Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 223024 times)

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #3660 on: Nov 27, 2023, 12:25 PM »

Well Well Well seems it has started here today

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #3661 on: Nov 27, 2023, 06:18 PM »
Not this season Eddie.
He's planning on going to Kluane Lake in the Yukon this time.

Steve very true. My buddy got a new GMC just before COVID and it was in the shop more than it was on the road.
Same for a coworker that had a Traverse.
Had another friend with a Dodge Ram that had the transmission and rear end fail in the first year.
My new truck was the only on available with a built in 7.2kw generator to run my camper and tools and stuff other than the fully electric F-150 and that would not work for me.

Got to admit this new truck is swanky AF!!!!  ;D

A more complete list of what various car brands are an acronym for

PONTIAC  - Poor Old ***ger Thinks It's A Cadillac

FIAT - Fix It Again Tony

JEEP - Just Empty Every Pocket

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Found On Road Dead

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Fix Or Repair Daily

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Friggin Owner Really Dumb

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Furious Owner Regretting Decision

FORD - ( if you like them ) First On Race Day

GMC - Gotta Mechanic Coming

GMC - Garage Man's Companion

MOPAR - My Old Pig Ain't Running

MOPAR - Mostly Old Parts And Rust

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my 'Merican friends.  ;D

The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #3662 on: Nov 27, 2023, 06:19 PM »
A more complete list of what various car brands are an acronym for

PONTIAC  - Poor Old ***ger Thinks It's A Cadillac

FIAT - Fix It Again Tony

JEEP - Just Empty Every Pocket

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Found On Road Dead

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Fix Or Repair Daily

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Friggin Owner Really Dumb

FORD - ( if you don't like them ) Furious Owner Regretting Decision

FORD - ( if you like them ) First On Race Day

GMC - Gotta Mechanic Coming

GMC - Garage Man's Companion

MOPAR - My Old Pig Ain't Running

MOPAR - Mostly Old Parts And Rust
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3663 on: Nov 27, 2023, 07:25 PM »
Well broke down and bought the wife another float suit as the one she has we ordered too small and it just has not fit her very well, bought another windrider suit as they are on sale on their website and you get a free pair of gloves and fishing shirt. Good deal. So now the youngest daughter will get the wife's old suit. So the boy is the only one without a suit. Well the temp hit about 8 above today with low around negative 10. So the little lake should have capped amd building fishable ice. Need to check the reports board and around to see if anyone checked today. Well hope all had a good Monday. It sure was a busy one today with a 12 hour day for my first one back. Loaded 4 trailers and had a PM for our instrument today so it was a full one. Take it easy everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3664 on: Nov 27, 2023, 09:02 PM »
 Good evening partly cloudy sky for most of the day clouds dark colored thought i would receive more rain fall but it stayed dry. I got a start on Christmas shopping over the weekend hope to get a few cards out this week.
IFF do not know what your plans are but best wished to you if you do any bow hunting in Missouri for deer. your story about the trail/game cameras holds true with what I have heard from other hunters over the years.
Eddie sorry to hear you and a few other family members have Covid. May everyone's symptoms stay mild and all of you recover quickly. I wondered if your region would receive any snow from yesterday's storm .
Hunts2long depending on time left in the season may want to wait a day to resume your hunting and let the snow fall/melt from the trees if temperature rises above freezing. may you and the team all bowl better next Sunday . Good to hear the hunter who had hip surgery is doing well best wished for him with the rehab and post surgery recovery .
Wallyworld grass still green here also depending on weather systems i may not see snow until some time in January. Since moving to this section of NY. in February of 1967 I have see more Green/brown grass at Christmas then snow . glad you got to the cemetery and have your grandparents and parents graves decorated . May all go well when Mr.WW puts up the Christmas lighting.
Old Goat have fun using the FL-3 unit this ice fishing season .
Warrior on Ice welcome to the thread I assume you meant to add a comment to Drifter's post and got distracted and never got back to finish the post you made today.
Fish/hunt4ever may the new float suit fit your wife better. thank you for supporting one of ice Shanty's sponsors. please give us a report once the suit ,mittens and hooded shirt have been used on a couple of trips. Buying higher priced clothing for children always a risk as your child may only get a year or two's use before out growing the clothing size. just an idea possibly as a joint Christmas present between grandparents and your wife and you  buy a float suit for your son one year.

some of you may notice this when you log-in the Give-Away contests have started for this ice fishing season. best to everyone on getting into a contest and hopefully being the prize winner. also until December 31 you can enter the ice fishing picture contest. once this contest end ten winners will be chosen at random and receive a prize package of Seagur ice fishing fluorocarbon lines .

