Author Topic: Iceshanty tournament?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Doeslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Iceshanty tournament?
« on: Dec 05, 2017, 08:14 PM »
Used to be a tournament the site held years ago when I used to frequent it a bit you had to sign up by dec 31st print a little card and take pics with it and what not... Dont see a sign up... Does it still exist im on a phone and the mobile site is tougher for me to navigate because im an idiot lol
Catch and release, into the grease!
"gotta be somebody needs some killin" ~ Major Payne

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
Re: Iceshanty tournament?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2018, 06:11 AM »
Welcome to Ice Shanty Moniiquey. Lots of great info and people here if ice fishing is your passion. If you would edit your profile to add your location, country, state/province is fine (or more specific if you wish) it can help us provide better answers to your questions or put your comments in perspective. There's folks here from all over  :thumbsup:

As far as the tournament, A.) It's still early guys. As doeslayer noted signup is the end of December so details usually emerge that month. B.) There has been some talk that the event may be discontinued so we'll have to see how that shakes out.

Isn't it great that it can still be the heat of summer and there's still a cool place to at least talk ice fishing?  :thumbsup:
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline Preacher_man

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Have a Real CRAPPIE Day!!!!
Re: Iceshanty tournament?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2018, 01:40 PM »
 Any Tournament happening this year?  If not, this will probably be the year I catch my biggest Gill or Crappie!!  ::)
TEAM  PA.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.