Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 223057 times)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4200 on: Jan 31, 2024, 11:12 AM »
Hoping to be on the ice this weekend. We are supposed to have some snow rain weather this weekend so that will be how the plans can change, but have done some good fishing in the snow storms at times. We will see how it goes the closer to Friday we get and how the weather guessers change their minds.  Glad everyone is doing good, and seen some guys in the southern part of my state on the boat chasing Lakers this week, then went up further north on the the reservoir and chased them on the ice.  Have a good one everyone back to work on the conference call.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4201 on: Jan 31, 2024, 12:28 PM »
IW
Been dealing with the worlds worst cold for the past 13 days.
Think my bursitis episode I had one day of feeling pretty good then woke up with the cold the following day.   :'(

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4202 on: Jan 31, 2024, 04:13 PM »

Good afternoon ER's got out yesterday for a bit. I was wanting to check out my 1 spike float I fuuuked up it sunk like a rock I thought water logged maybe got home and checked it against test jig and realized my jig was one size bigger so a sigh of relief. I did catch fish went to the zoo only good thing was no need to drill any holes there was holes everywhere. I will try trial 2 with the right jig size on today later or tomorrow. The weather is getting even warmer now yuck 40 ish crap daytime.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4203 on: Jan 31, 2024, 08:45 PM »
Good evening, 34 and cloudy piles of snow left from plowing getting smaller. I do not think much ice will be made in my area this week daytime highs in the mid to upper thirties some days in the forties then dropping below freezing at night. So in a freeze /thaw cycle.
Ice Wanderer may the blood work results show all is normal with you may today's therapy have been a good session. To answer your question the drainage work has helped the problem some still have water coming across the pavement to storm water drain. In late December or early January some company was here and placed tiny flags along the length of property boundary which say caution buried gas line. So I think more work will be done this Spring or Summer.
Eddie ,glad your doctor and the surgeon are happy with how you are healing. May you be shoveled out from the snow I only received a dusting on vehicles. Best to your son and his friends if they make the trip to Schroon lake. It will be an active household at your youngest son's home with two young children and now a puppy.
Ice Fisher-45 good to read the snow fall you received was not to deep for Mr. Dickens to have trouble and he could go out and play in the snow. Also nice that your wife has a place to stay close to her job in bad weather. best to you with the MRI whenever it is scheduled.
Hunts2longHopefully we have an extended period of dry weather here in the Mid Hudson Valley and further south heading to NYC harbor so more water can be released from GSL. Being a reservoir is there ever a problem with water releases causing an air gap between the bottom of ice surface and water level.
Wallyworld may you not have seen to many broken tree branches from the weight of the wet snow. ten or more years back my area had a big snow storm in late February that left around one foot of snow. While shoveling out my driveway could hear limbs cracking on evergreen tree in a neighbors yard. This made me and my mom a little nervous as there was a tree on our property whose branches over hung the driveway. While we were out shoveling a neighbor further down the street had a good sized branch break off a tree in his front yard thankfully no damage to house or vehicles and tree was not near driveway as this neighbor was also out shoveling .
IFF nice that you had a visit from your daughter and SIL may they have a safe trip back to Wisconsin. I'm sure everyone enjoyed the blackberry pie. Happy for you and Linda that the new blower unit on wood stove makes the house warmer.
Fish/hunt4ever thanks for the story not many people can say they were fishing from a boat and then through the ice in the course of a day or two. May the weather be good enough for you and the family to get out this weekend.
Drifter may you get over the cold soon and have no more bursitis flare ups.
Old Goat may trail no.2 prove successful and the float suspended the jig and single spike.

