Author Topic: Lake Winnipeg  (Read 6166 times)

Offline fdishing_god1212

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Lake Winnipeg
« Reply #30 on: Dec 27, 2010, 06:58 PM »
I know right but can you help me ?
Ice fishing isn't a Hobby it's a life style

Offline SISIF

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ^ Every good and perfect gift is from above.
« Reply #31 on: Dec 27, 2010, 07:24 PM »
I fired you a PM, fdishing.

Yea was the wind ever crazy out there today. HARSH!
And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” -Matthew 4:19

Offline shackeeloreel

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Keep your tip-up!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 27, 2010, 07:36 PM »
Made it back out to Balsam Bay today, took the kids, "Johnny Bravo and eyedrinkrye". Very windy obviously, we managed to get the portables setup and fished from 1-4:30. Put the kids on two keeper walleyes and that was it. Marking more fish on the vex, but they just wouldn't take it. Lots of people out on the eastside for such a windy day, good to see. Possibly some of the people could hit the spell check or is just me with those last few postings, I found them difficult to understand.  :tipup:
REMEMBER: FISH THE GAP!

Offline reel

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Dec 27, 2010, 07:53 PM »
How were the winds out there?
Did you set up a pop-up?
Many people out?
Blue Igloo  :tipup:

Today (dec.27) was very windy, but was OK in the heavily anchored down pop-up shack.  Caught 3 saugers and 2 keeper smallish walleyes, my buddy did somewhat better but was there earlier, caught about 6 saugers and a couple keeper walleyes (12ftw)  Slow all in all today. Lots of people out at Chalet.     

Offline eyedrinkrye

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:21 PM »
Made it back out to Balsam Bay today, took the kids, "Johnny Bravo and eyedrinkrye". Very windy obviously, we managed to get the portables setup and fished from 1-4:30. Put the kids on two keeper walleyes and that was it. Marking more fish on the vex, but they just wouldn't take it. Lots of people out on the eastside for such a windy day, good to see. Possibly some of the people could hit the spell check or is just me with those last few postings, I found them difficult to understand.  :tipup:
Yeah right. Too bad you did not spend as much time fishing as you did doing your wife's nails in your shack,might have caught something.Hard to watch the flasher when you drop the nailpolish. Anyway Johnny and I usually catch more fish when you are not around anyway,hey Johnny?

RIDGE RUNNERS RULE!!!

Offline topcat3820

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:25 PM »
I know right but can you help me ?

Looks doubtful  :P.
TC   

johnnybravo

« Reply #36 on: Dec 27, 2010, 10:27 PM »
Yeah right. Too bad you did not spend as much time fishing as you did doing your wife's nails in your shack,might have caught something.Hard to watch the flasher when you drop the nailpolish. Anyway Johnny and I usually catch more fish when you are not around anyway,hey Johnny?
         your right eyedrinkrye. and as soon as i caught my 24 inch pic his wife is at my tent offering me a hotdog while scanning my tackle.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.