The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: FISHING INVITES / FIND ME ON THE ICE  (Read 106995 times)

Offline MackMan23

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: FISHING INVITES / FIND ME ON THE ICE
« Reply #300 on: Dec 23, 2018, 11:29 PM »
Headed to Fontenelle in the morning to catch what ever swims.. if anyone is gonna be there I'll be in a dark blue 4 runner with my girlfriend and possibly a big brown lab.. will try the east side by the cliffs...tight lines and maybe I'll meet a shanty member. 

Offline Cypher48

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #301 on: Jan 05, 2019, 07:57 PM »
Anybody heading out on Jackson lake in the next few days?  Went out a couple times now near signal and managed a couple smaller fish

Offline HunterK

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #302 on: Jan 02, 2020, 08:56 PM »
I might be headed to Jackson in the morning

Offline jakediesel1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #303 on: Feb 05, 2020, 12:18 PM »
I've been going solo to desmet on the north end every weekend day for six weeks now and plan to do so until the ice is gone. if anyone ever wants to join or is bored of also being solo i am there in a blue dodge from before sun up to sundown. never hurts to meet another fellow ice fisherman and maybe even share tips and tricks.

Offline wyoicehole

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #304 on: Dec 08, 2020, 11:03 PM »
If anyone wants a fishing partner, looking for new spots to film videos for the channel, and do some awesome fishing, of course. Looking for someone who knows their body of water and is willing to have a pleasant person to fish with, dragging along camera gear :)
Check out my Youtube Channel for Wyoming Ice adventures and more.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCfdTy2S546y2nw0QJOuq8Jg

Offline ashaffer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #305 on: Dec 12, 2020, 09:18 PM »
Hey Wyoicehole! Loving your YouTube channel. I fish SE/Central Wyoming all the time during open water season, and mostly stick to SE region through the ice but looking to venture to the central part of the state this season. I'd love to join in on some trips with you or others! Based out of Fort Collins, CO and willing to travel.

Offline Kinkyline

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • How sweet they are!
« Reply #306 on: Dec 28, 2020, 09:08 AM »
 :tipup:  Give me a note on my profile page if you want to fish. I mostly fish Pathfinder, Glendo and Boysen,with Boysen being my favorite.  :tipup:

Offline Tacofish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #307 on: Jan 03, 2021, 10:58 AM »
I am a 36 year old man in Cheyenne.  I fish all over wyoming for anything that swims. I have a hut and rods and will have an auger next season.

Offline huntinfool18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #308 on: Jan 03, 2021, 11:29 AM »
I’ll be out on keyhole the next 3 days. Not exactly sure where, it’s my first time on keyhole. Will be in a black lifted crew cab f150 and a blue/grey clam flip over. Also shoot me a pm on here if you’d like to meet up.

Offline spqhunt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #309 on: Dec 14, 2022, 11:34 AM »
New to wyoming and ice fishing looking for any help for boysen reservoir as I'll be headed there this weekend.

Offline Kinkyline

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • How sweet they are!
« Reply #310 on: Jan 29, 2023, 06:33 AM »
   Looking for a partner to fish the Hang derby @ Pathfinder on the 4th and 5th of Feb. Got gear and bait, just need some help setting up the shanty.  :tipup:

Offline Transplanted307

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #311 on: Jan 11, 2024, 07:37 PM »
Looking for a partner to fish the keyhole tournament  the weekend of January 20th. Preferably  someone that can fish lol. I have the garmin a two man otter and extra flasher if needed. It's a two man tournament. Would be great if the partner had some transportation  for on the ice. Been doing well and will have the 2 days before the tournament off if said person wants to pre fish a couple days. Need to be signed up before the 15th

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.