Author Topic: hi all  (Read 2293 times)

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
hi all
« on: Aug 19, 2005, 08:47 PM »
HI all............salut a tous,,,,,,,,

how is your summers fishing,,,,,,,,,in here the summers was just to ,,,,,,,hot,, :o :o,,,,,,,,

almost to hot to go fishing,,,,,,,,,but the musky season is coming in here this september,,,,,,,,,on the ottawa river ontario,,,,,,,, ;)

cant wait to go ice fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i am looking to get myself a ice fishing fishfinder marcum lx3,great sale right now because the lx5 is going out,,,,,,,,

but just can t find nowhere in canada that sell them,,,,,,,,,,?

joco

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
Re: hi all
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2005, 07:55 AM »
I thought I would pick any of your northern's mind's for some info. I'm going up to LaGrande, Quebec in a few week's on a hunting & fishing trip. Does anyone have any good pointers as to what kind of tackle to take. The outfitter say's we will be fishing for either brookies or lakers, depends on the camp we go to. He said all I need is an assortment of spoon's, is he correct or should I take some other stuff also? Thanks for any guidance
         Jim

Offline icebigboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2005, 08:18 AM »
hi joco!
           i had a great summer of fishing.i have gone only 4 or 5 time but i had a great time.the fish was there.
it was hot here too.lot of forest fire.one just beside town over here. :'(

can't wait to go icefishing too.just 2 month to go!!!! ;D

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2005, 05:23 PM »
SALUT ICEBIGBOY

comment sa vas,,,,,,,,, :D

,,,yep summer is almost finish,,,,,,,,,,,,time to go fishing for musky and after that ,,,,pree ice walley,,,,,and after that ice fishing ,in about 70 days,here,,,,,,,ottawa region,

take care to all,can t wait to talk to you guys this winter and see whats bitting in your corner,,,,, ;)

joco ;D

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2005, 10:32 AM »
Hey Joco

Jig-head and I are looking into the Marcum lx-3 too. Cant find any stores that sell em! :(
Andrew

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2005, 07:38 PM »
HI TIP UP 2,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

how are you doing,,,,,,,,,

can t wait to hit that ice soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,

for the marcum,,,,,it those look great,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i got a vex 18.......for a real good deal,,,,in gracefield,,, ;D ;)

so for the price i can t go rung,,,,,

and there is so mutch more place that do have them in canada,,,,,more easy for service or extra equipement,,,,

but there are great machine the 2 off them,,,,,,, ;)

can t wait to try my new vex,,,,,and aqua vu xl,,,,,,,,,,in that crappy bay,,,,,,and that aqua vu in my clear lake nere maniwaki for some whitefish,,,,, ;)

take care and see you at crappy bay,,,,,

joco ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.