Author Topic: The Green Machine  (Read 4095 times)

grumpymoe

The Green Machine
« on: Dec 16, 2004, 09:00 PM »
The Big Green Fishing Machine arrives safely to the lake.......Towed by a Ford ::) ::)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Stone Cold sweating it out...notice the t-shirt :roflmao:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            desperation sets in, so its run and gun for Stone Hot BW..time to cool down... ;D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Mountainmama arrives  by limo......Green at that.... ;D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Kicks snow in Grumps face......5 minutes in!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Stone whats his face with this one  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Me twiddling my thumbs and whatever i can get my hands on..... :whistle:                      Looks like its the camera :flex:                                                                                           OMG....we're sinking!!!!!! :%$#!: :%$#!:                                                                                                                                                                              ....Grump

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The Green Machine
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2004, 09:18 PM »
So what was the final tally Grump? Great scenery pics Grump and also nice to see MM with a nice pike! Bw you didn't have to bust that walleye in the chops!! ;D

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2004, 09:22 PM »
I cant count past 2.....so dont ask me anymore ok??? :wacko:...Grump >:(...you wouldnt believe how many they were catching just over there!!!....and we were over here..... :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

Offline icy mike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nope!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2004, 10:08 PM »
great pics Grump!  Just one question... are mountainmama's hands really that big :o.  Better watch out, I bet she can slap you into the middle of next week if you steal her fish!!  Great shack!

Icy Mike

Offline Tip-Up

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2004, 10:22 PM »
Looks like cozy diggs Grump.  :thumbsup:

Is it getting slushy already?  :o  Yuck  :'(

Offline The Rocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I Had To Reach Way Down Inside
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2004, 10:31 PM »
Great, Great pics Grump!!!! Who's the woman? Don't tell me that you are using my ice shanty songs to lure women :whistle: :whistle: BW looks hot!! That's a great Walleye!!

Rocket>

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2004, 10:57 PM »
Oh yes Stone cold BW came to the rescue with the Power Ford. 8) 8) Grump admit it yuou loved the ride there. :whistle: :whistle: Yes it was a slow day however it was a fun day. hey anglers if you like sauna's join grumpymoe for a day in his green machine. ::) ::) ::) Trophy that walleye deserved it. ;D ;D Grump get that camera fixed as the 38 inch walleye I caught looks fairly small. ::) ::)
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #7 on: Dec 17, 2004, 04:59 AM »
well now you got me really jealous grump! i cant wait to launch my new palace!sure was nice of Mt.mama to outfish you and make you tell all your friends too,but she got stone in on the action too??its just not right!!looks like you had fun anyway and i KNOW you did!!congratulations on finally making it home buddy!!

Offline vancouvercanuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 17, 2004, 10:46 AM »
driving on the ice already! Way to go! Only in Canada. What lake are you fishing and what does it hold? Are you on some sort of structure there grump or do you just plop the shanty down where all the other shanties are?

Cheers,

grumpymoe

« Reply #9 on: Dec 17, 2004, 11:03 AM »
VC....thats Lake Dauphin....a very shallow lake for the most part....5-6 feet a mile out....holds nice northerns, a scattering of perch, good sized burbot, and a fantastic walleye fishery...all eyes between 18-28 inches must be released....and yeah...plunk it down where all the shacks are!!!!...they usually congregate for a reason.....13 plus inches of ice...Grump :tipup:

camo_fish

« Reply #10 on: Dec 17, 2004, 11:05 AM »
awesome mean green shack, wow, you guys are already driving on the ice, must be nice. I can't even walk on the ice yet around me.  :'( aaawwwwesome pictures grumps, lets see some more.  ;D

Offline mjc2799

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 17, 2004, 11:40 AM »
Awesome looking shack Grump ... keep us Southerners imformed on your outings till we finally get some ice ...

mike
Git - R - Done !!!

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Dec 17, 2004, 12:47 PM »
Very nice Moe. VERY NICE.  ;)

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline firsticerules

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • get out be happy!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 17, 2004, 08:11 PM »
nice fish. and a nice shack too

FORGET MILK.......GOT ICE?

Offline northwind50°

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #14 on: Dec 19, 2004, 02:02 PM »
Hi ! GpMoe
how many ice shanty you found on this lake ? Great pics...
It's important to be patient in life. ice fishing is the better place to find it and learning the real thing...;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.