Author Topic: Wow  (Read 943 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Wow
« on: Mar 03, 2018, 02:33 PM »
Bragging about the best ice in a decade a few months back and next week it’s the nitro..early for the strictly business highlight reel ..which is thin..haha..wrapping it ..hard to say
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
Re: Wow
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2018, 02:55 PM »
Yup, it's sad to say Jibbs! I though it would last this year after all that cold we had in January.
Last year was way better IMO. Was on the ice for 4 months, Dec 10 - April 12. Not even close to that this season!
Look forward to the highlight reel, as thin as it may be...lol
Mine was super thin, and the caliber of fish just wasn't there this season, for whatever reason.

- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2018, 03:11 PM »
Wasn’t it the coldest December on record followed by the warmest February on record..weird...I’m sure you could drag it out for another month but most of my favorite ponds down south are either open or close..highlight reel has a few clubs but down year for sure ..
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline salmotrutta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2018, 06:42 PM »
yup.My last trip tomorrow.Looking forward to breaking out the swimbait rod and throwing some glide baits and 9" Slammers.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.