New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: NEW YORK GET TOGETHER ONEIDA LAKE  (Read 19547 times)

Offline fishtech

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: NEW YORK GET TOGETHER ONEIDA LAKE
« Reply #30 on: Feb 19, 2009, 07:27 AM »
i just wanted to let you know we got places to stay on the northshore will sleep 4 this mite bring more people to stay the weekend of the gettogether on the 28th give me a call i will help set it up.315-437-3849

Offline powdiddy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • what is it ? its fighting like a submarine
« Reply #31 on: Feb 19, 2009, 07:36 AM »
i have a couple of rooms at my house a few guys could stay at if they need to probly pm me if your in need of a place to crash for the weekend.CNY get a hold of my got a couple ?'s for ya.

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Feb 19, 2009, 09:54 AM »
i just wanted to let you know we got places to stay on the northshore will sleep 4 this mite bring more people to stay the weekend of the gettogether on the 28th give me a call i will help set it up.315-437-3849
Well gadam Eddie, you finally learned how to turn a computer on, either that or your son did it for you. Now you can tell everyone where the real native Oneida lake bait is.

Putting a list on the fist page of posts with people coming, don't have a total yet, looks like 20-25. Please don't post if you aren't 100% sure you are coming up barring the weather.

cny

Offline NY Get Together Organizer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Feb 19, 2009, 10:04 AM »
As I said before it looks like 20-25 for now, we will pick up more as the week goes on i'm sure. We need to get RG and some mods out here with us, chennbasshead=mia this year, come on out and go fish!!!!

Anyone who comes please bring cameras to post pics after, this thing can only get bigger. Remember donations are optional for the WMFD, I know these are tough times but even a 5 dollar money order would be appreciated i'm sure.

Make MO or check payable to West Monroe FD, thanks again guys.

cny

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #34 on: Feb 19, 2009, 12:43 PM »
Pow Diddy- Fish Tech ,
    Thank you for offering lodging. I want to let everyone know there is an update added to the bottom of the first post on page one of this thread.
 Mr.Clean-Steve

Offline polarisxc111

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Feb 19, 2009, 08:01 PM »
this sounds like alot of fun,is there someone that has a contact number so i can get some more info,would like to bring a freind or two,this will get me off delta lake for awhile to try somewhere new,plus im willing to donate a fishing rod,thanks for the space here on iceshanty

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #36 on: Feb 19, 2009, 11:54 PM »
Polarisxc111,
  Welcome to Ice Shanty most of the info. on the Get together can be found in the first post on page one of this thread. The only real requirements are if you want in on the prize pool you must bring a prize to donate to the pool and be present at the Wander Inn that night to collect your prize if you are a winner.
  If you still have questions post on this thread and CnyPanfisher or myself will try to answer them .

Mr.Clean-Steve

Offline piker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • here fishy,fishy
« Reply #37 on: Feb 21, 2009, 01:06 PM »
Sorry to sy this but I have to back out on the get-together... my farther in law died today ...unless someting changes will not be able to make it. Have to take care of things.. but hope all have great time and nail some good fish ..... ;D
If your not fishing, your not living.....

Offline MeatHunter737

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • GutPileStyle
« Reply #38 on: Feb 21, 2009, 07:57 PM »
the wife and I talked.... I can go fishing!!!!  :tipup: .... but I cant hang out for the after party, got a dinner date for Sat. night....actually I'll have to leave around 5pm..... but I'll definitly be in Constantia Sat morning, 8'ish....I'll just look for the tent city out on the ice with the bonfires and keggers.... 8)

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #39 on: Feb 22, 2009, 01:35 PM »
ill see ya out there boys ::)
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #40 on: Feb 22, 2009, 01:36 PM »
i got a question on parking tho.. ima have my truck and a 10ft trailer where can i park ? could i at  RPM'z?
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #41 on: Feb 22, 2009, 02:21 PM »
i got a question on parking tho.. ima have my truck and a 10ft trailer where can i park ? could i at  RPM'z?
Loren you are a trip, you gonna drive out the creek again?

Look at the first page there is parking info, you parked at taft before that is a good spot. I just hope these fish turn on a little better, been kinda hit and miss here this year.

cny

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #42 on: Feb 22, 2009, 03:59 PM »
Piker 1,
  My condolences to you and your family.there have been a lot of deaths reported here on the shanty. Jimmy Claude lost on of his in laws, my sister's father in law this past Friday.

Mr,Clean-Steve

Offline piker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • here fishy,fishy
« Reply #43 on: Feb 22, 2009, 04:22 PM »
Thanks Mr. Clean puts a damper on my plans .want to meet more is'er.but things happen that take more prescedence.Sorry for lost on your side also.Wife said might be able to get things done before Sat , but I say no way..But hope everyone has great time and gets into the fish. next year I hope they do another get toghter..... ;D
If your not fishing, your not living.....