I was pressed for time the past few days so that is why there were no posts from me also losing computer internet connection at times.
Stay safe keep healthy.
   Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4204 on: Feb 01, 2024, 04:50 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 25* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                           H2l............Congrat ulations for tying for first place.  :thumbsup: Keep up the good work. :flex: Are you sure it's not two people, maybe Jack and Jill. :roflmao:
                           Dave..........I'm sorry to hear that you have been battling a cold. :%$#!:
                           Eddie.........All that snow doesn't help with the ice making. :blink:
                           Bud...........When you said Blackberry Pie, all i could think of was my grandmother used to make Blackberries over dumplings with Hard sauce. :thumbsup:
                           OG............I hope the smaller jig helps, let us know. :unsure:
                           Fish...........Some of the best fishing that I ever had was in a blizzard. :woot:
                           Wally.........You're right this in between weather doesn't do much for my attitude. :cookoo:   
                           My therapist took it easy on me yesterday, I think she is concerned that I can only lift my arm to about 9 o'clock. She asked if the doctor had an  Xray
                 done recently. My next appointment with the Orthopedic doctor is March 11th.
                           Not much going on today.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4205 on: Feb 01, 2024, 06:08 AM »
32* and cloudy,.

Drifter, hope you are feeling better soon. It does seem to hang on for a while.

Mr. C, never really seen an air pocket under the ice, most years the lake is pretty much lower than it is this year, plus there is usually much more (heavier) ice. Not sure what will happen with less ice and taking water out at a higher rate. I have seen air pockets under some ice, back when we had "early" ice and the lake was still dropping. There would be humps or sand bars that would have ice but no water. Have even heard of guys drilling into sand.

Eye appointment went well.

The problem with being tired for first is the other team are pretty good bowlers.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l

Heard reports that the "SUN" may come out later this week, just wanted to give you a heads-up!
Northville, NY

Offline myemmy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4206 on: Feb 01, 2024, 06:29 AM »
Good morning gang, hey hunts2long any deer yard ing up ? Much snow on the ground .?

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4207 on: Feb 01, 2024, 06:57 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....safe travels to your daughter & s-i-l  :)

IW.....Jack & Jill good one  :roflmao:

H2L....glad to hear the peepers passed  :clap:

MrC.....we've found those air pockets on Delta Lake  :o not good  :nono:

Eddie.....good luck to "the boys"  :icefish:

WS.....another January come & gone  ;)2 :thumbsup:

Drifter.....sorry to hear you've been under the weather  :(

Another dreary non ice making day here in central NY  :wacko:  hope H2L is right & we get a glimpse of the sun soon  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4208 on: Feb 01, 2024, 06:58 AM »
Good morning gang, hey hunts2long any deer yard ing up ? Much snow on the ground .?

Here at the house maybe 4 inches, up in the hills about 6 or so. The deer have bunched up in a few spots but you can see a few just about anywhere along the roads.
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4209 on: Feb 01, 2024, 09:33 AM »
Good morning ER’s
Well had a nice visit, and they are on their way back home, she is planning on mid February visit for a couple week so may be able to get some fishing in.

Made contact with icejohn another transplant from New York turns out he’s not far away 61 miles northwest of me.  So plan on a meet up in day or so.  I need to do some shopping up that way at a Sam’s club there In Cookeville

Got down to 24 last night, that could be the last freezing temperature for awhile. Welcome to February, but I’m not going to hold my breath, never know about this weather pattern for these parts

We off to tackle my to do list

Best to all

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4210 on: Feb 02, 2024, 04:48 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 28* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          H2l.............Back in the day I heard reports of guys going to GSL and drilling a hole and finding about 4 feet  of air before the water, or were they
               telling another fish story. lol. :roflmao:
                          Bud............Have a nice trip to Cooksville. :thumbsup:
                          Wally..........The next 10 doesn't look any better for ice making. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                          Eddie..........I'm waiting for a report from the boys. :whistle:
                          Last night I had a conversation with Marv/Whopper Stopper, he's doing well and has been busy cutting, splitting and stacking wood. He did walk out
               on his spearing lake to find 3" of soft ice, so that's a no go. He did to say Hi to the gang.
                          I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4211 on: Feb 02, 2024, 05:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 30* and cloudy. Wondering if the Groundhog will see his shadow. Weird winter. Mr Dickens is doing well. My wife is working. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4212 on: Feb 02, 2024, 06:25 AM »
Good Morning. 33* and cloudy.