Take care stay healthy and safe. best to all fishing and hunting.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3665 on: Nov 28, 2023, 05:08 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 20* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Eddie..........I'm sorry to read that the Covid virus has invaded your family. :( I hope it's a short lived illness. :blink:
                          Marv...........I'm glad your trip to the stores was free of a lot of shoppers. :clap: I myself like to see the items that I'm buying but I wait
                so I don't have to put up with the crowds. :whistle:
                          H2l.............It's a tough decision to make when the wind is blowing of where to hunt. :cookoo: I hate it when it's a swirling wind. :%$#!:
                          Wally..........It's never a good idea to go up on a ladder when you're alone, just in case. :blink:
                          Steve.........I guess most of the precipitation was to the north. :P Glad to read that you got a jump on your Christmas shopping. :thumbsup:
                          Bud............Like everyone has said those darn deer know that it's hunting season. :whistle: Good luck with the Bow. :thumbsup:
                          Fish............That's the way to reuse the floatable suit. :thumbsup:
                          OG.............The FL3 is a decent flasher, good fishing with it. :flex:
                          I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, I woke up around 2:30 to a loud thump, I looked out and snow had fallen off my roof on to my deck.
                There was about 6 or 7 inches on my deck, about 4:00 it it changed to rain, and I'm thinking of what a mess it's going to be. I had a 10:20 therapy
                appointment, so I got my breakfast then went out to clear my driveway. The snow had shrunk a bit so I cleaned off my truck and started to pack
                it down to make a base so my snow blower wouldn't throw rocks. I got it all done except for my front stairs and my back deck. I shoveled them
                them when I got home from therapy.
                          I didn't get a chance to work on my 4 wheeler, I need a 18 mm socket to get the plug out.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3666 on: Nov 28, 2023, 05:37 AM »
21* and clear a breeze.

Yesterday PM I went back up and sat where I saw the deer on Saturday. As IW said swirling wind is not good. When I sat down the wind was pretty good and then changed to even better, but that didn't last long. About 2:30 it switched to out of the North which is not good at all. I almost got up to move. At 2:45 a deer blew but it was quite a ways from me down wind. I am pretty good with my scent control so stuck it out until the end of the day, NO deer but there are a lot of sign in the area. I did see a Fisher. Last nights weather has some winds today so will wait and see. Yesterday I had to move some branches from where I park.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3667 on: Nov 28, 2023, 10:28 AM »
I have my windrider suit for 2 year this is my third season and love the suit, it keeps me warm, sometimes way too warm, as I am out on the ice. Unzipped most the time drilling and setting lines. Then need to go and dry out if I sweat too much so I can be out and jig if I have a flag and want to see if any more fish are down there. Live the suit.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3668 on: Nov 28, 2023, 10:58 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....hope you're doing better and MrsEddie hasn't gotten sick  ;)

H2L....there sure is some nasty wind out there today  ::)

IW.....easy does it with the shovel  :whistle:

WS.....made a run to a local craft store yesterday, the place was packed  :o  cashier said Black Friday the store was basically empty all day  :blink:

Snow hasn't started here yet, weatherman says 1-3" today, 3-5" tonight  :-\  Not complaining when I see areas north and west are looking at 2-3'  :wacko:  and 20-30 mph winds

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3669 on: Nov 28, 2023, 02:28 PM »

Good afternoon ER's  it's official got my first skunk out on the ice today. Yesterday I saw 2 people out there today there was 25-30  hope this ice can hang on for a warm up starting in about 24 hrs. and lasting a few days at least. My bait waxies were close to dead no problem I have 2 back up minnows in my little frabill leech bucket oh it's froze shut so a little banging with my spoon/skimmer and it breaks free open it up oops I forgot to transfer minnows into mini bucket. The brainless wonder says it was still a nice day out there.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3670 on: Nov 28, 2023, 05:05 PM »
Dennis:  looking like Beloit must be making ice now too. But could be awful sketchy still.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3671 on: Nov 28, 2023, 08:24 PM »
 Good evening a chilly day here with the high temperature of 35 with 10-15 mph winds . Snow showers in forecast if my area received any snow it did not accumulate on ground or vehicles.
Ice Wanderer may you not be feeling any discomfort after the snow shoveling and therapy session, Glad you were able to identify the cause of the thud which woke you up early this morning. my area sees a lot of mixed precipitation during Winter storms leaving heavy wet snow to shovel afterwards over the powdery snow . May you have your 4 wheeler running .
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for the report on your Wind Rider float suit .
Hunts2longif your weather was similar to mine today the wind was a problem once again for hunting. Good to read you are seeing signs of deer activity in the area you hunt .
Wallyworld may you not have spent to much time clearing snow today. People may have been doing other shopping on Black Friday and over the weekend so on Monday they visited the craft store .
Old Goat congratulations on getting in first ice fishing trip of this season. may you catch some fish next time you venture out onto the ice .
IFF may things be good by you in Missouri best wished if you picked up any archery gear to pursue the deer .
Eddie may you and other family members infected with Covid be feeling better and your symptoms still be mild.

