bad there.  sorry for the spelling but its new years lol happy new years to all. 
early to bed early to rise fish like h.e.l.l. and think up lies.

Offline SHANTYTOWN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1024 on: Jan 01, 2011, 05:11 AM »
Dead sea! :sick: Think is time to start over... Starting with the DNR regulations, b/c they are the back bone of the lake(Slot Limit). Fishing Clear Lake has been a waist of time for the last 3 years. Better off doing some traveling and hiring real guides. Try lakes like Waubay, Lynn, Roy, and Bitter in SD. Upper Red, Pepin, and Pool 4 in MN. Devils lake in ND, Lake Winnipeg in Canada.

RIP Clear Lake :-[

Offline nick858

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1025 on: Jan 01, 2011, 09:21 AM »
I can see getting burned out on the yellows a little, but are they even as good as they were?  The reports Ive seen have been 7-9 inch fish, and few of them.

Offline RickB

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1026 on: Jan 01, 2011, 11:34 AM »
I agree the yellow bass population is getting out of control. The walleyes are far an few between. I believe a slot limit is called for. An as far as I am concerned 14 in walleyes are to small to keep. You know as well as I do there are people, that are going to keep walleyes that are shy of 14 inches. An if you are one of those that in the spring that go out an get your limit in the morning an return in the afternoon an do it again, you are not helping the walleye population at all. Just my thoughts.

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1027 on: Jan 01, 2011, 01:05 PM »
Yeh the yellows that I have caught this winter have been pretty dinky but I fillet them all anyways If I catch 400 in a day 400 go home with me and get swiftly executed.  You cant thin them down even if every angler did that.  Theyre kinda a scourge.  Id like to see the creel survey on any given weekend and see how many yellows to keeper walleyes are caught lake wide.  10000:1 ratio I more than assure you.  Isnt there a freedom of information act?

Offline Chickenfarmer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1028 on: Jan 01, 2011, 05:34 PM »
I must say the more I read the more I am becoming disapointed. When I moved away from Big Spirit I was hopeing to find a good fisherie over here. Not sounding too good. Not much for drillin holes but love getting the boat out. When is typical ice out on CL??

Offline c.r.rick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fishing and hunting ducks and bucks
« Reply #1029 on: Jan 01, 2011, 06:43 PM »
hey buster id say yall need to push your local dnr and put a no yellow back to the lake policy in effect like otter creek lake did cuz it seems to be working there nicely the numbers are deminishing fast.
early to bed early to rise fish like h.e.l.l. and think up lies.

Offline Big Blue

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1030 on: Jan 01, 2011, 06:50 PM »
I must say the more I read the more I am becoming disapointed. When I moved away from Big Spirit I was hopeing to find a good fisherie over here. Not sounding too good. Not much for drillin holes but love getting the boat out. When is typical ice out on CL??

Typical ice out is usually the last week of March.

Offline SHANTYTOWN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1031 on: Jan 01, 2011, 10:34 PM »
e-coli 0157H7 infested pit with yellows and zebra mussels :-\ :'( :'( :-\

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1032 on: Jan 02, 2011, 12:43 PM »
Im not to fond of the DNR around here I had one cut me off and almost cause a collision with me a few summers ago popped his lights on and cut in front of me at full throttle.  He somehow didnt see my rear light he said which was fully functioning.  Theres no need to be cowboys on the water there could have been a serious accident and I bet it would have been my fault somehow.  Wonder what they would have done if I cut in front of their boat 50 feet away at wide open throttle?  So now a days I dont talk to the DNR unless I have to.

A no yellow back policy would be a good one though. Just as long as they take them off the lake when theyre done.  I can just imagine 50,000 circling crows over Clear Lake now. :)

Offline Northlander

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1033 on: Jan 02, 2011, 02:59 PM »
I will add my 2 cents I guess. Just last year I talked to the Iowa DNR as they where all eating at the China Buffet one day. I asked them what happened with the walleye population? They didn't admit that it got over fished, but they did admit "that they want all of the walleyes to be fished out of Clear Lake" its evidently there goal somehow? Maybe revenue??? :-\ And he proceeded to tell me the number of fries being introduced into the lake, and that there was a lot of 12-13 inch eyes in there and that the next year would be better somehow....Well its next year, but what happened, its a widely fished lake I think... and I agree with the other gentleman we need to talk to the DNR and open the lines of communication here. Ask them what happened with our how many dollar dredging project?   ???

But its not all gloom and doom, yes we all can fish other places, I recently have been fishing other places, its to bad to with the gas prices the way they are, I dropped 50 bones on gas just to fish 2 hours away, but its a beautiful lake with perch, eyes, and crappies... So there are places, just have to explore more, wish I had people to car pool with for the bigger better lakes out there....

