Author Topic: Big Windy  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Blue Mago

• Team IceShanty Regular
Big Windy
« on: Dec 09, 2018, 10:16 PM »
Son went out today with a friend to the east side Balsam  ...............one bite all day ! Sounds like last year all over again
Enjoy The Ride ,You only Get One Chance

Offline flat liner

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Big Windy
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2018, 08:14 AM »
Been hearing the same. A few buddies were out on Sunday, managed a few eaters a couple bigger ones and a 28" but these are all guys that fish a lot and guide so I would say it was very slow. I did better by myself at CIL road with 12 in after 1.5 hours of fishing. 3 were sauger the rest were green.

Offline Blue Mago

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2018, 04:23 PM »
Honestly never been to CIL road ...........two years ago Big windy was great , limited out each time we went , last year six trips three fish so i gave up , sad that if the Pickeral aren't biting there really are no other species that are around ? Never caught anything other then them there ..........

Offline reeleyez

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2018, 12:11 AM »
Have some faith guys.. The bite is young!  ;)

Offline flat liner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2018, 08:36 AM »
Been hearing that the west side is good, personally, I don't do well on the west side. CIL can be good, I go because its close to home and I am just there to catch and release. Got a nice 22" and 21" on Sunday with some other nice sized ones. I may be on the east side with a few guys this Sunday and will post how we do. Probably going out at Pruden or 103, I never fish Balsome.

Offline Blue Mago

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2018, 09:57 AM »
Well it would be good to know , been on 103 last year as well , but it's fishing after all

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.