Have a good night and Wednesday. best to all fishing and hunting.
   Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3672 on: Nov 29, 2023, 05:15 AM »
20* and light snow falling. We got about 3 inches here, I am sure there is more up in the hills.

May hold off going into the woods for a while this morning. My nephew was out knocking apples out of the trees yesterday and there were 14 does watching him.

I am having a hard time starting my, new a year ago, snow blower. It does start with the electric start but that is even hard at times. Never once had to use the electric on my old one. It started great over the summer when I start it 2/3 times a month.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3673 on: Nov 29, 2023, 05:15 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                     It's 11* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                     Wally...........Maybe everyone thought the craft store would be packed on black Friday and put it until Monday. :whistle: I hope you were able
           to get what you wanted. :unsure:
                     Fish.............I have Artic Armor and I wear my bibs with a hoodie until I get set up so I don't sweat, then I put my coat on to jig. ;D
                     OG..............Sorry to hear about the skunk. :%$#!: I hope your ice hold up thru the warm up. :unsure:
                     H2l..............Do you use any attractants? ???  Maybe a little rag soaked in some, hung in the tree next to would help. :whistle:
                     Steve...........We got some late afternoon snow showers and accumulated about an inch. :blink:
                     Eddie...........I hope you and your family who are infected with Covid are doing ok. :thumbsup:
                     Marv............Are you sitting by the fire keeping the house warm. :woot:
                     Bud.............Are you Bow hunting? ???
                     I have therapy this morning, then I'm going to concentrate on my 4 wheeler.
                     I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #3674 on: Nov 29, 2023, 06:24 AM »
Good Morning H2, Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 17*, high of 32 here today. Best wishes sent to those in the north and western part of NY who got whacked hard with the snow. Thankful we only had about 3” of snow on the ground here yesterday.

Jeff…we’re all doing pretty good, symptoms have been fairly mild. Hope your therapy goes well this morning and good luck with the 4 wheeler, may it be an easy fix!   :thumbsup:
  H2…don’t blame you for holding off on the hunting this am, the wind chills are down in the single digits here right now. Good luck later on if you’re heading out.  :thumbsup:  Sounds like that new snowblower is just moody…are you using non-ethanol gas?
  Steve…understand Price Chopper/Market 32 is scooping up the closed ShopRite stores here in my area and hiring their employees. That was good news for many who lost jobs. :clap:
  OG…congrats on getting out…catching the skunk occasionally happens to best of us, lol.  :icefish:  Hope the ice holds, be careful with the warmup coming.
  Wally…the Mrs. tested positive yesterday, guess it was only a matter of time. Hope your snow totals stay on the low end, saw some big numbers from the lake effect, yikes!  How’s Mr.WW doing with the hunting?  Best of luck to him!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…thanks for the review on the Windrider suit! I’ll pass that info on to a buddy looking for his wife.  :thumbsup:
  Marv…have you been checking ice formation on your favorite lakes?   ;D

Took the snowblower out for its first maiden voyage yesterday. Had to keep it in its lowest forward gear so it didn’t run away from me, lol. My wife didn’t approve, but my options were limited. Took my time and completed the task…having a warm vehicle running close by to jump in helped immensely.   ;D
  Not much on the planner today, just taking it easy and getting plenty of rest…..Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3675 on: Nov 29, 2023, 06:49 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......fingers crossed everyone's symptoms remain mild  :-\  MrWW is home for a few days taking a break from the frustration of the woods  :blink:

H2L....the fresh snow cover has the deer on the move again here, they've been completely nocturnal since opening day of gun  ::)  this morning they're out in full force again behind the house  ;)  good luck if you're heading out

IW.....hope all goes well with therapy and wheeler repairs  :)

OG.....sorry to hear about the skunk  :(  lots of time to rebound  ;)2

WS.....hope the northern lakes are building ice, looking forward to seeing Shamu coming out of hibernation   :icefish:

MrC.....no snow detail here, we only got about 3" of fluffy stuff  :clap:  Mother Nature can get rid of it, supposed to be in the mid 40s tomorrow  @)

A couple errands to run today, hopefully the stores are a little less hectic than Monday's fiasco  :unsure:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3676 on: Nov 29, 2023, 07:14 AM »
Good morning, everyone :bow:

26 degrees may hit 32 later today.

h2l...Best of luck when hitting the woods :thumbsup: Hope you can get the bugs out of the snowblower.