Offline jagerdog

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Yes ma'am, I can fish well too!!
« Reply #1034 on: Jan 02, 2011, 08:00 PM »
     Struggled to catch fish tonight, but ended up with enough yellows for fish tacos.  Threw quite a few little ones back and missed a lot of fish.  I did better on gulp minnows than spikes, but I never really had fish biting well.  I just had a few here and a few there.  The vex had fish on the screen 80% of the time, but not a lot of biters.
     As far as the walleyes go, I'll throw my 2 cents in and say I think it is a little short sighted to blame the DNR and the yellows.  The problem I see is fishermen taking too many fish out in a very short period of time.  There were a lot of fish taken out in 05-07, and many were snagged or taken over the creel limit.  It's a shame that the walleyes declined so quickly, but we honestly have no one to blame but ourselves.  I'm sure this will anger a lot of folks, but it's what I believe.
Sometimes nothin' is a real cool hand!

Offline fishnfool-3

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1035 on: Jan 02, 2011, 08:28 PM »
I couldnt agree more with you jagerdog! 3 or years ago it was a total kamakazi bite! People cant help themselves if they catch em it kills them to put em back! I experienced the same thing on the cedar river. Days of boating 35 or 40 very nice walleyes in an afternoon are over. You will be hard pressed to catch more than a couple keepers aday now!
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!!! Fish On!!

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1036 on: Jan 02, 2011, 08:36 PM »
I hate to say it but I believe they fell behind in the stocking for a few yrs since the fishery "was" doing good.  Bad economy could be partially to blame i'm sure their budget got slashed along with everyone elses.  Hopefully the massive shantytown over on the little lake is cleaning the yellows clocks.  No one has touched the east end of the lake it appears.  The marsh ramp snow has receded enough to drive out easily.  Billys,Gillmores and Hyvee is all out there not to mention the other small scatterred reefs and deep holes.  Maybe all them keeper eyes the dnr is talking about are over in them parts avoiding our baits? ;D  

Offline FISH-MITS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1037 on: Jan 02, 2011, 08:55 PM »
I will add my 2 cents I guess. Just last year I talked to the Iowa DNR as they where all eating at the China Buffet one day. I asked them what happened with the walleye population? They didn't admit that it got over fished, but they did admit "that they want all of the walleyes to be fished out of Clear Lake" its evidently there goal somehow? Maybe revenue??? :-\ And he proceeded to tell me the number of fries being introduced into the lake, and that there was a lot of 12-13 inch eyes in there and that the next year would be better somehow....Well its next year, but what happened, its a widely fished lake I think... and I agree with the other gentleman we need to talk to the DNR and open the lines of communication here. Ask them what happened with our how many dollar dredging project?   ???

But its not all gloom and doom, yes we all can fish other places, I recently have been fishing other places, its to bad to with the gas prices the way they are, I dropped 50 bones on gas just to fish 2 hours away, but its a beautiful lake with perch, eyes, and crappies... So there are places, just have to explore more, wish I had people to car pool with for the bigger better lakes out there....
I'm willing to bet the DNR would like to have half the money we probably all spend on gas a year to drive and fish other Lakes - its a little backwards to me. I'd assume donate half to be able to fish better local water.
"Catch Em' While You Can"

Offline SHANTYTOWN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1038 on: Jan 03, 2011, 02:11 AM »
     Struggled to catch fish tonight, but ended up with enough yellows for fish tacos.  Threw quite a few little ones back and missed a lot of fish.  I did better on gulp minnows than spikes, but I never really had fish biting well.  I just had a few here and a few there.  The vex had fish on the screen 80% of the time, but not a lot of biters.
     As far as the walleyes go, I'll throw my 2 cents in and say I think it is a little short sighted to blame the DNR and the yellows.  The problem I see is fishermen taking too many fish out in a very short period of time.  There were a lot of fish taken out in 05-07, and many were snagged or taken over the creel limit.  It's a shame that the walleyes declined so quickly, but we honestly have no one to blame but ourselves.  I'm sure this will anger a lot of folks, but it's what I believe.

We fished it out mostly b/c it was legal. No strick slot limits, and very few DNR over there to regulate :-\

Offline SHANTYTOWN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1039 on: Jan 03, 2011, 02:19 AM »
When the fishing was good the DNR made it very public to everyone in all the the surrounding counties that the bite was on :%$#!: I will try to find the article. 

DNR to blame :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!::%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

Offline Big Blue

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1040 on: Jan 03, 2011, 05:14 AM »
Like Shantytown said we fished it out because it was legal.  Here's an article I found dated in Feb of 08. People were coming from all over to fish the lake.

CLEAR LAKE — When it comes to knowing exactly where and when the fish are biting on Clear Lake, no one knows better than Dan Fjeld.

Fjeld is the DNR creel clerk for Clear Lake. Rain or shine, summer or winter, he’s out and about conducting hundreds of angler interviews while recording the numbers, size, and species of fish those anglers catch. Biologists use that information to make hatchery, stocking, and other fish management decisions.

Although ice fishing ranks as the most unpredictable period of the year, angler numbers and angler success have remained high at the lake throughout the winter.

“People were able to get out on good ice early in the season, and they immediately began to find good numbers of walleyes and yellow bass,” says Fjeld. “Angler success remained high, the word quickly spread and crowds grew.”

By mid-January, Clear Lake’s ice shanty village had grown to around 100 permanent houses. During late afternoons, the number of structures often doubles as anglers install portable ice houses in preparation for the evening bite.

