Author Topic: Strikemaster Lithium Lazer  (Read 1136 times)

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Strikemaster Lithium Lazer
« on: Sep 23, 2014, 10:32 PM »
Andrew

Offline Sodusitous

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • That hole ain't gonna drill it's self !
Re: Strikemaster Lithium Lazer
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2014, 02:24 PM »
I would love to get one but I cant afford it ($600) or the extra battery ($300)!
"More is lost to indecision than wrong decision"

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2014, 04:45 PM »
b8C-w
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Eyes R Bitin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2014, 03:07 PM »
I just received my In Fisherman Ice Fishing magazine in the mail today.  It had a Reed's Sports catalog with it.  Looking through the catsalog at noon I noticed they had the Lithium Lazer on a page with all the additional accessories listed and their prices.  The extra battery was listed at $149.   :o  But, on the page before that it was listed with other accessories at $49  ???.  Same part number and everything.  Can't beat a $100 savings if you are really in the market.  I didn't order one because I am not in the market but wonder if it is a typo and if they'd honor that or not.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm?"

Offline thebear

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2014, 02:01 PM »
I just purchased one as a back up to the gas auger, or for shallower inland ponds and lakes; call me crazy but i think the quieter you can be; walking, drilling etc; the less likely you are to push fish. Hoping to use it next weekend on fletchers. The youtube video sold me, 120+ holes in 8inches of ice seems like a fine auger to me.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.