Author Topic: X67C Ice Machine  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Life's Tougher and Funner in Alaska;
X67C Ice Machine
« on: Jan 18, 2007, 10:13 PM »
I finally recieved in the mail today the fish finder I was lusting after; a Lowrance X67C Ice Machine. Since Sportsmans wasn't going to get them in after we begged and pleaded the fishing manager >:( that this is what most people wanted because they already had a gps and didn't want the 68C with the gps that they currently carry. I'm not really sure if they have sold any of their portable 68's ???. Not to take anything away from that store because I love it so much but you would think they would listen ??? to what customers wanted to buy instead of having  to look at another like place in Nebraska.

Well I had been looking for over a month on the net and it seemed everyone was out of stock or wanted an arm and leg for shipping to here. I finally found one on ebay and when the auction ended it came out to about the same price as a new X67C without the portable pak.
Messed with it tonight and it seems real user friendly and the ice mode shows battery life and the split flasher screen seems like it will work well when fish are at different levels. Going to give it a go this weekend somewhere anyway not sure where yet.

Brad

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
Re: X67C Ice Machine
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2007, 12:04 AM »
AH FF keep it out of your daughters goldfish bowl eh! 
TEAM ALASKA

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2007, 12:23 AM »
I had thought about going out behind the house to the slough and drilling a hole ;D but it's only a few feet deep.

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2007, 02:39 AM »
Duh! I wasn't even thinking about that part when I replied :pinch:. That was one of the main reasons for buying the thing in the first place. Instead of drill and hope for fish; it's now find fish, drill and hope they bite :unsure:

Okay Dan, then I guess we'll have to get radios so we don't have to yell at each other ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.