IW, I have "heard" the stories before, you do know I worked in a bait shop.....lol. Usually the same guy telling you about the 4 foot air space also told you the ice was 3 feet thick. Thanks for the update on WS!

Ice-45, good to see you. I know there won't be any shadow seen around here this morning but did see that some SUN is in the forecast.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4213 on: Feb 02, 2024, 06:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Groundhog Day!!  ;D    Cloudy and 32* with some snow flurries falling here, high of 36. Might see some sun tomorrow….

Jeff…my son and his buddies had a slow day with the lakers. They caught 3 total but nothing too big. They were hitting some decent perch out in some of the deep water, like 50-70’. I just read some reports on Schroon, seems this has been pretty common this season. Glad your therapist took it easy on you, keep up the good work with the rehab!  :clap: :thumbsup:
   I-45…heading out for a walk with Mr.Dickens today? Hope the headaches have calmed down some, best wishes are with you.  :thumbsup:
   Bud…that’s awesome you’re going to meet up with IceJohn, hope you fellas have a great meet and greet and get to wet a line soon!   :clap:
   Wally…not seeing much for ice making weather here either, pretty sad season.  :'(   Talked to my fishing buddy yesterday, he made it out twice two weeks ago, putting his gear away.
  H2…glad the eye appointment went well.  :thumbsup:  Have you seen anyone out on the ice?
  OG…will be looking forward to an update on the float, hope the bite is on!   :tipup:
  Dave…hope that darn bug has run its course and you’re feeling better, best wishes!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…received your note, Thank You Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope to see you hitting the POST button soon, sending our best to you and the ladies!   :thumbsup:

Not much to report here on my end….just taking it easy for the most part and trying to get a grip on some of the post operative issues. We’re making progress, slower than expected but getting there.  :thumbsup:
  Just heard Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow….let’s see how that plays out, lol.  Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4214 on: Feb 02, 2024, 07:18 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......glad to hear the boys got out and avoided the skunk  :clap:

H2L.....Phil says early spring, my question is when does winter start  ???

IW.....thanks for the WS report  :thumbsup:

IFF.....glad you were able to connect with IceJohn, hope you 2 can get on some water soon  ;)

Took a ride to hunting camp yesterday, all is good there  :thumbsup:  some pretty big cat tracks in the snow around the camp, wish I had a trail cam set up to see what it was  :unsure: guessing a bob cat looking for a snack or else a beast of a house cat  ;D