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #44 on: Feb 22, 2009, 07:05 PM »
Loren you are a trip, you gonna drive out the creek again?

Look at the first page there is parking info, you parked at taft before that is a good spot. I just hope these fish turn on a little better, been kinda hit and miss here this year.

cny

well im just worried about snow. yah know? he and i put floaties on my quad...lol might be a good idea tho lol
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline DeadEyez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #45 on: Feb 22, 2009, 07:25 PM »
So how did every 1 make out at the get-together?  Who entered the BIGGEST walleye?
NORTH SHORE ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARD

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #46 on: Feb 22, 2009, 07:27 PM »
its this comeing up saterday man ::) :P
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Feb 23, 2009, 06:28 AM »
So how did every 1 make out at the get-together?  Who entered the BIGGEST walleye?
Buy a calendar Spic, jesus christo.

lmfao

cny

Offline DeadEyez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Feb 23, 2009, 04:30 PM »
U aint gotta b mean cny! I cant afford a calender. U know how sensitive i am!lol :laugh:  Walleyes, among "other things" got my brain fried. My bad, good luck 2 every1 this weekend. Look 4 Deadeyez out there. Just look 4 the smoke signals. YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NORTH SHORE ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARD

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #49 on: Feb 23, 2009, 08:47 PM »
ill find ya deadeyez... ::) :afro:
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #50 on: Feb 24, 2009, 02:35 PM »
Looks like we are gonna have a perfect day for the get together.... 11degrees friday nite to stiffen it all back up and then a high of 23 with partly cloudy and little to no wind for saturday ;D

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #51 on: Feb 24, 2009, 02:37 PM »
also is everyone planning on staying near constantia or venturing out wherever? i heard they haven't been doing a whole lot of fish right there...?

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Feb 24, 2009, 03:06 PM »
also is everyone planning on staying near constantia or venturing out wherever? i heard they haven't been doing a whole lot of fish right there...?
Not many out in front of town, but there has been a big group out in front of Taft as of late. I need to get out Friday and do some poking around and will post results here the night before, god-willing I can get out. Maybe try on Thursday, looks like rain on Friday.

Remember to get your stuff into the bait shop in Constantia for the prize pool if you like. I'll be there till 8 or so, I wanna go fish!!!!

Cny

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #53 on: Feb 24, 2009, 03:09 PM »
I talked to a guy in gander mountain who said he had fished in front of taft all day sunday and only caught 5 keeper perch.... IDK if that means it was really bad or if he is one of the guys that doesn't know what they are doing.... But any new info would be appreciated.
also the bait shop in constantia is right on rt49 after you come around the bend from c-square right?

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Feb 24, 2009, 03:11 PM »
I talked to a guy in gander mountain who said he had fished in front of taft all day sunday and only caught 5 keeper perch.... IDK if that means it was really bad or if he is one of the guys that doesn't know what they are doing.... But any new info would be appreciated.
also the bait shop in constantia is right on rt49 after you come around the bend from c-square right?
Just past nice-n-easy store about 400 yards on the right. Big sign out front.

cny

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #55 on: Feb 24, 2009, 03:15 PM »
ok i know where that is. thanks. Just FYI I will be bringing my grandfather with me who is part of West Monroe VFD he is one of the guys who drives the rescue boat.

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #56 on: Feb 24, 2009, 03:18 PM »
ok i know where that is. thanks. Just FYI I will be bringing my grandfather with me who is part of West Monroe VFD he is one of the guys who drives the rescue boat.
That's great, i'll save 50 cents on a stamp and envelope, we are on a low posterity budget still. You all coming to the wander after??

cny

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #57 on: Feb 24, 2009, 03:29 PM »
I will. Not sure about him

Offline bucketbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • rippin lips
« Reply #58 on: Feb 25, 2009, 05:15 AM »
hey Tim you going to have a sled or wheeler? im sick of walkin to catch nothing carring minnows and all the other stuff
zip me out first thing would be choice....... Stevie going out or what? well anyway you got my number and the fishing will tell if im stickin it out to head to the bar or not ....give me a shout sometime

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Feb 25, 2009, 07:51 AM »
hey Tim you going to have a sled or wheeler? im sick of walkin to catch nothing carring minnows and all the other stuff
zip me out first thing would be choice....... Stevie going out or what? well anyway you got my number and the fishing will tell if im stickin it out to head to the bar or not ....give me a shout sometime
I dunno about those free riders, you know where that got me last spring opening walleye hippy. I am going out where we were last year this time, last 2 weeks walleye season, I think that will be hotspot. I can probably give you a ride out and leave the shanty 4 you, I am gonna hang out at Eddie's for a bit, 6-8. I might actually need a ride into town about 5-5:30 to get my s@#& together.

cny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.