Author Topic: Tungsten jig recommendations?  (Read 8055 times)

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • RIP- DR`s AwesomeAustin 9/10/09
Re: Tungsten jig recommendations?
« Reply #30 on: Dec 10, 2011, 03:03 PM »
I am guessing it is not illegal to sell, but is illegal to use. It's the old government (state sales tax) wanting your money...and the retailer...and the manufacturer BS!! :%$#!:
Nope it has been illegal to SELL for 2 years now as well as use. Like I said-Go after Walmart, then come see me.  >:(

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #31 on: Dec 10, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Nope it has been illegal to SELL for 2 years now as well as use. Like I said-Go after Walmart, then come see me.  >:(

Rott? Why the H is the state allowing them to sell 'em ?  I'm with ya' on this thing...just don't get it.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Dec 10, 2011, 03:19 PM »
If you go to the CJ&S website it says they are out of stock on their tungsten due to quality problems.  Don't think I will be buying any of those jigs if I find them in the stores.  I stick with Fiska's.  They have been good to me.

Offline eyestroker

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • McHenry County, IL
« Reply #33 on: Dec 10, 2011, 04:22 PM »
Rott? Why the H is the state allowing them to sell 'em ?  I'm with ya' on this thing...just don't get it.
  Because wallyworld is part of the game we are not.  Welcome to the Fascist States of America
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."  -Benjamin Franklin
"In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot."  Mark Twain

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.