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4215 on: Feb 02, 2024, 12:09 PM »
   Round 2 with the tiny float was promising. Once in a while it had a slow sink to it but most time did what I was looking for. The ice is bad on top but underneath is ok we should be able to get out again but a plank may be needed to get on. No skunk but slow day I did miss a freight train bite most likely a big gill. I took my little si-tex 1 and was suprised I could get readings in the shallow water. Both my jigs the 1/100th gill pill and a # 12 demon; the fish were glued to bottom but would come up a tad bit.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4216 on: Feb 02, 2024, 05:32 PM »
Well today was use mostly getting the 16’ Lund registered for Tennessee, opted to take my paper “application “ and proof of taxes paid directly to wildlife office in crossville. Good thing I started in county clerks office first or it would have amounted to 45 day wait via internet or snail mail.  Plan is to meet up for early lunch tomorrow with Icejohn
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4217 on: Feb 02, 2024, 09:19 PM »
Another week passed by and now on to hopefully a fishing day, calling for snow tonight and possibly a little rain between snow tomorrow so we will see. Loading up in the morning and headed out to see. Hopefully get to fish one of the humps I have done good on in the past to see if the fish are there this year last couple years either to many people or no fish when I got to fish it. Been looking at the boat as it is my storage spot this winter but did charge the batteries and all. Will be a month or longer before I will get it out but always nice to know one less thing to make sure I do not need to do is always a plus. Need to get my harnesses out and go through those. Buddy is working on livescope to play with on the boat this year, would like to play with it while trolling to see how fish react to the bouncers and harnesses. Hope all had a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Have a great Saturday everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4218 on: Feb 02, 2024, 10:23 PM »
Good evening cloudy day here period of rain this morning. Currently 34 outside with a 10 mph wind. Like his better know cousin Phil the Staten Island zoo's Charles G. Hog "Chuck" did not see his shadow and forecasts an early Springtime will tell if both of these ground hogs are correct. If anyone is interested my daily newspaper had an article on groundhogs on their website . it also had information on the history of Groundhog day Back on the evening of Jan. 24TH a 22 year old male Suny New Paltz student was struck and killed by a vehicle while walking along state route 208 to his off campus housing. Since then a memorial has been established by a pond on the College campus. A petition is also circulating calling for NY. state to make changes to this section of roadway such as installing traffic signals ,lighting and sidewalks already has over 5 thousand signatures . College students have stated that the north bound shoulder of the highway is overgrow with tree branches and brush so most students who live at this off campus housing use the south bound lane which leaves them with their backs to on coming traffic when walking home from the campus. State and local police still asking for public's help in locating the vehicle and driver which struck the student as it was a hit and run incident. The students body was not found until early afternoon of the following day some 20 feet from the roadway in a wooded area after police received calls of a possible body off the road.

ice Wanderer I've heard similar stories about reservoir in my area including one from one of my neighbors here at the condo complex. he did not estimate how big the gap between ice and water was just told me once he had drilled the hole and saw gap and called for his brother to take a look they carefully retraced their steps and headed elsewhere to ice fish. NYC's Catskill water supply reservoirs are closed to ice fishing because of the possibly of this happening you may fish with a permit the reservoir located in Putnam and Westchester counties they are feed with water coming through an aqueduct system from the Catskills reservoirs.
thank you for the update on Whopper Stopper.
Icefisher-45 ditto eddie's comment on your headaches. I hope today was good for you.
Hunts2long you most have lots of stories to share from your time working at the baitshop.
Eddie glad you received my note check your PM in-box sending you info. on the children's contest i told you about held in Greene county. Good to read your son and his friends avoided the skunk while fishing Schroon lake. healing takes time and often does not happen as fast as we wish it would hopefully you have patience and will not push yourself to hard and suffer a set back. One of my cousin's had major surgery back in early December upset he is not healing faster has little patience so for now is a grumpy person.
Wallyworld glad all was well at hunting camp may you get a game camera placed there and be able to find out what species left the big cat tracks. I think you guess of a bobcat is correct believe if NY. has any lynx they reside mostly in the Adirondacks always the chance of one being found elsewhere.
Old goat good to read round 2 of the float expierement had better results and you caught a few fish. nice that the Si-tex unit was able to read your small jigs and water depth in the shallow lake.
IFF congratulations on getting your boat registered with the state of Tennessee. may you and Ice John have a good lunch nd it be the stat of a long term relationship.
Fish/hunt4ever may the weather not be to bad tomorrow morning and you get to the lake. Hopefully you can reach the section you wished to fish and find some locate their that respond to your jigging and use of tip-ups .

