The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Mule Skinner

• IceShanty Rookie
I'm Back
« on: Dec 03, 2005, 07:38 PM »
  I left after last years thaw and am starting to get the itch ,so I thought I would see whats stirring around here.
 Anybody else here plan to be chasing down  a few of these :tipup: :tipup:  :tipup: soon ?

Everybody have a good deer Season ? Mine  is over with only one in the freezer this year, but I can't complain it was good to get out. With these cold temps starting I hope we have safe ice to fish on soon. I plan on hitting my usual spots in Jackson,Washtenaw and Lenawee Counties this Winter.

Later Tom
I love the  smell of fresh Pike Slime in the morning.

Offline BCice

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2005, 06:27 AM »
 Hey, me too. Left for awhile after that big thaw last year took the wind out of my sails :'(, also. Had to go north to get on good ice. Hoping for a better season, this winter. Getting pumped up & anxious, (again). I'm a little farther west than you, though, Calhoun & neighboring counties.  Skipped the deer hunting to do some fall fishing. Was doing pretty well right up 'till the launchs froze around Thanksgiving. Oh well, shouldn't be long now. Good luck
Ron

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'd Rather Be Ice Fishing!
Re: I'm Back
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2005, 06:53 AM »
Hey fellas...welcome back.  Looking outside today and seeing the aftermath of last night's snow fall....just a thing of beauty!

Number of pounds of venison in my freezer after first bow and firearms season....0.  I've still got a chance in December for the late bow.

I'm 100% ready for the lakes to cap over with some safe and thick ice.  Plenty of target areas in Washtenaw County coming up for me this season!

Tight Lines & Take Care,

Andy - Livonia

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.