The ice fishing North Dakota board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Kind of a long shot  (Read 3446 times)

Offline spoofhoundicefisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
Kind of a long shot
« on: Oct 07, 2018, 06:52 PM »
this is going to be kind of a windy post but here goes.  i live in missouri and 4 years ago kinda took a high school kid under my wing ice fishing and he has since graduated and now is a freshman in college and goes to school up at north dakota state and plays football.  just like the rest of us he is totally addicted to ice fishing and has little by little built up his own collection of ice gear.  i plan on making a few trips up this year and would love to hook up with some members in the area.  would love to ice some yellow perch but really just want to get out and catch anything really.  thanks for any feed back.  spoofhound

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Kind of a long shot
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2018, 07:36 PM »
NDSU? Brewer lake north west of Fargo would be a good lake for numbers.  Lots of smaller perch with some keepers mixed in.  Chance for some large crappie and gills as well. PM me when you're headed up might be able to give you more info then

Offline spoofhoundicefisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 07, 2018, 08:02 PM »
oh man that would be awesome!!  will for sure look you up when i head up that way.

Offline IcePirateJace

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2018, 02:21 PM »
I’m in Bismarck. Don’t put a ton of fish on the ice but we could meet up and give it a try if it lines up right.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.