Here is a link to the newspaper's website  https://www.recordonline.com Hopefully the ground hog story will be left up for a few days.
Have a good and safe weekend best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4219 on: Feb 03, 2024, 05:41 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 18* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie..........I'm glad the boys evaded the skunk. :clap: I'm glad you are making improvements, like me you wish it was faster. :thumbsup:
                         H2l.............When I first started ice fishing and winters were really winter, we use to get 2 feet of ice on Lake George. :woot:
                         Wally...........How big were the paw track, there was a report of a mountain Lion here a couple years ago. It came fro out west and made it's way to
            Connecticut. :o You should go and put a trail camera out. :whistle:
                         Fish............I hope you have a good fishing weekend. :thumbsup: A battery tender would keep your batteries charged. :blink:
                         Bud............I hope you have a good meet and greet.  :thumbsup:
                         OG.............I'm glad you had better luck with round 2 of the float. :flex:
                         Steve.........I thought that reservoirs were off limits to any persons were to protect the water supply from possible sabotage, depending on
            wat the water was used for, either drinking or flood control. :unsure:
                         I received some pictures from Whopper Stopper that I will share.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

These first two pictures are the turkeys invading his yard, but he feeds them lol

This picture he sent said that if he doesn't get the corn out in time they come looking for it. Lol

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4220 on: Feb 03, 2024, 05:52 AM »
21* and no wind and I see a few breaks in the cloud cover.

I read an article about the Feb. 2nd "rodent" and it said he has been correct about 39% of the time so we will see, but as WW said, "where was Winter".

Eddie, there was one lone guy out from Sport Island yesterday, no pop-up, no chair, just standing there. I saw him twice about 4 hours apart. That was the only person I saw on this end all week. The ice doesn't look very good on top, very gray!

The wife and I spent most of yesterday cleaning the island in the kitchen, this PM we are going to go and pick-up Rocky who is coming for the night. Not sure what Lindsay's got planned but she said she was leaving $$$ on her counter so we can pick-up lunch.

IFF, enjoy your visit with Icejohn.

WW, in all my years of hunting the Adirondacks I have seen just 2 bobcats and they were together, seen tracks often.

Hope everyone has a good day and there are reports of a "big" yellow object appearing in the sky later today, DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT.....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4221 on: Feb 03, 2024, 07:04 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....enjoy the lunch AND the sun  @)

IW.....thanks for sharing WS's pics  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....slow and steady my friend, you'll get where you want to be  :flex:

MrC.....so sad about the young man losing his life on the road  :'(

IFF.....guessing there might be some story telling at lunch today  :whistle: :woot:

FH4......good luck  :tipup:

Keeping my fingers crossed H2L is right about seeing the sun today, definitely need it to help dry things up. Mud season came early this year  ::)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4222 on: Feb 03, 2024, 08:14 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Mostly cloudy yet and 24*, high of 34 with some sunshine expected today!!  That will surely be a welcomed sight, it’s been gloomy for far too long.  ;D

Wally…glad you found everything ok at the hunting camp, did you happen to snap a picture of the cat prints?  :thumbsup:  Still lots of snow on the ground here yet, but the muddy season may start later in the week when the temperatures go up in the 40’s here again.  :cookoo:
  H2…I believe I read that same article about Punxsutawney Phil being correct 39% of the time. At least his numbers are better than Brandon’s!   ;D   Thanks for the update on the reservoir, hopefully no bad news with that sketchy ice this weekend.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…thanks for sharing the pictures from Marv, always enjoyed seeing what’s going on around the feeders!   :clap:  Are you going to be watching the SuperBowl tomorrow with your neighbors?  Enjoy the game and spread…  :thumbsup:
  Steve…very sad story about the SUNY student, hopefully something will be done sooner than later by the State.  :%$#!:
I’m pretty upbeat and have plenty of patience, think raising 5 children helped me out in that department.  ;D 
  FH4…hope you find the weather changes working in your favor today, best of luck out there!   :icefish:
  Bud…glad the paperwork for the boat worked out well for you, enjoy your meet and greet today!!  :clap:
  OG..thanks for the update on the float, glad you got it dialed in and landed a few!!  :clap:
  Marv…sucks you couldn’t find good enough ice to get the spearing gear out this season, miss those reports!  :%$#!:  Hope all is well and we see some post’s again soon…. :thumbsup:

Well it’s definitely getting brighter outside as I peck away on the keyboard. My dogs are motioning to me that ready and anxious to get out for our daily walk. Believe we’re going to visit our newest addition to the family this afternoon, then a trip to the supermarket for some halftime goods. Still some Cawfee in the pot….
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4223 on: Feb 03, 2024, 08:53 AM »
Well it rained this morning with a little snow so need to check the web cam for the lake check with my buddy and wife and see I'd we are going. Will check in later if I can hopefully ice time but we will see.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4224 on: Feb 03, 2024, 09:24 AM »

Morning ER's the bait is holding out except I lost a lot of spikes that cacooned on me I guess I should not have messed with the fridge temp. I'm thinking about heading out again to a little place where I first ice fished ever. Bud enjoy your meet up with ice bucket John. WW hope you get to see the big cat before it moves on. Eddie does your brook trout stream have little pools on it? I'm wondering if the float will work on Brookies too. Best to any heading out on the ice today. Nice pic of Marvs pets

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4225 on: Feb 03, 2024, 07:29 PM »
Good evening, everyone :bow:

Glad to see everybody is doing well, keep up the great work Eddie :thumbsup:

I've been keeping busy trying to keep my sanity (verdict is still out). January-February is the busiest months of the year for my wife preparing companies for the tax season. It's the time of year when I keep a very low profile :roflmao:

Today we made a run to the shack and finally picked up a couple cameras that we still had out. We took a walk looking for sheds but came up empty handed. We spent a couple hours shooting, all in all a fun day.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend.

Here is a video, hope you enjoy it.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4226 on: Feb 04, 2024, 05:54 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 12* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                            H2l.............That orange ball in the sky brightened my day. :roflmao:
                            Eddie..........I think we've had 4 mud seasons already, I don't know if I can deal with many more. :blink: Take it easy walking the dogs. :whistle:
                            Marv...........Thanks for sharing the video. :thumbsup: What was the carcass of? ???
                            Wally...........Did you enjoy the sun? ???
                            Fish............Well did you make it up to the lake? ???
                            OG.............I'm sorry to read that you lost a lot of spikes.  :( I keep my refrigerator as cold as I can without things freezing. :whistle:
                            Not much going on today, The Pro Bowl is on later today, they play flag football, it's not the same, but it's fun for the players.
                            I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4227 on: Feb 04, 2024, 06:13 AM »
24* and a few clouds. Yesterday was nice.

Eddie, the Super Bowl in next Sunday, but if IW can watch it this weekend and keep the final score quiet we can make some money in Vagas! There were a couple pop-ups out yesterday.

WS, hope all is well and thanks for the video. Have you gotten much snow this Winter?

I don't usually watch All-Star/Pro-Bowl type games but tuned into the NHL's this year. I found the "skills" very interesting, those boys are pretty good. The All-Star game was 3 on 3 and would be a great way for someone new to hockey to pick up the game.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4228 on: Feb 04, 2024, 06:48 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....thanks for the video, surprised to see the eagle willing to share with a crow  :blink:

IW....looks like more sun today  :thumbsup:  enjoy the pro bowl later  :)

H2L.....my son and grandson went to Toronto this weekend for the all star game, my grandson's 13th birthday celebration trip  :thumbsup:  hope your winning streak continues tonight  :flex:

Eddie.....hope you had a great visit with Bryce and family  :thumbsup:

OG.....sorry you lost your spikes  :(

A crisp bright morning  :clap:  what a difference seeing the sun makes  @)  We're heading north later today, have a "guided" ice fishing trip tomorrow, an early birthday present for MrWW  :icefish: 

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4229 on: Feb 04, 2024, 06:52 AM »

Marv...........Thanks for sharing the video. :thumbsup: What was the carcass of? ???

IW

The carcass was from my Nov. buck.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.