This winter, angler numbers appear to be holding into February. Last Saturday, for example, a late afternoon crowd of more than 800 gathered in hopes of bagging a sunset walleye.

“Most people just want to catch fish and are happy with either yellow bass or walleyes,” says Fjeld. “I’m not seeing huge catches of yellows, like in the spring, but the fish that are being caught are very acceptable. Eleven-inch yellow bass weighing up to one pound are pretty common. A lot of people are taking anywhere from a dozen to 15 of those fish per trip. That level of success definitely keeps anglers coming back.”

“Walleye fishing has been the most consistent,” reports Fjeld. “The best action is during early morning or from just before sunset until dark. Most keepers are running from 15 inches to 16 inches in length. Some 20-inch class fish are also being taken. A lot of people are catching one or two legal walleye right at sunset, and some are taking limits.”

Although fishing success has remained unusually consistent this winter, schools have recently become “increasingly on the move” as under water predators explore new food sources. In order to achieve maximum success, anglers need to move with them.

“The people catching the most fish are definitely moving with the fish,” says Fjeld. “I’ve interviewed people sitting in a permanent ice shack in the morning and have come back in the afternoon to find those same people sitting in the same house 300 or more yards from where they were earlier that day.”

“Based on the people I‘m talking to, there’s no question that Clear Lake is drawing anglers from a wide area,” says Fjeld. “I’m interviewing anglers who are making multiple visits from Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, and even coming down from Minnesota. I think it’s kind of humorous that people are traveling down from a state like Minnesota to catch walleyes at Clear Lake. That’s how good the fishing has been here this winter.”

A summary of Fjeld’s Clear Lake winter creel census will be available this spring.

Offline YellowSlayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1041 on: Jan 03, 2011, 05:37 PM »
Not to change topics but has anybody heard anything on Rice, Silver, Elm, or Cornelia. 

Offline jagerdog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1042 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:06 PM »
I think CappieBuster is correct in the stocking falling off, but I believe there is a reason for this.  I've been part of several stocking surveys and studies and the generally accepted practice (whether is right I don't know), but stocked fry mortality rises dramatically if wild or mature fish density is high.  Typically about 9% of stocked fry can survive the 1st year in low density years (like now unfortunately).  That drops to 2% in higher density years.  So, if 1 million fry are stocked,  90k will survive the first year in a low density year, only 20k in high density years.  I'd assue the DNR thought the 70k fish difference would be best used somewhere else.  The downside is, they probably saw this coming given the high pressure the lake was getting and should have stock some mature fish or policed it closer (and not cut off CB).

Offline jagerdog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1043 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:10 PM »
I haven't fished Rice/Silver etc. yet this year.  If anyone wants to get together and fish them this weeked, let me know and we'll hit it and file a report.

Offline crk89

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1044 on: Jan 03, 2011, 11:34 PM »
Fished Little lake Sun. am&pm went to Cornelia Mid-day...Results:
Little lake....25 yellows and a few sm walleye and perch
Cornelia....12 perch and a few gills
posted this on another site but only lookers, no feed back???
after 14 yrs. my plant went to Mexico(Rockwell Automation, Sumner) so now for a while I have time to fish...will post where I go and results so this may help everyone in their fishing adventures! Good luck to all!! Headed to volga in the am.

Offline SHANTYTOWN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1045 on: Jan 04, 2011, 04:06 AM »
this lake has Pi**ed me off... Headin on a week long ice fishing trip. First stop Winnipeg, Canada next stop Upper Red lake, MN. Wish me luck ;D

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1046 on: Jan 04, 2011, 02:03 PM »
Id be along if I had my passport!  Ill be on lake Winnipeg with ya for the late ice March bite tho ;D  Dont catch 2 many greenbacks now ya here!  Dont bring any eyes home under 15lbs!  And nothing under 25 from Red theres some monster gators in there.  That one on your wall is a 20lb toddler. :o  Give johhny p. a run for his money lol

Offline coketeck

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1047 on: Jan 04, 2011, 07:05 PM »
Great weekend for the ice! Hit Big Lake Saturday good yellow bite but it did come in fast and filled the bucket fast. No keeper walleyes but still great day! Went to Spirit Lake Sunday and the perch are still fun to catch and hit a limit for dinner tonight. Have a great 2011 everybody stay safe!

Offline bobracing32

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1048 on: Jan 05, 2011, 11:28 AM »
rice lake sucks, ive tried it twice in the last week. Only caught a handful of keeper perch. However there are hundreds on the camera, but there only three inch long fish.

Offline luckydog35

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1049 on: Jan 05, 2011, 10:41 PM »
Heading back out on the lake with my son, have not been out there for 2 weeks. We are going to focus on walleyes from 3 to 6pm. I will let you know how bad it was tommorrow.

If, I do get a limit I will be looking CRAPPIEBUSTER for my million dollar payout!! Is this a 1 lump sum or will it be paid over 20 years?

Guys, if you are getting tried of the scenery on Clear Lake consider a trip to Spirit the perch are attaining jumbo size and catching keeper walleye is more than a dream. Monday we had 45 nice perch and 2 walleyes 15 & 16 3/4.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.