IW...Best of luck at therapy :thumbsup: I have been back to puttering in the garage.

WW... The warmer weather we are supposed to get won't help for getting Shamu out. I hope Mr. WW has better luck on his next trip to the stand.

Eddie....Sorry to read about the Covid hitting. Prayers and best wishes that you and the family can put everything behind you soon :thumbsup:

I am off To the Dentist for a cleaning, then a quick stop for a flu shot.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3677 on: Nov 29, 2023, 08:23 AM »
Good morning.  Steve, Jeff to answer about the hunting/harvesting with the bow, I will set up a ground blind near where the trail cam see the deer traveling to and from the yard, but still need to make a quick trip to the farm to get the bow and proper cold weather clothing to be setting in the blind. One hang up is the delay in delivery of ordered Christmas presents to this address.  Not going to hold my breath that anything Will deliver today.   Got a notice 1 of 2 will arrive Friday.

At the farm Linda, was concerned that the low temperature overnight could freeze the water lines like it did last year. I don’t think 16* would do that if she had the water “dripping “.  Now for my morning coffee 😃
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3678 on: Nov 29, 2023, 08:54 PM »
 Good evening, once again the high temperature here was only around 40 degrees with a 5-10 mph wind. Currently out side of my living room window there is a patch of ice from water draining off of neighboring property into storm drain in the complex's road system. believe we a forecast to see slightly higher temperatures tomorrow so hopefully the ice melts.
hunts2long may the winds have stopped by this afternoon so you could go out hunting. Hopefully something simple like draining the snow blower's fuel tank filling with fresh gasoline treated with some Sea-Foam will get the machine running properly. I'm not sure if this website still exists it was either (Puregas.com or Puregas.org) had a listing by state of gas stations that sold ethanol free gasoline maybe one near you so you could try running the snow blower on the ethanol free gas and see if it resolves your problem.
ice Wanderer may today's therapy session have gone well for you. I hope you have the 4 wheeler running .
Eddie thank you for the info. on closed Shoprite stores. Glad that once the stores reopen under price Chopper/market 32  former ShopRite workers will have new jobs to apply for if they so choose to stay in the supermarket industry . Does your snow blower have an electric starter you could instruct your wife in how to start and use the machine while you continue to rehab your leg.  I think your slow and steady method of snow clearing with a warm vehicle to takes breaks in is a smart idea to help you complete the job. Sorry to hear your wife tested positive for covid may all of you recover quickly and only have mild symptoms .
Wallyworld glad there was no snow detail for you and that MR.WW is home at the moment to help with cleaning up after any more snow storms . It seems once the deer's daily routines get interrupted by increased human presence in the woods they change their behavior to survive . may you have found any stores you visited today less crowded .
Whopper Stopper may it have been a good dental visit and you have no problems from the flu shot.
IFF a safe trip wished for you back to the farm to get your bow and cold weather hunting clothing. May Linda not have to deal with any frozen water pies after last Winter's problem did you have the supply lines buried any deeper underground to prevent future freezing .
Fish/hunt4ever  should have mentioned that I also have an Artic Armor float suit like Ice Wanderer. I like the suit my two complaints with it are the interior lining of jacket not venting moisture well and the bibs only having a side zipper to the knee and internal gaiters. There were not as many float suit options when I made the purchase back in 2008. So like Ice wanderer and you either leave the jacket unzippered or remove it when setting up to fish. Also I will wait until arriving at the lake to but on my bibs if this is not possible and it is over a half hour drive to a lake i will keep the heater turned off in my SUV to prevent sweating as much as possible.

