FishUSA Ice Fishing Gear

Author Topic: Great customer service !!  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Joedirt34

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Life on the ice
Great customer service !!
« on: Jan 18, 2012, 08:00 PM »
On an impulse today ( with a little coaching from a Friend ) I decided I needed a new auger ! I wanted electric and I wanted 8 inch . Didn't take long to figure out what I wanted ( I've been thinking about it for a year or better )
So strikemaster it was . Cabelas had a good deal on them but guess what ( back ordered )
 A little bit of looking and I landed at FIshUSA.
Spoke with Doug and they had no problem matching Cabelas price ( even a little better ) free shipping also .
 It was so nice to talk to someone who knew what they were selling and took pride and time in their customer service !
Long story short the auger is on its way ( had a ups shipping notice within 45 minutes ) should be here Friday .
  I hope I'm half as happy with the auger as I am with the service I received !! Also nice to buy from a Sponsor  of this site .
  Keep up the great work guys you now have a customer for life !
      Joe
---- Joe ----

Offline double_a85

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Great customer service !!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2012, 05:14 PM »
I would also like to say Fish USA has EXCEPTIONAL service. I ordered some gear and was sent a different kind of tip up. They sent me the right one and let me keep the wrong one for my hassles! I used them strictly because they sponsor this website but will be using them much more now. Thanks for the great customer service!!

Offline Joedirt34

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Life on the ice
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2012, 10:17 PM »
Double ,
 Maybe if we are lucy they may see this and send us some fishusa swag ! Bumper stickers hats shirts ect . You never know just in case I'm a XXl lol
     Worth a try !!
       Joe
---- Joe ----

Offline FishUSA

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Questions/Comments for FishUSA
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2012, 07:12 AM »
Thank you for the kind words guys. Please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email if there is anything else we can do for you.

Take Care,

FishUSA Staff
FishUSA
America's Tackle Shop
6960 W. Ridge Rd.
Fairview, PA 16415

800.922.1219 (toll free)

[email protected] (e-mail)

Offline pontiac787

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 23, 2012, 05:22 PM »
Not to mention that they actually have tackle in stock.  A lot of places, the big C is becoming notorious for this, advertise a bunch of options but only have a few colors available for order.  FishUSA always has a great selection of colors and sizes.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.