Author Topic: New England Ice Shanty Gathering Feb 16th  (Read 525 times)

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
New England Ice Shanty Gathering Feb 16th
« on: Jan 06, 2013, 05:24 PM »
Well there has been lots of great feedback for a “New England” Ice Shanty Gathering!
The Date will be Feb. 16th with a snow date of the 17th. This is during the free fishing weekend in Maine, so NO FISHING LICENCE is necessary!

We should have plenty of ice by then... I have done very well for Lakers thru the ice on this lake and I am sure with the skill level of the anglers of Ice Shanty, we will get some great photos!

Please post a reply if you think you are going to make it and I can keep a running tally!

There is access and parking at the NH / Maine Ramp.

Map Link; http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Fishing/bathy_maps/greateast_wakefield.pdf

As we get closer to the date  I will add a “Meeting Point” on the ice, as my favorite spot is a ways from the ramp...

I will be driving up from MA and will be getting a room (most likely in Rochester NH) for the weekend so I can fish another day! If anyone want to share a ride and a fishing MARATHON. please feel free to PM me.

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
Re: New England Ice Shanty Gathering Feb 16th
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2013, 04:23 PM »
It looks like it will be a great turnout for our first New England Ice Shanty Gathering! The “Rallying Point” is within sight and walking distance from the boat ramp. Remember you will not need to get a fishing licence for ME for the 16th and 17th!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.