Everyone keep safe, stay healthy. Remember your safety gear and practices if you venture out onto any newly formed ice. Best to all fishing and hunting.
    Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3679 on: Nov 29, 2023, 11:25 PM »
We have a local gut that has a fishing show on our local cable channel.
He just dropped a sweet ice fishing vid from last season.
He ends this show with him fighting a real nice trout. Have to wait for part 2 to drop to see it.
This will get ya fired up.  ;D

https://youtu.be/1yz5LB9cnSc

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3680 on: Nov 30, 2023, 04:31 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 19* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                        Dave...........Thanks for the link, it got me pumped up. :thumbsup:
                        Eddie...........I'm sorry to read that your wife tested positive. :%$#!: I hope her symptoms stay on the mild side. :unsure: I think that snow blowing
                 is good therapy as long as you wear creepers so you don't slip. :flex:
                        H2l..............I think you said that Non-Ethanol gas wasn't available close to you, but I use it in all my small engines and never have a gas issue. :whistle:
                        Wally............I hope Mr.WW return to the stand goes better. :unsure:
                        Marv............Hopefu lly your temps get lower so you can get Shamu out on the ice soon. :unsure:
                        Bud.............I don't know what the frost line is at the farm, but maybe you should burry them deeper. :whistle:
                        My therapy went well yesterday. Then on the way home I stopped and bought a spark plug on the way home. I put it in and my 4 wheeler started
                 right up. I then checked around my machine a notice the foot brake pedal was down. I got some WD-40 and sprayed every pivot point and got it freed up.
                 It's ready to go if needed on the ice.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3681 on: Nov 30, 2023, 04:59 AM »
24* and still dark.

Saw 7 deer yesterday PM, 6 does and 1 just before dark that was a ways from me. Didn't look like a big deer. I had a big doe come within 40 feet of me yesterday and just stand there for almost 5 minutes. She couldn't have been the biggest buck as she was over my left shoulder as were most of the deer yesterday.

Wil check back in later be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3682 on: Nov 30, 2023, 05:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 22* and still dark. I haven’t been posting much due to illness. I’ve been keeping everyone in my prayers. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3683 on: Nov 30, 2023, 05:41 AM »

Good morning ER's  hope all with covid have mild cases and a speedy recovery. Drifter thanks for the link what a set up it blew my mind I use a 24 inch flip wide and usually never even inside that. Can't wait for part 2. There is one lake here for lakers here but I have not been there yet hopefully some day. Ice still holding but guessing it won't make it another week but we usually have this happen a few times before it stays.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3684 on: Nov 30, 2023, 08:07 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....no heat tape on your water lines  ???

IW.....good to hear the 4 wheeler is running like new again, guess you're ready for ice now  :tipup:

H2L.....good luck today, we're all rooting for you  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....fingers crossed the family's feeling a bit better today  ;)

Drifter.....thanks for the video  :)

WS.....hope all went well at the dentist  ;D

MrC.....the sun and warmer temps should clear the icy spot  @)

Still a coating of snow on the ground, should be gone soon as temps are supposed to be in the 40s for the next few days and some rain also  ::)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3685 on: Nov 30, 2023, 09:29 AM »
Good morning. Well WW, IW the under ground water lines at the farm are in the 2-3 foot range below grade , and have been since 1993.  The concern is lines under the mobile home, what froze last year was an unprotected faucet left exposed at the edge of the skirting. Good idea on heat tape Pat. Most all the lines run under the floor and covered by insulation.

Set up ground blind and cam recorded 6 different bucks over night 😃.

Yes Dave that video sure does get the blood pumping

Hopefully all’s well with you and yours and take care
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3686 on: Nov 30, 2023, 09:43 AM »

Moon rise last night from the deck! No deer this morning but lots of sign since last night...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3687 on: Nov 30, 2023, 10:04 AM »

Moon rise last night from the deck! No deer this morning but lots of sign since last night...h2l
Beautiful picture, Thank you for sharing
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3688 on: Nov 30, 2023, 10:25 AM »
Hopefully the deer do what they need to and that buck walks out for all in the woods.

One nice thing with my windrider suit is the zipper on the bibs go all the way to the waist. The moisture seems to work nicely just not in my boots, bogs or mucks, and then my feet can get cold, nothing else really gets cold on me. The other nice thing is the suit is sold as a unit, can buy separately but come as one for the price not like all the rest I have looked at as coat or bibs separately.

Another day at work, been a week back so far getting ready to hit my 40 hours and on to the overtime already this week. Have a good one everyone.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #3689 on: Nov 30, 2023, 12:34 PM »
IW.... I can't get non-ethanol gas either, but have been using Sea Foam for years in my small engines and I have had zero issues!!! Good stuff!!!! :thumbsup: :flex: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.