Author Topic: RI site moderator  (Read 644 times)

Offline petrgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
RI site moderator
« on: Dec 21, 2010, 03:29 PM »
Was wondering if we had a moderator for the RI sections?

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: RI site moderator
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2010, 03:34 PM »
Yes you do, JJguppyboy2. If you go to the RI forum page, you can see his name at the top. It's also a link to his profile page if you need to send him a personal message. If it's something that needs attention now, click the report to moderator button or send me a PM.

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline petrgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2010, 04:01 PM »
Your message box is full it says.

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2010, 04:11 PM »
it's been purged.

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Trooper Bri

« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2010, 05:44 PM »
We're having the same problem with the CT board this year. Our outing and IS sponsor tournament topics don't get featured like other forums do.

When I inquired about this last week, a moderator from another state board (I'll be nice and leave out the name I was given) apparently took this personal and from what I understand, abused his powers. It's quite disappointing to see that an IS sponsor had their statewide tournament thread deleted. Final tally: More harm done than good. The remaining annual outing thread still hasn't been featured either.

In my e-mail (to Scott I'm guessing) over the incident, I offered my appologies since I likely kicked off the festivities that followed, and services as an experienced moderator to handle the duties required, but my e-mail was never replied to. I thought maybe I was being picky, but it's reassuring to see that the RI site needs assistance too.

So once again, I'm offering more than what's happened so far. A solution, and my time. How about it?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.